Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:01 pm
(I think Masumi is avoiding me, because every time i send her a message on GIM she doesn't reply)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 pm
((She's not ignoring you, her GIM isn't working. It did the same thing to me.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:05 pm
(ohh okay ^>^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:33 pm
Rahenno
Rahenno turned his head as he saw the woman raise her bow. A simple bow and arrow? Is she for real? Rahenno thought as he raised his right hand towards her and formed seals with his left hand a orb of black chakra formed in his right hand. Just incase.....

((Actully I'm just holding my bow in my hand, and you attack me yet I havnt done anything...that you know of))  

Nikki-Xion14

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:35 pm
((Haven't attack yet. Preparing with a jutsu just incase you attack me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:43 pm
((But Im completely innocent))

Norai walks around the rubble and looked around, not really paying attention to anyone or the fight. She then began digging though the rubble.  

Nikki-Xion14

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:46 pm
(lol, for now any way.)

Rahenno stoped his jutsu but watched as the woman started to go through the rubble of the build.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:55 pm
Norai lifted up a few blocks and found a beat up file cabinet which she opened and started going though.  

Nikki-Xion14

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:59 pm
Rahenno looked closly and saw the files she was going through. The ninja files!! He jumped from the tree he was in and landed behind the girl. "Put down the files or else." He said as ice started to form from the ground and on to his back reforming his staff. "And that wasn't a hollow threat." He said shifting his silver hair from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:23 pm
Norai smiled as she leaned back and her chest was up against his back and she leans her head back and turned to face him. "Oh you wouldn't hurt little old me will you?" She said and she placed her other hand on his cheek and rubbed it.  

Nikki-Xion14

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:28 pm
((...*eye twitch* she is mine))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:29 pm
{*Twitch* the suspense is killing me!!! let me kill her!!}  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:30 pm
((Bad move lol Sumi, will not be happy))

Rahenno turned and in a swift movement tryed to high kick Norai in the head. "That depends on your nest move." He said griping his staff oh is back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((...*eye twitch* she is mine))

(wow this is wat u call tough lov)  

Rockgirl809

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 pm
((Sumi wont know, cause that would be meta gaming.))

Norai gripped his cheek and flipped over his body and landed behind him. "Alright see I backed away, no problem here." She said holding her hands up, still holding her bow for defense reasons.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games