Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:59 pm
(i'm just gonna assume all the worlds of these anime,games and etc....merged somehow?)

Vergil stood out in the middle of a large field,surrounded by a group of demons.the demons had no idea what or who the were messing with

"ah ha!look brothers!we have a snack standing before us!and look....he thinks can beat us!"one of the demons chuckled at his remark,slowly closing in on Vergil...the rest merely followed

"heh...you think lowly demons like you can even touch me.....you ought to think again"Vergil spoke with a smug grin,popping Yamato out of it's sheath part way

the leader demon huffed"you humans and your pride.just because you carry a sword,doesn't mean you can kill us so easily!"the demons then leaped toward Vergil

the smug grin on Vergil's face quickly vanished when the demon said 'you humans' "i am nothing close to one of those weak creatures"with that being said there was a quick flicker of light,the leader demon as well as the rest of the group fell to pieces around Vergil"hmph.....and you call yourself a demon....."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:14 pm
Miroku walked in on the slaughter and caught the exchange of words. One of his eyebrows rose. "He may not be InuYasha but they act exactly the same . . ." he muttered to himself as he watched from behind a bush.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:37 pm
Sakura looked towards the door sensing a number of new presences, although she wasn't too sure of what they all were. They didn't seem to be human.

Shaoran stared at her, knowing she felt the same things he did.

Shaoran then looked to Kagome. "Are there many inhuman things around this place normally?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:43 pm
Kagome thought on that one. "Well . . . not normally . . . but inhuman presences are not uncommon in this world . . . demons and humans have pretty much the same numbers and then there are also half demons that have come from human and demon relationships . . . like InuYasha . . ." she said, wondering what the sudden spike in inuhuman presences was all about.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 pm
"Hmmmm, I wonder what wipes out all the demons...." Shaoran thought aloud. "Hope it happens soon"

Sakura looked worried. "But, are all demons nice like Inuyasha-san?"

Shaoran rolled his eyes at her naivete.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:59 pm
Kagome gave Shaoran a glare and then sighed, giving Sakura a rather sad look. "I'm afraid not all demons are tolerant of humans . . . in fact, some view humans as food and nothing more. There are good demons out there, but they are not very common. There are also demons who care neither about humans, nor their own race and travel alone, not bothering anyone unless someone bothers them first . . ." she said, thinking about all the types of demons she had encountered.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:15 pm
((How come people decide to get on and post when I'm gone? xd ))

"It's not my fault, I used all my energy in my last battle..." Guilmon mumbled sitting down across from him.

Akito groaned a bit as he sat up, yawning. "Uhg...okay, seriously, what hit me this time?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:18 pm
InuYasha scoffed, ignoring Akito. "Keh. So? You could have at least tried not to suck as horribly." he said, once again not trying to be insulting, but just coming out that way.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 pm
"Hey, cat-dog-thing...where are we?" Akito asked, Guilmon didn't comment after Akito had spoke, figuring it'd be more important for Inuyasha to answer Akito's questions instead of respond to another comment.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:02 pm
InuYasha got the vein on his forehead again and his fists clenched like he just wanted to hit Akito over the head again. "I'm not a ******** cat you baka! I'm a dog demon!!" he growled, stiffly looking over at Akito, giving him a death glare.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:36 pm
Akito glared back. "Fine! Dog demon guy, where the hell are we!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:12 am
"YOU'RE IN JAPAN, IDIOT! WHAT ELSE DID YOU EXPECT?!" InuYasha shouted, getting to his feet, ready to unleash his Iron Reaver Soul Stealer on the kid's a**.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:11 am
Shaoran noticed Kagome's glared. "What? You said it yourself, there are very few good demons, so the sooner they're gone the better"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:14 am
"I don't know what I'd expect! For your information I was fighting a monster that can bend space and time at its own will so it could've sent any ******** where!" Akito snapped. He took a few deep breaths to calm down. "What time period is this?" He mumbled.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:09 am
InuYasha growled slightly, fingering his sword at the thought of such a monster. "Kagome calls it Feudal Era . . ." he grumbled. He didn't really think of time periods. There was just here . . . and then Kagome's time.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games