Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:30 am
Lessee well I have about the same amount in games Roughly 30 for my ps2, and like 20 PS1 games. All of them Mainly RPG's or Fighting games, theres Megaman and Threads of Fate, Sonic Heros, CastleVania, Tenchu, Suikoden II/IV, Silent hill, Street Fighter,Finaly Fantasy V, IV, VII, and X, Dragon Quest, DBZ Budokai III, Star Ocen 2, and Till the end of Time

I love that 70's show.

As for musicals Have you ever Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show? rofl its a classic. But i still need to see Highschool Musical. Is it really pretty good?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:31 am
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
--GASP--
CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love CSI...but I like the Vegas one best out of all of them though. Grissom is awesome. ^_^

Oh and Harry Potter!

And about the icons...Alrighty then ^_^

ninja
You should probably also know that I love ninjas.

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

KendraMadra

Wow you guys move quick... oh and I LOVE Phantom of the Opera! It's my profile.  
*does the Welcome Dance for all the new peeps!*

I love movies. Especially "arty" or foreign flicks. It's kind of ridiculous the collection we have, but it's great I love it. I don't watch too many "teenager movies" and I avoid chick flicks like the plague. My friends made me eat chocolate and sit through the notebook. They all started crying (and my older bro joined us and started crying too) I thought it was horrible. *shudder* To much sappy *drowning in syrup* So yeah...and then musicals I try to avoid as well for the most part. Like Hairspray, my dad was over the moon about it, I never EVER want to see John Travolta play a 300 lb woman ever again. I love Travolta and he played it so well, but that crossed the boundary for me (I adore cross dressing flicks though: Rocky Horror, Victor Victoria, La Cage Aux Folles, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Too Wong Foo! They're all so great!)

HOLY CRAP! *UBER GLOMPS GASH* Rocky Horror is the best. I've seen it live twice and hopefully I'll be going again on Jan. 11th. Best thing ever!!

Electric Kool-Aid

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:33 am
FallenAngel0127
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
--GASP--
CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love CSI...but I like the Vegas one best out of all of them though. Grissom is awesome. ^_^

He is really cool but Horatio has the best something... I'm not sure but there is something about him that.. yummy.

No way! lol. Grissom's got the stuff! Does Horatio build miniature labs and keep all that cool stuff in his office? Nope...I'm telling you...Grissom is the best! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:34 am
Hairspray! lol. The first song was a turn off but the movie was a lot better than it could have been. You have to admit that at least...  

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:35 am
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
FallenAngel0127
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
--GASP--
CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is really cool but Horatio has the best something... I'm not sure but there is something about him that.. yummy.

No way! lol. Grissom's got the stuff! Does Horatio build miniature labs and keep all that cool stuff in his office? Nope...I'm telling you...Grissom is the best! lol

Yeah but Horatio has the sunglasses and all the drama with Alex, Wolfe, Delko, his ex-wife, ect. I do love Grissom, but Miami will always be the top one on my list. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:35 am
Rocky Horror Picture show OMG that was awsome. Actually back in Akon 18 they had a group do the musical there at Akon but I missed it. I wonder if theyll do it again for A-kon 19?  

Gash Rain

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:37 am
If you get the chance by all means go! It's so great when you see it performed. My bro actually got to play Eddie in a version here, so fantastic. You have to be a bit careful about hazing though (especially if you're a RHPS virgin).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:38 am
FallenAngel0127
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
FallenAngel0127
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
--GASP--
CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but Horatio has the sunglasses and all the drama with Alex, Wolfe, Delko, his ex-wife, ect. I do love Grissom, but Miami will always be the top one on my list. biggrin

lol. Horatio does have the sunglasses... Grissom also has to deal with his ex-fiancee being gone and Warrick the everything-addict. Almost all characters have had something dramatizing happen to them. I wanted to be a CSI until I saw the episode where Nick got buried alive.
O_O I got so scared. I mostly stopped wanting to be a CSI

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:39 am
Eeep! I'm starting to love your text color Electric-san ^o^ Gives it a nice feeling to your writing. Hehe..

I think you guys should check ICO out. Its the best game i ever played. Its about a boy with horns saving a princess from a kingdom. The graphics.. are a 5/4 music.. the same.. the games kind of short though. But its all fun. ^o^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:42 am
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
FallenAngel0127
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
FallenAngel0127
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
--GASP--
CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. Horatio does have the sunglasses... Grissom also has to deal with his ex-fiancee being gone and Warrick the everything-addict. Almost all characters have had something dramatizing happen to them. I wanted to be a CSI until I saw the episode where Nick got buried alive.

Warrick is kind of stupid but when Siddle got attacked that was a good episode, both of them. I just wish I could see it in order. I do love the guy who listens to music and all that good stuff, can't think of his name but he is so cute!  

FallenAngel0127

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:44 am
Gash Rain
Lessee well I have about the same amount in games Roughly 30 for my ps2, and like 20 PS1 games. All of them Mainly RPG's or Fighting games, theres Megaman and Threads of Fate, Sonic Heros, CastleVania, Tenchu, Suikoden II/IV, Silent hill, Street Fighter,Finaly Fantasy V, IV, VII, and X, Dragon Quest, DBZ Budokai III, Star Ocen 2, and Till the end of Time

I love that 70's show.

As for musicals Have you ever Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show? rofl its a classic. But i still need to see Highschool Musical. Is it really pretty good?

I saw the Horror Make up Show at Universal and I went to halloween horror nights and saw the play for the Rocky thing. It was...interesting...Who am I kidding?!? I loved it!

And High School Musical is good. You should see it.
My favorite song is the Music in me song.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:46 am
Welcome, close to crazy and Shizuki! Have some cookies.

Also, your respective avatars are adorable!  

Trowa The Fearless

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:48 am
FallenAngel0127
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
FallenAngel0127
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
FallenAngel0127
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
--GASP--
CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warrick is kind of stupid but when Siddle got attacked that was a good episode, both of them. I just wish I could see it in order. I do love the guy who listens to music and all that good stuff, can't think of his name but he is so cute!

lol warrick has serious problems...I meant it when I said he had an everything-addiction. And yes! Greg Sanders! He is cute! (except for the episode where he got beat up by those kids in the alley. And yeah. The Sarah episode was good. I feel like they rushed it in the end but it was still good. Um...I saw the Miami episode where this guy had a dislocated shoulder and when Horatio caught him, he blamed the shoulder thing on him...

Oh! I sorta remember the episode where it was both Miami and Vegas mixed together.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games