Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He scratched the back of his head. "Well, I guess that company is better than no company; I kid of course." He laughed. "Hopefully whoever this new guy is won't be...deadly. Or worse, he won't be Nik....only one to stop him were Rose and Lilly....speaking of which, where are they?"

Pure T0rture
OH! im sorry XD but yeah, I always look out for my friends

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image
Iris
Wincing at the very names of her aunts, Iris gave a sad sigh and looked away. "Rose and Lilly.... have been missing.... for almost a year now.... as have their sisters, my mothers included." she informed him, tears welling up in her eyes. "not even i can find them, which leaves only a few possibilities.... either they're dead, or being held prisoner by Eris." she whispered, her frail body shaking in fear.

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:28 pm
"Oh.....I'm....I'm so sorry. Maybe when Jacob gets better, we can all go searching for them. For old times sake." He gave a cutesy smile and kissed her cheek. "After all, if we die, we just come back." he laughed.

Pure T0rture
I think we have Nerd coming in to keep the story moving forward biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image
Iris
"that sounds like a good idea..." she nodded, a light blush on her cheek from his kiss.

Strikercharge
sweet

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:50 pm
"Until then, I suppose we sit back, relax, and see what happens." He sighed and ordered another coffee, this time straight black. He drank it with a small grimace, but downed it nontheless. "SO, I never even asked you this, Iris, but WHY are you here? i mean, at the school. Before all of...this....happened, you had to have a plan right?

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image
Iris
"to be honest, i was just wandering through when i sensed my family was here. and so i decided to stay around for a while." she mumbled, drawing invisible swirls on the table with her finger. "if it weren't for my cousins, and the riders, i'd probably have left by now."

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 pm
He gave a nod. "Huh....well, I guess it was good that you moseyed on in huh? It's not so quiet around here, and you met me" He smiled and kissed her

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
Iris
Smiling and kissing him back, the succubus nodded and smiled at him as she pulled back. "i suppose so..." she hummed, holding his hand tighter.

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:42 am
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Lena Foster Darcy

"Just because it's a rap song doesn't mean it won't make a good lullaby." Lena tried to reason with Adrian as they steadily made their way to the cafe. She had one hand on the redhead's arm and the other over her stomach, though she still seemed as energetic as ever. "I can just blot out the bad words! Maybe replace them with something good for a child to learn. Oh! Maybe it'll make our kid a famous rapper some day!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:49 am
Strikercharge

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian inhaled and exhaled slowly, desperate to keep himself from going completely crazy. Lena was the cutest woman he'd ever known, but this was just ridiculous! "Darling, we are not putting our child to sleep to anything by a man called Wet P-ssy F-cker," he said as delicately as he could, already feeling part of his hair turn grey. It was moments like this that he wondered how he'd be able to handle both Lena and the baby. "What's wrong with the song I suggested? My mother sang Too-Ral-Loo-Ral-Loo-Ral to me as a child, and I turned out fine. Not a rapper, but fine."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:29 pm
Ray looked up with his good eye and noticed two more people walking into the cafe. He smiled brightly at them. "AH! Finally more people! This place has been a ghost town ever since I arrived. Well, other than my dear Iris here." He smiled at her. "But, I bet you are not here to mingle with a stranger or two, so I apologize in advance for my outburst. Please, pretend I am not here, or do, or...um....don't.." He said, looking down awkwardly. He readjusted the eyepatch, a tiny puff of red smog appearing. He swiped it away and sat down again. He drank his coffee slowly, his eyes drifting from the new attendees to Iris and back again.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image
Iris
Lifting her head at two familiar voices, iris gave a chuckle at the conversation. The chuckle turned to a small giggle at Ray's outburst. "She's no stranger to you, sweet one. This is Lena and her husband, Adrian Darcy. Rider of war. And personal pain in my a**." She hummed, standing to go over and greet her friend.
"Now what was that about rap songs as lulabies? Did I hear that correctly?" She asked softly, turning to look to Adrian with a raised eyebrow.

Strikercharge

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:44 am
Strikercharge
Moving into my apartment tomorrow...

Mayah Playah
... so I might not be on, or at least not for too long...

Pure T0rture
... so go ahead and post after me.

Lena Foster Darcy

"Hey, his name could mean something entirely different!" Lena argued. "It could mean a wet cat! ... Well, I don't know what we could do for the other word." she mumbled and tilted her head in thought before hearing a familiar voice. Looking ahead of her, she smiled as she was approached. "Iris! Long time no see. Adrian and I were just talking about what our child's lullaby should be. I know this great rap song that's so catchy that I'm sure our child will love it! Here, let me give you a few lyrics." She began to rap (if you could call it that) a verse of the song she seemed to like so much. One second in and two F-bombs had already been thrown, along with sh-t.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:52 am
Strikercharge

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Adrian Darcy

User Image

"You're so cute when you're delusional," he chuckled, pinching her cheek with his free hand before the hair on the back of his neck stood upright. Spying one of his least favorite people, he sighed and made sure to keep Lena close to his side after grabbing a piece of bread and stuffing it into her rapping mouth. "Well, if it isn't the woman who broke Death's heart," greeted the Rider rather coldly, still angry at Iris. He glanced over to the man Iris was sitting with previously, then returned disapproving red eyes to the woman. "Lena and I are having a bit of trouble deciding what our child's lullaby should be. She insists on rap, while I believe something that is actually a lullaby is better. It's really no contest, though, since we all know I'll end up doing as she asks." His hand moved to Lena's forehead, tenderly brushing away hair and smiling down at her. "I spoil you, don't I?" he asked, although everyone who knew them knew that he definitely did. Anything Lena wanted, she got, even at great personal risk to Adrian's mental health. God forbid her cravings start up again.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Ray looked up at Lena and Adraine. He looked down and tried to hide his face out of shame. "Oh.....hello again Lena....and rider of war, its a pleasure to meet you" He said in a quaky voice. "I trust you have been well after my departure?" He laughed nervously. He remembered how much she hated Nikolai, and he hoped she didn't hate her. "Um....It....Its me....Ray..." He laughed nervously and gave her a small wave. He adjusted his eyepatch and sort of hid in the booth without standing up.

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd
Good Luck!

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games