Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:36 pm
Sasori walks ahead and comes to a mountainous area with jagged hills. "It will be easy to get lost here. Where do we go from here?How are we suppose to find a way to the future, I wonder."

((Woo hoo post 3,000!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm
(( sorry i haven't been able to post for a while everyone. i was on a field trip.))
elaise walked a short distance behind the others, she sighed slightly before glancing at willow. " i've seen this area before, but i know i've never been here." she said looking around at the other guardians as she spoke.
willow looked at her before looking around at the others " keep quiet for now elaise, we need to get out of here." she said her voice gentle as she saw the look on the younger girls face.  

golden-priestess2

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:59 am
Acos could sense Tarik. She decided to find out what he was doing, so she floated around until she found him, outside a temple. She hissed, wishing she was still alive so she could attack him. But Acos couldn't, so she just said, "What are you up to this time?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 pm
Ryuu and Aku follows Tarik through the mountain's maze, Aku further ahead then Ryuu as she ran right underneath him. Having to stop a few times since she was going ahead. Aku stops as Acos is seen talking to Tarik," Shall I send her away to be with her friends, Tarik?" She threatens, suddenly a scroll rolling out of her sleeve then she wraps it around her hands. A few words and she'll be sent to one the guardian's stones. Aku was still invisible from Ryuu's potion as she jumped onto a pillar of stone near Acos. Even the scroll had blended into her enchanted skin, turning invisible once she wrapped it around her hands.

Ryuu was still catching up from behind, a bit slower thanks to her going on foot. "Tatsuko, rea yuri?*" She asks in dragon tounge, Tatsuko flies up above her then spots Tarik. She lands back on Ryuu's shoulder, pointing the way Tairk was. Ryuu nods, petting Tatsuko's head as the dragon wrapped around her neck.

(Tatsuko, you mind?*)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:43 pm
Tarik says to Acos, "What is it with you guys? You can't die properly? First Leaf, now you. Why don't you go back to your daddy?" He is perturbed.

To have lost the opportunity to right history and then to be thwarted by Skurai and now to be stuck in the past, in the time of demon slavery, was wearing on him. He was grasping at straws when he decided to look for a vortex in the Realm of the Dead. Now another stupid ghost.

When Aku arrives as he talks to Acos, he says "Yes, you take care of her. I am tired."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 pm
Sasori walks along wondering where they were going. As they walk, she notices that one of the hills has some markings on it. She walks over to it and touches the odd looking markings, it looks almost like writing. She leans against the hill and falls down into an opening. "Oh!"  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 am
Salen walks into Midera's hut, "were have they gone?, and dont try any of that mind trick crap it doesnt work on me"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:02 am
Roarke's hand clapped down on Salen's shoulder like a pincer. "And why would ye be interested in them?" he growled, his Scottish accent stronger with his annoyance. His eyes were a swirling shine of dark and light blue like the ocean before a storm. Amiric moved with the fluid grace of a blademaster, managing to catch Sasori as she fell and dropped into the dark cavern himself, landing with a thud on the dusty ground a few feet within.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:14 am
Sasori picks herself up and looks around. It is dark, they seem to be in a cavern. Looking up, she says "Looks like we are not going back the way we came." It was a good twenty feet and they had no rope.

((edits - I think I was suppose to play Midera too))

Midera looks at Salen and says "You are too late. They are gone to meet their destiny." Smiles at Roarke and departs the house and disappearing into the crowd of the market.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Aku nods, looking onto Acos now. Her form still invisible, as she jumps onto another pillar. "Ganu ka na bay." She whispers as the scrolls glow with power, she grabs Acos's arms tightly as she jumps onto the pillar she floated over. "Keep you mind on a guardian, unless you want to get lost." She whispers in Acos's ear as she then disappears being teleported to the first guardian she thought of.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:17 pm
Tarik smiles, "Good trick." Now that Acos is gone, he waits for Ryuu to show up then enters the temple. "This temple looks empty but this is just the front of the temple alter. There is a secret staircase behind the alter that leads to a larger room below. It is where secret ceremonies were held. To access it you need to shed some demon blood."

Tarik takes a knife from the table and cuts his hand. He drips his blood into the alter offering bowl. Then waits for a panel to open, revealing the secret passage. In the room is shelves of bottles of different powerful ingredients and another larger sacrificial alter. On another wall are ancient books and weapons hanging on a wall. In the middle of the room is a table with a book that was left open. Tarik goes to see the book. It is a diary with the ancient royal demon text written with a woman's slanted writing. "Odd." Tarik picks up the small book. "Seems I guessed right," Tarik mumbles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 am
Salen smiles when he sees roarke's hand hit him, "you and your team are under arrest for aiding a demon and assulting a officer, there are allready posters for your arrest every were, theres no use in hideing, turn yourselfs in now and your trial will be fair"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 am
A smile crossed the Scotsman's face. "Too bad you don't realize that I, like my friends, are long gone from here, and we did not make the choice to end up in this place," he murmured before his form simply dissolved into water, splashing on the dry ground as it fell. Amiric nodded fractionally, unsurprised. "If I am right, this is some sort of maze or crypt, and I can sense something dark and sentient is watching us... it seeks our deaths for some reason," he said quietly. He focused as a ball of black flame ignited above his palm, casting a lurid purple glow around them for nearly ten feet around. He saw nothing moving in the darkness, but sensed plainly they were not alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:12 pm
Sasori felt odd in the darkness. She felt something different about her powers, like she was suddenly stronger. Sasori says to Amiric "Let me shed some light." She forms a light ball and floats it to light up the area to see if they could see anyone.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:34 pm
Tarik reads the coded text aloud. "Your journey continues to the hinter lands to find the traveller who will show you the way to the moving door. Seems we guessed right that there is a time vortex but it appears that it is not in a fixed place."

The diary is small and only partially filled. Tarik sits at a table and reads the rest of the pages. When he is done, he goes to a fireplace and sets it on fire. "I don't know if we might get captured again and I don't want this information falling into Skurai's or another upper demon's hands. We can trust no one now."

"This traveller, maybe it has to do with Aku's dream."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games