Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:18 pm
"Heh, water against lightning?Hardly seems fair.." He says pulling out ten kunai. "For you!!" He shouts. "Current transfer skill!" He then cover's the kunai in an electric current, also attaching them to static strings, another technique.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:21 pm
"Well that puts me at a disadvantage then huh." kit waved his hand and the archways scatterd. Moving in random spots on the feild, But secretly following Kit's exact order's. "Water transportation." he lept into a archway and dodged the kunai. He steeped out of an archway 3 feet behind Zeno. Gonna have to do better."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:23 pm
"Exactly what i planned on doing." He then swun the kunai around to the arch Kit was in, also hitting a few of the arches that were in the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:26 pm
The kunai wiped around and destroyed 3 of the archways. "Man why did you go and do that." Kit said before hoping into an archway and appearing back in his original spot. "Well i guess my water jutsu wont work on you huh." Kit smiled as the water archways melted away. "Why dont we try this one." The water surrounding the area began to expand forming a large puddle where they stood. "Water shark jutsu." 20 water sharks burst out of the ground where Zeno stood.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 pm
"What the!" Zeno looked down, but wasn't quick enough to avoid it. He managed to get away, but getting a deep cut in his left leg. "Thanks for the cut...haha. But I'd like to return it." He got up and pulled out his demon wind shuuriken. "Current transfer skill!!" He then threw it towards Kit, it purpose, however, was to hide the oncoming Lightning bolt jutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Kit smiled as the sharks wized in the water around Zeno striking randonmly. "Just a shurkien easy." Kit rushed forward and jumped. Not noticing the lightning bolt kit brought up water attapemting to use the water sheild jutsu but it was to late the lightning bolt hit kit directly in the chest. And using taichi kit transferd the energy of the bolt from his chest and out of his right arm. "Man i always get burned when this happens." Kit made it seem he went unscathed but on the inside he was slightly burned and using his chakra to easy his pain.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:38 pm
"Well this is no fun..."Zeno said, immediately taking this moment to strike. "Can you keep up with the speed of light?LIGHTNING TRANSFORMATION!" He yelled, transforming into a lightning bolt headed directly for kit at an incredible speed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:46 pm
Kit took his snake stance and leaned back using his flexability.((Matrix)) As the bolt flew over top of him it singed his face leaving a small burnt mark. "Well we have a cocky one. I guess i wont hold back." Kit turned and before Zeno could land made three sets of hand sighns. "Wind dragon jutsu." Three large dragons of wind flew at Zeno.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Zeno then took this to a simple matter. "Substitution!" But before he dissapeared, due to the force of the wind it made his leg cut even deeper. He reappeared behind Kit, and pulled out some wires and prepared to tie them around kit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:50 pm
The wires wrapped around kit and he laughed. "Wow not bad but i can do this. Water transportation jutsu." Kit sank into the water and popped out behind Zeno holding a ball of wind.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:54 pm
Aah!Hes fast...so i guess i just have to be faster! "Burst technique!" Zeno said, as his body then created an electrtically charged defense bubble that would affect Kit due to his close range.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:56 pm
Kit hit the barrier and flew back. "Well i guess i have a toughie here. Beach crab jutsu." Large pincers of water came up from under Zeno and pulled him competly under. "Compression." The water around Zeno became pressurized and Dense making it difficult to escape.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:58 pm
"AAUGGHH!" Zeno winced in pain, trying to escape. But then the demon-shuuriken rose up, revealing the strings he had attached. He then moved hiis fingers to the best of their ability to get the weapon to cut the jutsu off of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:02 pm
Kit realesed the jutsu and as Zeno rose from the water kit jumped ontop if him and put a kunai to his neck. "I win or do you want to keep going?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:05 pm
"Heh, it depends." Zeno says, cutting the string from his shuuriken. "Are you too tired, or you're worried about me being a genin with a low chakra level? He asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games