Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:30 am
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
lol I know how you feel. I got homework two. I have a project, two essays and a chapter or reading for my AP World History class and I have a project to do for the first nine chapters of a book I haven't read yet. --sigh-- Do these teachers not know the meaning of the word vacation? It's a time to relax not do more work... You should have seen the killing intent of the faces of the people in my class when our history teacher told all of us this was due the first three days we get back. She called it "Winter Break Enrichment" -_-

And hey I'm new. I'm tired of those regular rp's in Barton Town so I'm here to see if these are any better. I am a total romantic, I love chocolate. Christmas is one of the best times for me because I love the cold. I hate history right now and I love white tigers...There is a lot more really but it would be too much to know....you can ask if there's anything you wanna know...
Wow you sound just as if you were my long lost fraternal twin. I dunno if i love white tigers but White Blaze was awsome in Ronin Warriors. So what type of anime if any are you into and what do ya usually rp, lastly are you a gamer?

BTW welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:00 am
Trowa The Fearless
Welcome! Have some cookies.

4laugh cookies!  

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:07 am
Gash Rain
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
lol I know how you feel. I got homework two. I have a project, two essays and a chapter or reading for my AP World History class and I have a project to do for the first nine chapters of a book I haven't read yet. --sigh-- Do these teachers not know the meaning of the word vacation? It's a time to relax not do more work... You should have seen the killing intent of the faces of the people in my class when our history teacher told all of us this was due the first three days we get back. She called it "Winter Break Enrichment" -_-

And hey I'm new. I'm tired of those regular rp's in Barton Town so I'm here to see if these are any better. I am a total romantic, I love chocolate. Christmas is one of the best times for me because I love the cold. I hate history right now and I love white tigers...There is a lot more really but it would be too much to know....you can ask if there's anything you wanna know...

Wow you sound just as if you were my long lost fraternal twin. I dunno if i love white tigers but White Blaze was awsome in Ronin Warriors. So what type of anime if any are you into and what do ya usually rp, lastly are you a gamer?

BTW welcome to the guild

Wow lol. Well thanks for the welcome. ((that includes others who welcome me ^_^))

Thats a lot of questions. Um...Well first of all I haven't seen Ronin Warriors.
I like Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden. I liked this one anime I saw called Ah! My goddess! It was adorable. I used to watch Pokemon. I loved Sailor Moon and Sakura Card Captor as well. Oh! Hamtaro! I loved that too! 4laugh

Um,...I like fantasy rp's with vampires and werewolves and stuff. I love romance rp's but sadly romantics aren't very numerous in the world anymore so they haven't been too great. That's not to say there weren't good romantics I rp'd there. There were and still are a couple.
As for the gamer yes I play PS2. I love Dance Dance Revolution, Soul Calibur II, the Tekken series, Need for Speed is ok too. I like Naruto Ultimate Ninja and Rayman Raving Rabbids too. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:17 am
Woot!!! The new year is almost here.  

FallenAngel0127

KendraMadra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:19 am
Hi! I'm new to Gaia and this guild. I've had this name for a while but I didn't get on till just now. I'll make sure to read all the rules and I'm sorry if I make a mistake.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:25 am
Whoa the more and more say. You must really be my lost counterpart. Im more of a hopeless Romantic. Still love romance though though its kinda wierd to see a guy reading Bishoujo ninja

I love Naruto, Bleach, Sailor Moon and Ronin Warrious were my first two animes I began with watching. Card Captors was awsome. An Ex of mine got me into Ah My Goddess!!! or is it Oh My Goddess!!! seen the whole first season. Pokemon and Hamtaro was pretty cute. Tekken 3 was the best but I havent played the others, DDR OMG thats awsome. Soul Calibur II heart

Im a big fantsy rper myself with the dark genre. Vampires and werewolves but my love is for the CastleVania series. Its hard to find a good CastleVAnia RP though. Theres a moveing coming out next year for CastleVania.

Ive tried a few romantic rp but they often die off with no shows whee  

Gash Rain

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:34 am
*Waves* Hey guys! Im new here! >w<

Lets see.. shall i talk about my personality? Hmm.. i guess i could say i talk to myself ALOT. Too bad i dont have a puppet. sweatdrop I like to draw.. Uhm.. Alot to roleplay.. and ive watched over 50 Anime shows. ^o^
Oh! And i started fresh yesterday, i just join Gaia again now. I think i left.. last year. Ill try my best to be active! ^_^ I like Smileys. ^o^ Oooh! Btw. You guys can call me Shizu-san. Er.. yeah, or better, Misuki-san! ^_^ (Ive had the nickname for 3 years so...) Hi~! And if you didnt know, i like to put su~! at the end of my words, or even say Chuuuu~! (Im really weeird) Soo. Im on winter break. xD PPS: I Luff orange.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:35 am
lol. Hopeless romantic?...Atleast you have an ex...The only real relationship I've ever had was technically not even real. I met someone here on gaia and were together for a grand total of three months. It was romantic and nice. Later on it fell apart because of school and time zones and to be honest he got really annoying. --sighs and shrugs-- I'm a total romantic yes and I definitely give romantic advice but the irony is that I haven't been in a relationship. It's pretty sad really. That's why I write romance and imagine it. It's partly because I don't have it... But the advice I give is amazing. People always ask andthey can never tell I haven't been in one because of it.
...But anyway...

Yeah I like tekken 4 and 5. Those are pretty fun. I haven't played any others. It's Ah! My goddess! not Oh! lol. I have no idea what Bishojou is though. Sorry. I've had one successful rp but I eventually left because they were illiterate as time passed...plus I had ten rp's that I was doing all at once so I had to drop some. But yep...We seem to be pretty similar lol.

What's your favorite color? Mine is green.
Favorite animal? Mine is white tiger. (but i love baby animals too)
Favorite candy bar!!! Mine is snickers...mmm...snickers...
Oh I like the simpsons lol.
What kind of movies do you like?

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:38 am
Shizuki Sama

Lets see.. shall i talk about my personality? Hmm.. i guess i could say i talk to myself ALOT. Too bad i dont have a puppet. sweatdrop I like to draw.. Uhm.. Alot to roleplay.. and ive watched over 50 Anime shows. ^o^
Oh! And i started fresh yesterday, i just join Gaia again now. I think i left.. last year. Ill try my best to be active! ^_^ I like Smileys. ^o^ Oooh! Btw. You guys can call me Shizu-san. Er.. yeah, or better, Misuki-san! ^_^ (Ive had the nickname for 3 years so...) Hi~! And if you didnt know, i like to put su~! at the end of my words, or even say Chuuuu~! (Im really weeird) Soo. Im on winter break. xD PPS: I Luff orange.

Hi Misuki-san ^_^ I did the same thing. I joined gaia a while back and left and then rejoined...but I rejoined during the summer lol. I'm new to the guild too. I know I'm not one of the moderators or anything for the guild but welcome. ^_^ Nice to meet you. I'm Mimi...or Mimi-san since you like to say that lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:42 am
I've thought about leaving but I never have...  

FallenAngel0127

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:43 am
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
Shizuki Sama

Hi Misuki-san ^_^ I did the same thing. I joined gaia a while back and left and then rejoined...but I rejoined during the summer lol. I'm new to the guild too. I know I'm not one of the moderators or anything for the guild but welcome. ^_^ Nice to meet you. I'm Mimi...or Mimi-san since you like to say that lol.

Konichiwa Mimi-san~! I think.. the best anime ive ever seen is Kanon. Its amazing. So sad. But i still <3 it. and uh.. Bishoujo.. is uhm.. How should i say this. sweatdrop Its more like Yuri cept.. wait not. Arg! I forgot! DX how could i?!

Edit: Yaoi* And uhm.. Kanon and Tsubasa Rocks! I watched Tsubasa before gaia "Hosted" it here. Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:46 am
What is Bishouju?...Is it a bokk, magazine, manga or what? Oh and I left because I didn't understand. I kept getting in trouble for things I didn't get... I started a forum and said hi so I talk to people and I got in trouble. Then I left.  

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:49 am
Yeah that happened to me once, I didn't realize that Barton Town was only roleplays till I got bitched out.  
Its the catagory of an anime. For an example.. Yuri.. Yaoi.. Theres more lol.  

Shizuki Sama

FallenAngel0127

I can't wait for the new year  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games