Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was kissing him, causing him to feel hot. And yet his skin remained cold. Or slightly chilled really. He didn't lose his warmth completely during the change. Thankfully.
"A sister?" He murmmered, allowing her to tell her story. A bloody tear slid down her cheek. But it didn't make it far because Dylan lapped it up. Yeah, he was a hungry, horny, teenager and a newborn vampire. That was basically him. Oh and an orphan.
"Its not your fault love," There were a million things he could've done to save his parents. "My dad and mum died right infront of me. There were so many things I could've said- Should've said and done." He shook his head and kissed her lips softly. "I love you," He whispered.
Her sister would no longer be alive today anyway. But he kept this to himself. That wouldn't help anything.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:37 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

His tongue ran up the side of her cheek, reminding her quite of a cat. She smiled in the slightest, still weighed down by her memories. "Being old is a blessing," she whispered back, "but also a curse." She ran her fingers down his cheek and kissed his pale skin. "Dylan, I love you, too. Be glad that you are only newborn."

Ravin slipped out of his arms and strolled over to the window to look out. It would be morning in a few hours. They had spent all night romping around and having fun. Ravin smiled to herself as she thought of this. Eternity dragged along and some things grew to be dull after a while. She needed to move on again. She glanced back at Dylan, her thoughts pensive. Maybe he would travel with her.

Ravin turned her eyes back and pointed them on the moon. Maybe she would travel to Japan or China or Egypt. Or maybe back to France.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and kissed her back with the same ferocity that she showed him. She called him a tease and he grinned before running his tounge along her bottom lip and sucking on it. The he trailed his mouth to her ear and nibbled gently at the lobe. Before biting at her neck again. He brought his mouth back up to hers and kissed her hard before throwing her off him lightly and booking it from the room. He paused in the doorway to smirk at her. "I know love, it's just so fun to tease you though." He blew her a kiss then sauntered off down the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:16 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter sucked at her lip, causing her to groan awfully loudly. His lips moved from hers and to her ear. "God Hunter, just, God!" She exclaimed rather loud. She landed on the floor with a soft thud. Veronica turned to look at him in the doorway. He wasn't!
Oh yes, he was. She flew to her feet and chased after him. "No you're a jackass." Her feet left the ground as she coiled herself around him from behind. She was totally hanging onto him via back. She bit his ear gently and growled. "And by teasing me, you have got to be like, killing yourself." She hissed into his ear, trailing her lips down his skin. "Because, I know how much you want me." Her tongue licked his neck.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:19 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"But one day, I won't be a newborn. I'll get old and miss people. I have friends. But I can assure you I won't be missing my family."
Dylan felt her leave after kissing him gently.
She was at his window and he was left alone on a broken bed in a cold, dark room. The only light was the big moon above them. She was thinking and glancing back at him for a moment.
Silently, he sauntered over to the window, behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Whatcha thinking about beautiful?" He cooed into her ear.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:27 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin leaned back into him, still gazing up at the moon. "How would you like to travel with me?" she whispered. "It would be over the summer, of course. You need your education. You're still only seventeen. But, yes. We could travel around the world. France, Egypt, Spain... Hmm?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned when he heard her behind him then she was on his back bit his ear.. He shuddered when she trailed her tounge along his neck. The he smirked "Mmmm, I want you co badly love. But I can wait long enough to tease you." He grinned and flipped her over him, catching her in his arms before she hit the floor. He ground his mouth against hers and walked slowly back to the room. After laying her gently down on the bed he licked his way up her neck and kissed her softly. Holding her shoulders down lightly he pinned her and moved his lips teasingly out of her reach. "How bad do you want me love?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:03 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter shuddered under her. Good. It was working.
Then he flipped her over him and she was wrapped up in his arms, right above the floor. She squealed loudly, with a giggle. "Oh really?"
He kissed ehr hard and walked into his room- but she didn't really notice until she was lightly tossed to the bed. No, it wasn't even a toss, "Don't be easy with me Hunter, you don't have to be anymore. Ever." Veronica swallowed, damn thirst!
He was licking her neck and kissing her, but he was still being gentle. Ugh! She groaned still though, when he pinned her down and teased her further. "Dammit Hunter!" She cursed, "You know how much I want you." She growled and wiggled gently, she could do it!
Veronica pushed him off of her and he landed on the floor by the bed. She pounced on top of him and pulled her shirt and pants off quickly. "You are going to stop teasing me." Hissing into his ear she kissed at his neck, nibbling roughly at his skin.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan squeezed her gently. She was leaning into him but her eyes were still locked upward, out the window. As if she were dreaming. "Traveling?" He hadn't done that in ages! "Spain, Egypt? France? do you even have to ask?!" He was excited. Traveling again would be quiet the treat. "I can't attend classes like this Ravin, babe." He commented with a sigh. His throat was on fire again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:34 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin closed her eyes and laid her head onto Dylan's shoulder. She breathed deeply. "Then I'll teach you," she murmured. "...'kay? I'm glad that you would want to travel...with me...mhmm..."

She gave an involuntary yawn and snuggled up against Dylan. She hugged him around the waist. Dylan was perfectly warm. She planted a few kisses on his throat before slowly drifting away to sleep.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned and tilted his head when she began kissing at his neck. Then she hissed in his ear and he smirked and flipped her off him pinning her roughly to the floor and kissing her hard before moving his mouth to her neck and shoulder. Biting, licking, and kissing her roughly. "Never." He said in reference to her saying he would stop teasing her. He held her down hard and kissed her even harder, knowing he couldn't hurt her anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:13 am
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:47 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was now pinned to the floor. She smiled up at him. Hunter was kissing down her neck and shoulders. "My god," Her voice shook. "Oh please?" She begged for him to just do it already. But she had to admit- She enjoyed being teased.
Veronica felt him pin her harder, god. It was amazing. "Hunter," She moaned shakingly. He wouldnt hurt her now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yeah," Dylan supported all of her weight, only easier this time. It was as if she wasn't even there, she was so light.
"Yeah," He chuckled. Her words were slurring. She was so tired.
And now she was sleeping. Dylan scooped Ravin into his arms and carried her down to the second floor and into his parents old room where he laid her down on the new bed and laid down next to her sleeping body. He snuggled close to her and for a few hours he just laid there and watched her sleep silently. Then he too, fell asleep.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:13 am
||yay! sam's on! ^.^||

Ravin Black

User Image

His warm-cold temperature was all around her. Ravin smiled into her sleep, remembering the past couple of days as she slept. Her dreams sparked not with dark things and shadows but with fire, love, and passion. Unbeknowst to her, Dylan was watching her and eventually fell asleep himself.

Morning dawned brightly on the world. Ravin slowly opened her eyes. Her head buzzed with the first time she and Dylan had ever kissed. Ravin looked down at Dylan and smiled softly. They were different, even when the same species. How little she knew about him abd yet how much she loved him still surprised her.

She leaned over to his ear. She remembered the first time she had ever slept in his arms. Dylan had whispered that she was beautiful just as she woke up. Ravin whispered, "You are wonderful."

Then, she kissed his burning cold lips.

||I actually went back and read a couple of our posts from about 2 months ago. xD They actually played out really good. It was like reading a book.||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games