Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:38 pm
Yumiko floated out of Riko's body with small grace as she disappeared to Alastor's side. "Hello Alastor. I knew you had to exist sooner or later." Her appearance was nothing less than beautiful and graceful, her black hair flowed a little. "Nephilis isn't going to notice so you can just settle down. I'm here to make an offer. My services if you help me find a body. What do you say?" She stopped as her eyes floated to Nas and then back to Alastor.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:15 am
Kessaris feels the echoes of pain sweeping behind him and he turns, facing the Bulb which still contained his ailing Riko. With narrow, slitted eyes resembling bronze sand dunes, he clutches his hands, telekinetically grasping the rotating facility. ~When I console one, another breaks loose. What's wrong with you Keliah!?~

~~~

"Your services?" Alastor protests, shooting her a gaze of indifference. "The last thing we need is a floating mass of ectoplasm. Unless you can show us that you can be more than just a poltergeist, whoever you are, you can stay on this plain of existance. Let's move Amara." He waves and continues before adding uncertainly,"I'll deal with Nephilis this time. Nas couldn't do it, so next time, I'll help him."

~~~

"There's the lovely lady now." Nephilis said as he began to speed to Samara. "Okay Rydia, allow me to introduce Samara. She's the one that keeps me sane around these busy parts." He gives a chuckle and looks to the lady comforted in his arms. "You know I missed you right? All day and night...away from home?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:20 am
Keliah's mind is unable to respond, as the bulb begins to pick back it's rotation, the molecules breaking down by the minute. Her head was killing her, it was by far the worst headache she ever had.

Amara nodded as she followed behind Alastor. He was a man of action and she like that. She felt bad for her father,but he was really dwelling in the past and in the long run would be inferior.

Rydia looked at Samara and smiled at Nephilis' happiness. She smiled. "Nice to meet you Samara, I'm his sister...Rydia" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:35 am
Lunia opened her eyes in surprise when Morganna hugged her, she didn't hug back at first as she was still surprised, but she slowly placed her hands around Morganna also, hugging her tightly. "Thankyou...", she said. Before she chuckled when she felt a little push from her hip, making her look down to see it was Flip, she then got one of her arms and wrapped it around him, hugging them both tightly. "I don't know where i'd be without you all....", she said. Before looking at Tenshi with wonder on her face. "Do you know where Mom and Dad are Ten?", she asked him. Slowly letting go of the hug and standing looking at everyone.  

xLulie

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 pm
"No... you never know who maybe in your presence. I could be Nephilis." Yumiko turned into Neph, her voice matched his and the same aura was given off when she changed then she changed into Lorna. "Or I could be Lorna. You choose to be against me who knows all to come and all of the past of the Celestials and humans... or you could accept my offer. All I need is a body to become whole again." She changed back into her beautiful form and looked at Nas, blinking as she looked back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:19 pm
Morganna and Flip both hugged Lunia back tightly. "Same here," she said sweetly to her friend. She shrugged at her question, even though it was directed to Tenshi.

Samara smiled, embracing Nephilis back. "I missed you, too, my love," she said, placing a kiss to his cheek. "I was helping out in the infirmary." She smiled at Rydia. "His sister?" she said happily. "Oh, I'm so glad to meet you," she said. As was her nature, she embraced Rydia with a bright smile.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:20 pm
We'll Miss You Forevermore, Evermore/The Sparkling Saturday

"That's a nice trick." Alastor eyes are held within Yumiko's firm grasp as she displays her power. A smile finds its way to his face and only grows like a shrub when planted. "A very nice trick indeed. This gives me a fantastic idea." He looks at Amara and Nas with a toothy grin and begins to laugh quietly. "We just might be able to...kill him...this is our chance to take him down." Walking forth, still heading toward to Silicia, he speaks, "We need to get you into one of the target towns. Which one do you think would benefit us the most?"

~~~

Nephilis smirks and pats Rydia on the back. "See what I mean. I remember when I was a child, how I was devoid of love or any emotion. Likea needle, she filled me with her own. Don't know what I'd do without her." Looking at the ceiling which still had yet to be done, he gives another smirk and says to himself, "Things are beginning to look up for the world."

~~~

Kessaris runs toward the floating facility and creates diamond claws as he did. He leaps at the Bulb and grabs on to it, his nails digging into the underlaying metal. His belongings were thrown from his pockets and his legs dangled from the momentum as he clawed closer and closer to the window to gain access. He reaches it and breaks it and falls through while slicing his hand. "Okay, where are you? The both of you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 pm
Tenshi was still rather spaced about the whole situation, he didnt like the look of what happened to her arm and thought that it could someday cause a great deal of pain, far greater than what it was or worse, and wanted to find a way around it. He then heard Lunia's question and snapped back into reality. "No, I dont. But I can find them, though I think they might be in the center of town." He stated calmly and then started to use his ability over sound to amplifiy his hearing.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 am
Rydia smiled lightly to Samara. "NIce to meet you" she said with a smile. She looked into the skylight and sighed.

Amara said nothing to Yumiko as she stared at Alastor. She then walked away for a second. She could have used Monet's body, but she was weary. She turned back around. "Theres a body you can use....my mother's she's dead now, and you'd have to be able to heal yourself, because the body is mutalated" she said.

Keliah's mind began to lock itself from all others. The bulb stopped as it landed back into the ground, Keliah, laying unconcious on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:49 am
"Wow. You're handling the situation well, unlike your father, Amara." Alastor said, looking over to his still space-minded cohort. "You're right though. Monet's body will prove a great vessel for now. Until we decide what to do with you."

"Send her to Tenshu later, but not in the body." Nas finally speaks. "If we do that, she can kill, then take either Samara or Nephilis. Preferably Nephilis."

"That's a good plan, but a spirit floationg around will be kinda of suspicious, you know?"

"Then use another body. If you use Monet's body, take this." Nas hands Alastor his aura absorbing jewel. "Offer peace, then strike. It's the only way for someone like him."

Alastor looks at Yumiko, then Amara. "I think we have a plan Amara. Let's get to work on Silicia first though. Do your magma thing you suggested,,,,but don't kill me. Please."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 pm
((we need to kick this rp up again,so close but yet so far))

Amara looked at Alastor. She nodded. "dont worry, it wont hurt, as long as you stay in contact with me" she said. She touched Alastor as they were now molten lava, seeping into one of the cracks of the earth. In this form, I could kill everyone on the planet right now if I wanted to she projected to him. They were traveling very fast, and finally reached Silicia as the earth trembled. Lorna will know that we are here she projected as they erupted out of the earth, solidifying once more.

Lorna could feel that Amara was here. "Evacaution plan b" she said to the guards, evacauting and making many portals to Kilitia and Shale for a safe haven. She began to walk outside, strolling over the glass bridgeway. She was now in human form, but would definately defend if need be.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:24 pm
Wyatt followed Lorna and grabbed her hand "If your going to confront them then I'm going too" He said. He put a force field over them. He looked at her feeling a little worried "I promise I will do my best to help you" He said.

Kendal opened a portal to Shale and led Alyss through it. He looked at her "You go get Ricky's body and I'll go find Kessaris okay" He said. He used his telekinysis to lift himself in the air to get a better veiw. ~Kessaris where are you?~ He projected to Kessaris.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:25 pm
Samara blushed a bit as Nephilis was bragging about her. "Well, my love...I feel the same way about you. I don't know where I would be right now if it weren't for you...raising Tenshi on my own, having had no one to comfort me after losing Tsuki...and I'd have never even met our little Lunia," she said. She followed his gaze to the ceiling and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "It'll be done soon enough," she assured him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:21 pm
Yumiko looked at the molten lava called Alastor and Amara and shook her head. "Nas. I won't need your wife's body. I already know how to fool my own. Be right back." She disappeared, her invisible body going into Riko's and then going back to Nas. "Nas meet Riko. Riko, Nas. Pretty sure you both met. Now... I saw hello and good-bye nephilis. I'll talk to you in like ten. Bye." She smiled and the body disappeared, going to Tenshu. She was going to need a lot of power. "Riko go home." She whispered, getting close enough where her host disappeared but she went invisible to all, floating to the place where was Nephilis. She found him and smiled, knowing this would be fun. She put her hand on the back of his head and without feeling she went into his mind, standing in the void. "Hello, Neph. Remember me?"

Alyss nodded and went to get Ricky, walking into her room and picking up his body. She walked back to Kendal and nodded. "Here... don't look just find Kess."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:43 am
(Working really hard on that. We should put up posters or something. lol.)

"It's cool you decided to get everyone out of here, although we've come only for you." Alastor said as he look Lorna in her eyes. "And you brought your boyfriend to watch the upheavel. Hey you, boy. I'm going to kill you in front of her. Just giving you the heads up." He looks at Amara, signaling her to be on guard. Nas follows suit reflexively.

"This won't be hard." Nas quips, finally getting his mind back. "With the assembly we have, this won't be hard at all." Behind him, a storm brews..."

~~~

"I'm right here, Kendal." Kessaris said as he threw a dresser from his leg. He takes to the sky and stops before the two. "What do you two want?! I'm busy looking for...ah, I see." Noticing his fallen friend, he nods almost uncaringly. "I have this. Just hold him still." He stretches his hand out over him and a green aura begins to pour from his palms...

~~~

~No, not right off, but I'm sure your another person I can beat.~ He said, keeping a smile as he looks at Samara. ~If you want to fight me, you can do it later, but I'm a bit busy with the family...nice wife, kids, my sister...you know.~ He answers to Samara, "It'll be done when Marcove gets back. He still owes me this last favor. Slacker..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games