Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:37 am
Ironically enough since my second name is Cooper I regard them as a bunch of boring indie poofs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:10 pm
sweatdrop awkward  

Electric Kool-Aid

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:00 pm
So many pages in so little time . . . O_O

Welcome back to old people, Welcome to RPR to the new ones.

I have an erratic spectrum for music. XD. It also includes foreign (mostly Asian) stuff.

My friend bought RockBand, and he brings it to the college along with his widescreen and we just rock out all day long, much to chagrin of the radio station right next to us. mrgreen

Rock Band also went on tour before its release and one of their stop overs was our college, and so I got my self a Rock Band s**t, a cap and my personal set of Rock Band drum sticks. We also have videos on the Rock Band server XP. If anyone wants to see how much of losers me and my friends are, I'll give you the video codes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:23 pm
Gyaaah!. I'm trying to shop for an mp3 player and some old school nike hi tops. Not much luck, since the internet, like life is ruled by bastards.
I'm listening to Black Flag, the Offspring, Lamb of God and Outkast at the minute. My tastes are different but I make for an interesting DJ.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
I need a name for a new avi, but I can't think of one.. gah!!! *wracks brain*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:59 pm
FallenAngel0127
I need a name for a new avi, but I can't think of one.. gah!!! *wracks brain*

Sade
Mint
Rue
Lilin
Ellis

only ones i can think of in a short second time span  

Gash Rain

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:36 am
Wow... vacation sure is tough, I get less sleep now than usually @__@ *collapse* But it's fun!

Forget to check in here often enough though <<;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:25 am
I haven't done any homework yet. Ha. I'm screwed. I go back to school on the 4th and before that I need to: Read most of Farewell to Arms, write an essay on Wise Blood, read several pages in my Gov. text, write three essays for AP bio, and complete another 50 multiple choice! FUN! *dances*  

Electric Kool-Aid

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:34 am
*comes back from the Dominican with a tan and a burnt nose* Hi! *gluggles everybody*

No Doubt, Muse, Gorillaz, Snow Patrol... >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:44 am
I've got homework I really need to do for college, one of which I need to get my friend to help me with. Probably wont get done. Most likely we'll just sit playing Munchkin, watching TV, playing PS3 and getting high.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:49 am
I've gotta write programs, programs, and more programs!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:08 am
Welcome home Suimitsu! *discreetly hands you some lotion with vitamin E and aloe* (My heritage is mostly german, french, and irish, so I burn like toast :3nod)  

Electric Kool-Aid

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:50 am
lol I know how you feel. I got homework two. I have a project, two essays and a chapter or reading for my AP World History class and I have a project to do for the first nine chapters of a book I haven't read yet. --sigh-- Do these teachers not know the meaning of the word vacation? It's a time to relax not do more work... You should have seen the killing intent of the faces of the people in my class when our history teacher told all of us this was due the first three days we get back. She called it "Winter Break Enrichment" -_-

And hey I'm new. I'm tired of those regular rp's in Barton Town so I'm here to see if these are any better. I am a total romantic, I love chocolate. Christmas is one of the best times for me because I love the cold. I hate history right now and I love white tigers...There is a lot more really but it would be too much to know....you can ask if there's anything you wanna know...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:00 am
Welcome! Have some cookies.  

Trowa The Fearless

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:14 am
I'm afraid to get a tan. gonk
I love my pasty-whiteness, but I kind of wouldn't mind a change in skin tone...
However, I'm mostly English/irish/top half of the north hemesphere kind of blood, decent.
I do have some Cherokee in me, though, buutt...
Yeah.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games