Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:50 pm
As the wave of spherical electricity rushed towards her, she quickly made a kineticly charged sphere of energy to counter the attack as it met it, both sides pushed towards each other, creating force. She then teleported next to Marcove and had him in a head lock. "Okay Dulceri" she stated with an evil smirk. "Do you want your son?...If so...I want your sand" she stated with a smirk, her hand over Marcove, and killing him would be simple.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:56 pm
Kendal was suprised to see Calisto grab Marcove he glared at her "You b***h! put my fwiend down!" He said. His eyes suddenly began glowing as he changed into the giant raven form. He then flew at her and swung his wings sending spinning feathers of darkness at her. He then flew faster hoping to ram her and grab Marcove.

Apollo frowned as he saw Calisto grab Marcove and quickly put a force field around Marcove and then turned to Void's bats and fired a psi beam at him. He then made a blade of energy and rushed where Voids bats had been hoping to destroy any remnants.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:00 pm
Kurai skidded back as he felt the unexpected force before letting out a small sigh. "The same line is used too many times these days." he muttered before shrugging. "You sure you want to fight? You don't seem like a fighter. Personality wise." he said to her before telporting behind her and repeating the same process done by Leanne.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:22 pm
"Don't be simple you Evermorian scum." Dulceri said cockily. "He's from Shale. Also, so am I. Marcove!"

Almost on command, Marcove becomes sand and sifts through her grasp to freedom.

"Good." Instantly, Dulceri creates ten tendrils of sand that made there way to her to grab her. Afterwards, he places his hand on the floor and begins to pull the water out of it.

Marcove runs to corner and pauses. Slowly, he begins to pull the sand from the ground to form his father's impact sandstorm.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:21 pm
Void's bats stopped moving for a split second, they dispersed into mist allowing Apollo's attack to pass through. They reformed his body standing cross armed and relaxed. He just stood their waiting patiently for the children to move. " I will not fight with children so close, I may be a devil, but in my eyes children are to pure to kill or harm. " He said calmly.

Leanne looked down at her replica and Kurai. 'This just might work!' she thought happily. SHe wanted to make her parents proud and to her this wold make her father, Charon, not Void happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:29 pm
Calisto smirked at their efforts. She looked at Void. "Lucky for you, I dont have a heart" she stated as her eyes began to glow, things began to break, the ground shook as combustive forces began to reak havoc, the sand glassing over and over. She then began to dance in a melodic way as large beast were formed from plants ((think from batman)) thick unbreakable thorns were shot at Dulceri as she began to absorb aura, she was like a sponge,if anyone got close to her, their aura would be drained. She was going to bring Dulceri to his knees. She inhaled realeasing a yellow dust, it was a paralysis spray around Marcove. Looking at Kendal, she grabbed him throwing him against the wall, releasing energy blades towards Apollo though if he tried to redirect it, he would lose energy, making him tired and filling him with potential energy.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 pm
A metal box with no holes surrounded Marcove as a girl with a metal fan pushed the dust back at the lady. The girl waved her hand and the metal around Marcove went away, looking back at the lady. "Do I always save you?" She had the matured higher than Marcove and yet she was of course, Alyss, his sister. Alyss shot metal spikes from her fan at the lady in hopes of distracting her from Kendal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:49 pm
((girls do mature faster than boys...always!!!! lol))

Calisto looked at the young girl who had seemed to "save" Marcove as her dust was reflected back at her. She smirked as the metal spikes were coming towards her, she made two explode, the rest she let them hit her body, melting them on contact from the acid from her skin. "So I take it you're his sister....funny...you dont have a real power" she stated causing an explosion next to Alyss.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Alyss wasn't effected by the insult, summer-salting to the side to avoid the explosion. "Doesn't mean that I'm a bad fighter." She quipped back at her, taking out a metal whip and cracking it at the woman. In this attack she tried to grab the woman's leg while in the mean time, she shot spikes up from the ground quickly with stunning gel on the tips.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:04 pm
Calisto saw the metal whip as she grabbed it, charging it with kinetic energy, though she was wasn't able to avoid the metal spikes with the paralysis gel. She fell to the ground unable to move, temporarily. She looked at the whip as it exploded from the energy that was stored in it.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 pm
Alyss let go of the whip only to be burned across the leg with it. She hissed with pain as she looked at the woman, her one blue eye seemed kind while the red eye seemed to burst with anger. She enclosed the woman in a box and hissed a little looking at her father. "Father... who is she?" She asked quietly but in an assertive manner.

((I have to go to bed! I'm sorry Rayne. I'll get on tomorrow when I get home from college courses. Night everyone! or just Rayne! lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
((No problem, goodnigh!!!!))

As the box encased her, Calisto waited patiently. The paralysis would wear off quickly due to her regenerative abilities, it wouldbe out of her system. She looked at the box, envisioning slaying all the membes of their family with her bare hands. Didnt matter, they would all killing each others themselves.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 pm
(Rayne doesn't have a power like that to take power by vicinity.)

"Marcove....." Dulceri rushes his hand forward and shoots a rift of sand to block the cloud Calisto had used. "Pay attention boy! This isn't a game!" Dulceri ducked one of the thornes, then cartwheeled past them. "This girl is a Celestial Alyss. Meaning you, unlike Marcove, has business being here. They eat aura and from it, gain power."

"Right!" Marcove rolled to the side and looked at Alyss. "I'm a man. I don't need you to save me. 'Cept for now."

"Stop talking and stab the thing!" Dulceri commanded. He contributed to the attack by sending waves of electricity at the metal box.

Marcove stands tout and raises his hands. He raises a few arms of sand around the box, then proceeds to puncture it with his sand. They break upon contact due to his inability form sand bonds, but he doesn't tell his father. "I did it dad. I uh...I stabbed the thing."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 pm
Calisto could feel the electricity surging through the metal box and the spikes. Broken bones and charred skin was what was left under the box. After about 10 minutes though she began to regenerate, bones reforming, tendons and muscle outlining the bones and skin reforming. She shattered the metal box as she looked at Dulceri. "You'll have to do much better than that" she said as a fiery explosion engulfed Dulceri she then ran towards him attempting to break Dulceri's arm. "Get it through your head, you won't kill me" she hissed.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:39 pm
"Damn it. I'll immobilize you then!" Dulceri starts to run forward, but his son uses an attack that turns the tide of the battle. As Dulceri steps forward, he runs into a sand wall created by his son and glasses it. It burns him, causing him to stumble forward to his knee.

"Oh. Dad!" Marcove rushes to his dad and and tries to help him only to forget that Calisto was barreling toward him.

"Great move. Next time, try not to make it to block when I'm about to attack please...look out!" Dulceri looks up at Marcove and noticed his opponent right behind him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games