Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:46 am
Archangel looks down at his stomach, then back up at Mikyo and Sojiro.
"O pitiful shadow, lost in the darkness, bringing torment and despair to all those around you. Your damned soul will wallow in the deepest pits of hell." The archangel cocks his head to the side, the circles in his eyes pulsating. "Perhaps... It is time to die-" Mikyo and Sojiro simultaneously stamp a paper bomb onto the archangel's face, and then punch him on each cheek. The following explosion sends the demon back several feet, but he catches himself using his skeletal hand-like wings. "KISAMA!"
The demon yells. It loses it right here, and all hell is about to break loose.
The Archangel rushes again, his burnt face immediately forming back to
'normal'. When he gets close, he lunges for Sojiro and stabs at him with hands, wings, and talons on his feet. Sojiro steps inside the attack, staring right into the archangel's face. "Aye, ye may have seen all of Mikyo's battles, been with him ever since the beginning, but you do not truly know hell's wrath! Aikido, style 4!" Sojiro sidesteps the creature to the right of the angel's body and flips him over to Mikyo, who jabs at the back of the angel's neck. Its not over. Sojiro pops up and tries to gut punch the archangel before he flies away. The Oni's mouth spits out the bamboo stalk and chomps down on Sojiro's punch. Blood oozes from the wound, but Sojiro cannot get away from the jaws' grip.

Cocarn and Kishima look at each other. "They can finish this at any time...
We should just help them already."
Kishima shook his head. "Wait. This is the last time they'll be able to do this together. Give them this, at the very least, wolf..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:39 pm
Mikyo delivers a kick which is blocked and both men are thrown in the opposite direction. As Sojiro gets up and looks at his bloody hand, Mikyo pulls out a small hexagonal symbol. He puts it against his chest, and Kishima And Cocarn lean expectantly forward. "To right the wrongs... And leave my legacy..." Sojiro grins, and begins to write on his chest in blood, the same symbol mikyo now held to his chest. "Hah, he's finally ready to do it... Took him forever..."

The archangel looked at each of them, he was biting his own tounge. As blood flowed freely from his and the Oni's mouth, the aimed his arms at the two. "You will both be marred! The world will never know of you!"
Mikyo held up his hands and Kishima and Cocarn immediately flew at him.
In a wierd transformation, Cocarn wrapped his Body around Mikyo, his mouth chomping down onto Mikyo's head. Kishima formed into a vapour and floated around Mikyo menacingly. "Sojiro... One more run. One more Melody Grove."

Sojiro's eyes went wide, but he nodded expectantly. He looked over to a speechless Mifune, and sighed. "At least my son will see this. MIFUNE! Listen. You must find someone just like this, just like Mikyo! Find someone with whom you can mix Ninjutsu with. You'll be an unstoppable force, just like we were long ago..."

Then Sojiro shot past the archangel and dived towards Mikyo's side. The angel attempted to fire off a pulsating beam at them, but it was evaporated when it collided with Kishima himself. Sojiro and Mikyo stood right next to each other. They both lifted their hands simultaneously, then Mikyo started it off.

"MELODY..."

"... GROVE!"  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:46 pm
((O_O So many thoughts. Whats Melody grove?!?!?!?!?!?!?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm
User Image

Bamboo sprung up and stabbed into the archangel, lifting him high into the air. Metal crawled up the bamboo stalks at high speeds until it hit the archangels body, and the entire stalk(s) itself was completely enveloped in metal. The metal then filled the body of the archangel, and its eyes went wide with surprise. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Sojiro shrugged and crossed his arms. "Your up, Mikyo-Sama."
Mikyo nodded, and stared straight at the metal infested archangel.
He sort of... blinked. The blink itself set off a chain reaction and the creature began to be devoured by small, spiderlike, and metallic creatures.
"Nanito Dussurection." (Nanite Dissection) "Shinei." (Die.)

Sojiro did the same thing Mikyo did, blinking in response and nodding his head five secs after Mikyo said his jutsu. Digging from deep within the earth, oil rushed up into the archangel along with the nanites. The paper bombs that lined each and every pole began to light. In his final moments of life, the creature saw as his entire body was devoured, and the spiders crawled over and into his eyeballs, through his head, and into his mind.
"Shimata..."

An explosion filled the sky, sending body parts and bits and pieces of archangel everywhere. The nanites themselves still ate away at the pieces. No body parts had time to hit the ground before being eaten completely...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm
(Melody grove is the combined metal and bamboo of Mikyo And Sojiro. Basically, your screwed. Not to be conceited or anything but... yeah. Your screwed. Thats why he's killin' off Mikyo and Sojiro right now. He's continuing a new smaller story with Raziel, as I do with Mifune. And so ends, the tale of Sojiro and Mikyo. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm
((its in leaf.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:56 pm
((O_o Wow....I wish i could think of something like that!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:15 pm
((well to bad you didnt. Soj, i will take over for Mikyo right now. call my cell and tell me whats happening.))  

Oni_Soul

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:17 am
A hooded figure steps up to the imense gates. The defense mechanism starts up and he flashed a Cloud Headband. The defenses went back to their normal gate like positions. The hooded person went calmy through the gates and headed for the Raikage's office.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:22 pm
The shadow of a grand bird can be seen skimming across the ground. Up high in the air, Marquis stands upon his clay eagle and looks down upon the war torn battlefield, a mix of metal and bamboo all congieled up into one piece of chaos straight from the bowels of hell "Oh why the hell did i come here?" The bird circles the area in front of the cloud gates to check out what exactly is going on here. Marquis has a flashback of staying in Melody's grove and drinking with Mikyo, practicing his swordsmenship on the immense grove of surrounding bamboo. Oh those we're defenitely simpler times.  

marquis27

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 pm
Sojiro and Mikyo stared at each other. "One last fight?"
"Screw you..." They immediately smashed each others fists into the other's face. A slight grin appeared on their faces, then they relaxed their muscle. They fell past each other, their shoulders colliding, making their bodies turn as they fell past each other and landed on their backs onto the dirt. Around Mikyo, a small metal coffin began to form.
On the opposite side of Mikyo, Sojiro's own bamboo coffin began to form in sections, piecing itself together. "Tell me... Why are we burying ourselves in cloud again?"
"urusei, Eteshi. (Your annoying, shut up). Go to sleep already..." Sojiro grinned and nodded slowly, closing his eyes.
"Yeah yeah yeah..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:02 am
Marquis watch's as the two titans of his age turn and fight each other. A shockwave from their punch's rattles the clay eagle and marquis. "Should i make sure their corpses are safely disposed of and buried deep in the ground? No i will see what unfolds if their coffins need be disposed of or buried I can do so in a timely manner, but I do not want to interfere," Marquis talks to himself and puts his hands in his clay pouch's the mouths chew away, as his bird lowers its altitude slightly.  

marquis27

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:50 pm
Angel flew into the area on his real eagle. He flew right next to Marquis. "It's sad that they are going like this." The thought troubled him. "Suicide." He stared down as the two were entombed in their coffins. He wanted to do something, but they wanted this. He flew to the ground, next to the two tombs. A small earth cushion formed behind him. He sat on it. He stared at the 2 coffins. Part of him wanted to save them, the other part wanted to destroy the coffins with them in it for being so stupid and committing suicide. Neither side won the battle inside him. He just sat there then remembered why he came here. He walked toward the gates. He forgot his headband wasn't on. He grabbed the slashed cloud headband off his belt and let the sun glare on it. It was shining brightly. The wall retreated. He walked into the gate, heading for wherever the wind took him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:41 pm
It wasn't suicide... Mikyo and Sojiro both had run out of time. The reanimation that had brought Sojiro to life again was over. Mikyo's chakra was all gone, and his other self had ended. Without yin, there was no yang... Mikyo and Sojiro's coffin's began to submerge deep into the earth.
They would not been seen again...

Now, it was there turn. Mifune and Raziel... They were the ones who were to carry it on. The legacy of the Melody Grove would continue on through those two shinobi...
"Melody Grove, huh...? Omojiro..." (interesting)
Mifune swung his sack of katana over his shoulder and walked over the two mounds of dirt that covered the place where the coffins once were.
He looked up at the shinobi sitting on the third mound, and raised his eyes.
"I am the son of Seta Sojiro. And my pride has just increased tenfold..."
Mifune had tears in his eyes. Gratitude, Joy, Sadness, and Regret all mixed into those eyes... Whether or not telling the one across from him mattered or not, it didn't matter. That was how Mifune felt right now.

"I will not join Akatsuki... I will stay with the hidden Cloud... My path will be different from his, and hopefully..." He bit his tounge and smiled.
"It will honor him... In time..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:28 pm
"Well, then promise me one thing. We are allies from here on out." Angel said. He hoped to get to know Sojiro's heir better than he knew Sojiro.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games