Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:50 pm

::dances with the santa chick in Winny's sig::
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:52 pm

DANCE DANCE!

Actually, I have no idea which Santa chick you mean. xDDD; It's teh rando sig.

Winny-chan
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:49 pm

OMG yesssssssssssssssssssss..Im getting MY sister,to watch one of the best God damn animes on this earth..

Samurai Champloo!!She had watched a bit of it a while back when I first watched it, but after showing the rush hour clip ((DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMIN OUTTA MY MOUTH?? XD pirceless)) and saying if shes wants to see the actual anime,she agreed.

Of course,after really paying attention,she loved it XD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:50 pm

*blech* me still feel like a giant poopiecake... I hope everyone else is feeling good.

maxochrome effect
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:54 pm

Hope you feel better Max.

Wheee I just watched the first episode of Honey & Clover. The whole anime is like water color drawn. Preeetty. Hahaha and its kinda funny so far, gotta watch more...after my sitcoms.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:04 pm

You and your sitcoms... I think I've heard you talk about them before. Neways... HEADACHE!!! worst day of my life!! first, I couldn't do anything all day... then I had to not eat chinese food, which I've been waiting for almost 3 months, now I have a headache! gah!

maxochrome effect
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:08 pm

ahh honey and Clover..I saw that,but I got tired after a while. It just seemed boring XD

...I thought she as for sure some child genius she looked like..10 XD so kawii..so sparkly XD I loved how he chased her around with that foot...

ahh..My legs are tired..for some reason it hrut to walk,msot of the time I had a guy adam to piggy back me when the teachers weren't looking XD

...and then Tea Kwon Doie,I barly could do anything,finally bought all my equipment..

SEINFIELD..ahh..a show about nothing. XD Kramer is like,the man verison of me..XD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:20 pm

God, I effing love Champloo.

-fades back into the darkness-

Winny-chan
Crew

fruitpeach2034

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:25 pm

+++~('.'~) ~( ' . ' )~ (~'.')~ DOOO LA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTA! ++++
~Sarang heyo saramdel~
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:58 pm

Yay! I finished my sketching of Makie's and Joy's comisshes.

Drawing Oliver was hard. -A-;;

Joy's picture turned out a surprisingly good sketch. Usually, drawing the faces on the side is a really big challenge for me. But on Joy's picture, it turned out good. o-o

Off to ink them now.

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:22 pm

::flutters in::

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:14 pm

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh~

Book projects sure stink
They are as bad as mink
They aren't the color pink
But I don't care it's ink!

>_>;

Winny-chan
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:30 pm

SIEGNFIELD! I've watched like every episode. Ahhh I didnt get to watch any sitcoms, instead I watched 2 long episodes of Alias! Sydney finally had her baby! I thought she already had it because of the commercials. But apperntly ABC was showing commercials for next week.

LOST wasnt on tonight crying and I missed this weeks Scubs.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:32 pm

OMG. Phantom of the Opera. Best play I ever saw. If we do a play for Ria. I vouch we put that on the list of plays to do.

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:34 pm

But does everyone know that story??

I only know it from the new musical video sweatdrop which has the worst acting ever. But I still have it on DVD. OMG! The young guy that was her friend when she was little looks JUST like the beast's human form in Disney's Beauty and the Beast!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games