Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:36 pm
((I got attacked out of no where. I could use some help pyro.))
The dog pack formed around Syn so that they would be able to stop anybody trying to attack Syn. Pakkun knew he had to find Sen, so he left for the rock village. Doing so the other seven dogs focused on guarding Syn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 pm
((except pyro dont know you in trouble, and if he were to show up here to help it'd be meta-gaming))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:15 pm
Kashiim turned to Reiko. "I respect you Reiko, but I am here for information. The Akatsuki has caused to much grief, and I need to stop it." Kashiim said, controlling himself a bit, as the voice in his head screamed louder and louder. "I admit, the whole swiping at his collar and demanding he tell me where the other Akatsuki are, was a bit rash, but I felt it neccessary. Ok, not so much me, but other me thought it was." Kashiim said, waving his hands around, trying to illustrate who was who in his head.

(And just so y'all know, Perky just got me out of genjutsu. In case this comes up later.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 pm
Syn starts to use the genjutsu on him as he makes him see his village in flames burning to the ground people screaming. People running away from him screaming "why would you betray us? How could you kill us like this."  

SynysterGatesRules

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:12 pm
((lol...funny thing is, thats already happened twice in his village, i burnt his hospital to glass...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:09 pm
Yokai appeared behind Kashiim sending chakra into him to make the genjutsu stop then said, "I'll join you... I want the akatsuki to stop." Yokai turned off his bloodlines and said, "Ummm, I thought you were trying to kill us all... Sorry."

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:20 pm
A cloud levitated in the air far overhead the combatants below. Sengetsu uchiha stood atop the platform, clothed in his onxy akatsuki robe. His red eyes glared downward analyzing the situation as nothing could escape his sight. he noted every detail of the occurring events. His facial expression never shifting. Pakkun had alerted him that the man in question was hunting them. Emotionless and still he slowly reached behind his back arching his right arm overtop his shoulder. Clasping his fingers around the hilt of the massive blood red scythe he carried on assassinations. The chain rattled as the wind blew. Dislodging it from its restraints he gripped it in his right hand the sun's intense rays reflected off the three triple blades. "Hmph...looks to me like you can't hold your own..." He seemed to vanish the sound of the chains rattling preceeded his coming. Appearing beside Syn he rested the scythe on his right shoulder. the triple blades facing skyward. His eyes shifted towards the kazekage. "Dangerous...me?" He began to enter the second stage. the tomoe in his eyes began to move inward and enter his mangekyou form. "You picked the wrong opponent." He strung the words out with a mellow sarcastic tone. "Now that I've got your attention...How about we all leave and no one speaks a word about our arrival, none of these other aspiring ninja get their dreams crushed helplessly and we all go home eh?" he was smiling, an indication that the transformation had begun. Senji would be taking over soon and fighting would be unavoidable.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:48 pm
A voice could be heard from the sky, murmuring quickly, "Sengetsu!" It was very loud, and probably everyone there, including sengetsu could hear it. It was the voice of Xiah Hasamoto. Yokai stood there looking at the strange man and said, "You knew my brother, didn't you? Xiah Hasamoto. He said to me when i was only 10, that you were a good man. Was he wrong?" Yokai looked at Sengetsu. "I don' really want to fight you, because my brother really cared about you..."

Dripples

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:26 pm
Up in his tree Ronnel grimaced as he watched the situation unfold.
"I am not liking the way this is shaping up. Those two Uchiha don't seem to be getting that the situation has calmed down.... Great. I may be helping that village once more if I have to. Can't let a friend die." He stood up and glanced around. "Great. I think that new Uchiha is Sannin level. This is going to get hairy. I hope my clone can get Edgar out of here without trouble."
Then he realized something. "Wait. Two Akatsuki. A Jinchuuruki. Even if....crap. Situation assessed." He growled and leapt down to the base of the tree he had been in. He moved two steps closer to Kashiim, ready to support the Kazekage if the tense scene exploded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:32 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

suddenly a tree was cut in half and falling towards Ronnel. "Hello Uchiha, how about you fight me." said Kenshin from his spot behind the stump of the tree he just cut cleanly with his sword of the cherished.

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:38 pm
Ronnel spunaround as a tree dropped at him. He leapt backwards, nearly getting clipped by some of the tree branches. He stood up shakily, looking at the newcomer. He tensed slightly before the man's words registered.
He wants to fight the Uchiha...wait. He looked at the Uchiha shinobi who had stated that he would help Kashiim.
Which ones is he wanting to fight?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:42 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

Kenshin pointed at Ronnel. "Are you deaf? i want to kill you" He suddenly a bone bullet shot from his finger at ronnel. but just that happened, a bone cage shot up from the ground and trapped him from all sides so he could not escape. "Although im here to aid, i can take you for my own reason."

Carbon-kazuma

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Ronnel spun around to one side, his own kekkei genkai flaring as silver chakra flared out from his hand.
"Tenshi no Yaiba!" He swung through the bone cage, and came out glaring at the man.
"Hey Kenjutsu! I'm not an Uchiha! My name is Ronnel no Tenshi no Yamanaka! I am no part of that accursed clan!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

Another kenshin came out of the bone right behind him and used water prism justsu that rushed around him. "Then i'll cut your head off because i already started."

Carbon-kazuma

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 pm
Ronnel rolled forwards and swung his blade behind him towards the bones.
"Man, another Shikiimatsyu ((Sp?) user. Last time I fought one of you I was a lot weaker! Let's see how things roll out this time!" he bounced up into a battle stance, holding the shining silver blade in front of him as he faced both Kenshin and the Bone cage.

((Ok, if we're making this into a real fight, we need to start counting jutsu off. Here's mine.
Jounin can perform 60 - 1 = 59
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu - 1 = 29
5 S-Rank Jutsu
))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games