Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:55 pm
Lilli nodded.
It was understandable how Tsshyeiah and Celleia had influenced his life.
Lilli's childhood had influenced her life.
"Yeah, I'm sure that would make Bou happier. She doesn't get much thanks for what she does. And she's almost always helping someone." Lilli said.
"I'm sorry I got you hurt though." Lilli said, kissing him softly.
"I suppose you might want to leave incase something else happens. Melanni probably is feeling down.. having you been gone so long." Lilli said.

[Hey.. I've gotta go. D:
Love ya Abbeh. :] <333 See you tomorrow.]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:14 am
[[ O: I DREW TSSHYEIAH!! Her new pic. <3 Tsshyeiah
>D Fufufufu.]]

Klaash smiled rather nervously, but nodded. "Alright Lilli, I'll see you later." He said kissing her on the lips before he faded out of her room and reappeared into his own. Melanni was sitting on their bed, writing in her black book. Klaash really wanted to read it, he wondered if she'd let him. She probably would, but then again she might not, seeing as that was the only thing she really held close to her heart. He closed the door quietly behind him, and without even really thinking about it, Melanni had already put away her book. "How are you, Melanni."

"Good," She said, with a rather forceful smile, trying to forget her lonliness. Klaash nodded, though he knew she was hurting. "I feel better today." He trailed off, walking towards her, and sat on his bed, his legs on the floor of his room. He faced the floor, and notice all of the small cracks in the floor.
"I heard you screaming Klaash." Melanni also trailed off. "I'm sorry I wasn't of any use to you. I can already see your scars." She leaned closer to his face, her fingertips gently grazing his new scars on his face, his eyes, though healed, the skin was a little rough. He still looked as handsome as he was before, but a little different too. The scars made him look more mature. She burried her face in his chest. She was crying, but her voice was shakey. "Klaash! I was so worried. I thought you died! I could hear you screams, and your breathing." Her voice choked as she tightly griped his shirt in her hands. "Klaash...I can't do anything for you, can I?" Only now did small tears slightly trickle down her face. "I'm weak; I can't protect you. I'm alone...and I can't love you. I'm afraid, Klaash. What will happen to us?"

Klaash relaxed, he knew she was bound to be worried and start crying. Not only was he gone for at least an hour, but she could hear ever word, ever scream, every breath. She could hear what was said, what had been done. She just sat there, trying to tune the world out of her ears and sit alone. All alone. Feeling useless and unloved. She knew she was useless, and it was true. What purpose did she have here? Klaash already loved another. Klaash wrapped his arms around here. "I'm sorry I made you worry so much, Melanni. I love you, so don't you dare say you're unloved. "

"But you love Lilli." She managed to choke out, not wishing for him to see her face.

"But I love you too. There's no need for you to shut yourself away and pretend that you're like a doll that just sits on the shelf collecting dust." His voice was strong, from when he first met Lilli, it was very apparent he had matured. He was an adult now, and started to act like one. "Please, Melanni. If you feel you have no purpose, find one."

There was silence for a moment, as she still held tightly to him, crying silently. She nodded, her head tilting upwards to kiss him. Their kiss held for a moment, ending with her arms around his neck. "Love me too." She whispered in his ear. "I'm not a doll."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 am
[[Sad Day. Klaash is lying! -le gaspeth- D: I like the pic of Tsshyeiah. '3']]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:37 am
"Tuesday, seriously, come on. Miyuki is probably waiting for me down there already.." Chiharu said.
She sat him up.
"Tuesday, please." She pleaded.
"Whatever." She mumbled, laying him back down on the floor.
Chiharu stood, and looked through her closet, trying to find something to wear.
Finally she chose a short-sleeved red, dress shirt and a short grey skirt. It cut off about mid thigh, and was gathered, which made it more flowy.
Chiharu pulled off her old clothes, dropping them in a laundry basket and slipped into her new clothes.
She did her hair and make up all in a matter of just a few minutes.
Chiharu went back to Tuesday, it was hopeless.
Chiharu left her room, heading down to the dining hall.
When she got there, she saw Miyuki sitting next to Bou.
Chiharu tried to keep calm. But she just envied Bou, so greatly it was difficult not to.
Chiharu sat down on the opposite side of Miyuki.
"Hey, how're you?" She asked her.
-----
[ABBEH! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF TSSHYEIAH. IT WAS AMAY-ZA-ZING! O: ]

Lilli decided there was no point of just sitting around in her room all day.
So she got dressed, combed her hair, and put her shoes on.
Lilli left her room, feeling rather hungry, and went down to the dining hall.
She saw Bou sitting next to two girls.
Lilli didn't recognize them.
Lilli sat down across from Bou.
"Who are... these people?" Lilli asked, realizing how rude it sounded.
"Well I mean.. I've never seen you guys around. Who are you two?" Lilli asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:12 pm
Miyuki smiled.
"Chiharu, you probably already know, but this is Bou, Kyioya's girlfriend." Miyuki said, hesitantly and turned to Bou, who was facing Miyuki, inrtoducing Lilli to her.
Bou started laughing at the coincidence. She looked at Chiharu, noting the envy in her eyes.
"I'm Bou..." She said.
Play nice Bou. She's a 'friend' of Kyoiya's. She warned herself, smiling at Chiharu. Then she turned to Lilli.
"Lilli, this is Miyuki and Chiharu." She said calmly.

Tuesday hit the hard wood floor. It took him a while to react.
"Chiharu!" He whined and pushed himself up. He walked out into the room. It was empty.
Tuesday looked down at his clothes. Boxers. He sighed.
"Of course." He said and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.
To his surprise, Miyuki was no longer in his room.
"How long did I sleep in...?" He asked himself, scratching his head, it hurt.
He walked over to his closet, sighing. The closet was the only place that still smelled slightly of Amane.
He dressed in his black, loose cloth jacket and pants. Once he was dressed he looked in the mirror. His eyes were dark. He sighed and heaved himself off the desk, throwing him at the door. He opened it and closed it behind him.
I'd better eat.. He said, he hadn't heard anything from Kiryuu for a while, so it's probably best to keep him away.
Once he got there he spotted Bou laughing. Then Miyuki. Then Chiharu.
LILLI?!?! Oh s**t! He thought, quickly running to get his food.
"Tuuueesayy~~!" He heard Miyuki coo. He froze like he had just been caught stealing something. He turned around, a pitcher of blood in his hand, and walked over. He stood at the end of their table.
"Hi." He said, feeling very uncomfortable. If Miyuki or Chiharu said anything about him being with them, Lilli would find out, she would know that he had broken his promise.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:52 pm
Lilli's forehead creased in confusion when one of the girl's, whom she didn't know, began introductions.
Bou chimed in, calmly saying, "Lilli, this is Miyuki and Chiharu."
Lilli nodded.
"Ah.. okay. Yeah I'm Lilli... as Bou said." Lilli took a glass of blood, sipping it.
"Tuuueesayy~~!" Miyuki suddenly cooed. Chiharu suddenly got an annoyed look on her face, though she his it quickly.
What the hell? How does she know Tuesday...NO he didn't... Lilli stopped herself.
"Well Tuesday, how're you this morning. Were you still planning on taking me hunting, or no?" Lilli asked, setting her glass down.
Tuesday, what did you do? Lilli thought to him.

Chiharu looked nervously at Lilli.
This is Lilli.. oh s**t.. Tuesday's Lilli. I.. and Tuesday.. Oh.. shouldn't say anything. Chiharu thought. Lilli not knowing what she and Tuesday did would be for the best.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:25 pm
Tuesday broke out in a cold sweat.
"Yeah..But I don't want you to get hurt again..." He said, there were faint lines on her face.
"Tuesday why don't you sit down?" Miyuki asked, smiling.
"Oh yeah.." He said, sitting next to Lilli. Miyuki had a flash of anger across her face, but it diminished quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:35 pm
[[Lol.]]

"WHAT?! SHE'S GONE?!" Tsshyeiah barked, screaming furiously at Esloleiar. He looked very apologetic, but also at a loss of what to do. "What do you mean she's gone?!"
Esloleiar bowed his head, "I seems she has some of the same abilities that I do. She teleported out of her chains." They stared at each other a moment, she wasn't really angry at him, just the fact that She had left her "place".

"So they weren't broken?" Tsshyeiah raised a brow, folding her arms. Esloleiar shook his head. "No, Tsshyeiah. They weren't. She just isn't there anymore." Tsshyeiah nodded. "Since you know her best, go find her, and bring her here." Esloleiar nodded, taking in mind Tsshyeiah's instructions.

- - - -[[Time elapses]]

Lusain was gazing out of one of the large almost stain-glass windows at the ends of the halls of the manor, sitting on the cushioned-ledge. It was drizzling, and he rather liked this kind of weather. He really didn't notice any kind of presence beside him until he felt something touch his hand. He turned to look at whatever it was, but he almost froze. "You again..."
She smiled lightly at him, and nodded. Lusain pulled his hand away from her, and narrowed his eyes. "What do you want, what're you here for? I told Tsshyeiah, so you'll probably be thrown out of the house soon, or something like that."
The woman's face did not change. On her face was a rather secretive smile, but he did not know why she was smiling. Her milky blue eyes were marvelous, and her face was perfectly sculpted, like a piece of art. She giggled softly. "What is your name?" She whispered faintly. This was the first time he had heard her voice. It was far prettier than he had imagined. It sounded like soft silk gently grazing someone's skin. "Lusain," He replied curtly, trying to focus his attention back on the surroundings of the manor. "Lu...sain?" She tried the name out on her lips. She stared at his profile, but he did not turn towards her. with graceful movements, she moved closer to him and kissed him softly. Clearly at his surprise, he jerked back, ending the kiss. There was a presence he did feel, and turned around behind him to find Esloleiar.

"I need her, Lusain." Esloleiar blinked, his arms folded. His voice sounded rather demanding. Lusain nodded, "But who is she?" The woman blinked once, turning her head towards Esloleiar, and smiled. "Papa!" She jumped up and hugged him. Lusain looked baffled. Papa?! Esloleiar sighed, "If you really want to know, I suggest you come with me."

- - - - [[More lapse]]

"You brought Lusain too?" she raised a brow, rather irritated. "I guess he'd find out sooner or later..." She folded her arms and sighed. The White Lady was being prevented from leaving, Esloleiar had a hand on one of her wrists. She looked sad, her smile faded. Both Esloleiar and Lusain sat in chairs opposite Tsshyeiah, but the White Lady was on the floor, her white robes and dresses spreading out, making her look rather angelic. Tsshyeiah narrowed her eyes at the woman. "You think you could run away? Hah." The woman said nothing in reply.

Lusain looked at the woman, then to Tsshyeiah. "Lady Tsshyeiah, who is she, really?"

Tsshyeiah looked rather exhausted, and took a deep breath in. "My daughter." Lusain looked shocked. "Your...daughter? But I thought you--"

"A year after Esloleiar and I were married, Lusain. It was before either Klaash or Celleia was born. I didn't want her, what I wanted to do was to kill her, but Esloleiar didn't agree with me." Esloleiar looked away from his wife. Tsshyeiah rolled her eyes slightly. "She was his problem. We kept her in the attic, which was why no one was allowed to go up there...She's been there ever since." She sounded rather disgusted, it was already appearant that she hated children, even her own.

There was a moment of silence in the room. But Lusain was the first to speak up. "Lady Tsshyeiah, now there is another Hellsinious child, am I wrong?"
Tsshyeiah blinked, and narrowed her eyes at him. "What are you getting at?"

"Who knows how long it'll be before Klaash and Melanni have children, they're both ingrates...May I have...her hand, for our families to actually be united?"

Tsshyeiah laughed loudly, "She doesn't even have a name! Wuhahaha! My, my, you are quite serious about uniting our families...Something you father Vermillious imprinted into your brain, I suspect?"

Lusain nodded. "I am serious."

Tsshyeiah smirked slyly, "You're starting to remind me more and more of Esloleiar, if you're not related then you two must have been raised by the same people...I don't care. Honestly, I don't. Just keep her away from everyone else. I don't want it getting out that I actually do have a child."
Esloleiar smiled faintly, but hid it well. He just seemed happy enough that she wasn't going to die. That his efforts weren't in vain.
There was another silence. "Enough, get her out of my sight." Tsshyeiah demanded, waving a hand at both Lusain and her daughter. "Out."

- - - - [[Lulz. Moar.]]

"You don't have a name...?" Lusain asked, once the two were in his room. She shook her head gently, her white hair ruffled slightly.
"Then I guess I'll have to give you one..." He sighed, pausing for a name for this woman. "Corein." He said, smiling just a bit.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:00 pm
[[lotso new profiles! ^^ cool, ok so I'll write something for Klara tomorrow. Too lazy right now.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:18 pm
[Wait... so where does this put Klaash and Melanni? :O]

Lilli smiled as Tuesday sat down next to her.
"Well, where have you been?" She asked him.
Honestly Tuesday, just tell me. Lilli thought to him, her voice demanding.

Chiharu wriggled nervously in her seat.
She hoped Tuesday wouldn't tell Lilli what they did. Or that they were together.
But if they were to be together, he'd have to break it to her sometime.
Lilli looked to Chiharu.
Chiharu smiled weakly.
"Hey.." Chiharu said, her voice sounding choked.
Lilli's forehead once again creased in confusion.
"So...?" Lilli asked, taking a sip of the blood again. She looked to Tuesday.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:33 pm
[[ What do you mean? O . olll]]

[[Dunno whutta post. D: ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 pm
Tuesday smiled weakly.
"I went out to visit my cousin. Out on the shores. She just got married too. You seemed...busy with Klaash." He said, resting his elbow on the table, his chin resting in his palm.
"Just boring stuff. I-I would like to talk to you. When we go hunting today. No one should attack us, it's too bright for newborns." He said, tracing the circle of his glass.
It's about well, it's about you, and me. And Klaash. I overheard Lusian's thoughts today...As well as Tssyeiah's and Esloliar's...I figure you'd want to know...Since it involves Klaash and Melanni. He thought to her, looking at his glass. He heaved a sigh, feeling incredibly depressed. He thought for a moment, forgetting to block his thoughts.
She has the right of choice. I guess I'll stop forcing her, pressuring her to choose between us. Of course, she'll choose him. If things turn out the way I think...I know that Klaash would be more than happy...overjoyed. And they could have a little family together. Just like planned, ever since she left me. He stared longingly at Lilli, a lump formed in his throat. But that was the past. Right now she loves Klaash. Not you. Maybe things will turn out with Chiharu..As the quote, 'Another night with her, but I am always wanting you.' He sighed again, then chugged the rest of his glass of blood. When he was finished he presumed his boring, tired posistion, resting his chin on his palm.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:05 pm
[What I mean is do they still have to be married is Lusain is marrying Corein? O_o?]

Lilli stared at Tuesday.
"You're lying. I can tell. You didn't leave yesterday, you were hear. Just tell me." Lilli asked.
Let's just go now. I'm starving. Lilli thought to him. You can tell me then.

Chiharu sighed. She rested elbows on the table; her chin on the palms of her hands.
Tuesday would tell Lilli what happened sooner or later.
Chiharu just hoped Lilli wouldn't hate her, and Tuesday wouldn't go begging for Lilli to forgive him, and take him back.
Chiharu would just feel used again. And things would be back to how ever they were before.
-----

Ben opened his eyes. Now awake.
He sat up. Klara had fallen asleep in his room the night before, he'd then carried her into her room next door.
Nobu was asleep on his bed.
Ben yawned, getting out of his bed.
He changed his clothes, and set out a new pair for Nubo.
I wonder if Klara's up yet? He thought, sitting down in one of the arm chairs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:14 pm
[[ D: Ah, yeah, I guess they'd still have to married because they are. xD And Tsshyeiah wouldn't allow a divorce. :B Har har. Err. 'Scuse my tardedness.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:37 pm
[Aw.. Sad Day. T__T
Oh well.
And yo' tardedness is 'scused.]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games