Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:31 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

Nм Ε  TмΕ

I do. I came here to go to school with my two little brothers and to keep the youngest one from getting into fights with other people,” Phantom breathed although he remained perfectly alright on their fourth time around the park.
If you get tired of running with me, just let me know and we can stop.” His dark raven black hair and dark reddish-amber eyes glittering in the sunlight as hers was. Running was like a warm-up for him for reasons he wouldn't tell anyone unless they knew of it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:02 pm
Dantes_river

Jade kept pace, breathing normally. "Hmm, well that's good of you to be here to watch over them." She said with a smile, looking at the reddish -amber color of his eyes made her smile more, it was the first time she had seen anyone with eyes as off colored as her own.

"You let me know when you're too tired, ok?" She said allowing her full lips to curl into a playful smirk. Jade loved running, when she ran, wrote, or picked up her pencil to draw she felt free of her past, and she left any stress she had behind, she'd run forever if her body would allow it, but her body had been under more stress than normal, and it fought back slightly with each step, but she shook off the feeling and continued to run, smiling softly as she did so.

Evanescence123.

Beyond sky

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:41 pm

▇ ℓ α ι η ι ● ʈu∂σя ▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

____________________________________Your a rich girl and its gone too far

_____________Cause you know it don't matter anyway

You can rely on the old mans money_____________

You can rely on the old mans money!_____________________________________

User Image

Laini sat on a bench and stared down resentfully at the broken locket in her hands. She dejectedly tried to snap the two halves back together but her attempts were obviously getting her nowhere. She pushed a stray whisp of hair out of her eyes and peered at the photograph in the locket.It was of a young dark haired woman beautiful in a stern sort of manner. For a second her eyes almost softened but then she let out another bout of frustration before jamming the locket back into her book bag. "Stupid cheep locket...I bet your happy now though, the last thing I have of you...broken!" she muttered to herself.

z
z
z
z
z

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:29 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

Nм Ε  TмΕ

“Ha. You'll be tired before I am,” Phantom snickered lightly before stopping by the bench Laini was sitting at. He'd heard her chewing out her locket for a few minutes now.
“Let me see it. I'll see if I can't fix it. My dad, his sister and her husband liked to tinker with broken things to try and fix them as a hobby and they taught me how to do the same,” he murmured softly as he held up a finger at Jade. He'd always liked helping others out and sometimes his talents helped.

User Image
Beyond sky

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Beyond sky

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:38 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

Laini's eyes automatically narrowed with suspicion. He was offering to help her? Why would he offer to help her ... he didn't even know her. She opened her book bag reluctantly and fished inside it for the old locket. After a moments hesitation she dropped both halves of the locket into his hand. "I suppose this is the part were I should say thank you...but my mother always told me never to talk to strangers." She almost smiled, her mother had always told her that... but then again when did she ever listen to her.

z
z
z
z
z

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:35 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

Nм Ε  TмΕ

“There's no real need to thank me anyways. It's just a hobby after all,” Phantom responded casually as if her words nor the suspicious look in her eye bugged him. It did, but he expected such behavior when a stranger offered to fix something of someone else's. After examining it for a second, he made a slight movement of the hand, sliding the two pieces of the locket together again and letting his hand turn into a light mist. After a moment it returned in a solid form and he held a fixed locket out to the girl with a gentle smile.
“It shouldn't slide out of place again. Happy?” he hummed lightly while remaining in that cheerful expression of his.

User Image
Beyond sky

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Beyond sky

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:04 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Laini took the locket with cautious fingers, flipping it over a few times. She fully expected it to turn purple or grow wings and fly away but when it maintained a normal appearance she looked up at the boy in surprise,her closed features unguarded for once.
"You actually fixed it" she said amazed. Catching herself, she reverted back to her usual uninterested composure. "How did you do that... the whole mist thing" she tried to make her voice sound flat and bored but despite her best effort an edge of curiosity peaked through.

z
z
z
z
z

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:09 am
Beyond sky
Dantes_river
Jade stopped along with Eric, watching him fix the girls locket she smiled at him softly. "That was nice of you," she said in a gentle tone, she then flashed the girl a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Jade." She said as she extended her hand to the girl.

Evanescence123.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:29 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

Nм Ε  TмΕ

“It is a gift of all phantoms although I am but one of the few remaining survivors. To put it simply, I can act as if I am a ghost or spirit which the humans have labelled as poltergeists. A silly name if you ask me, but it's their label for us nonetheless,” he answered lightly while making a slight shrug as if it'd been no big deal. He was so used to having the ability to turn into mist and phase through things without a hitch that it seemed natural to have strange things like that happening in the world. Then again he wasn't normal to most people.
“It really isn't a big deal though. I just like helping people out. My heart has told me ever since I can remember to put others before myself and I wouldn't want to disappoint it. Eric Phantomen,” he hummed cheerfully.

User Image
Beyond sky

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:00 pm
Evanescence123
Dantes_river

User Image

Laini icily ignored Jade's hand and stared attentively at Eric. Her cold blue eyes lit up with wonder and she momentarily forgot to act bored all together. For some reason she had always believed in ghosts, maybe it was because of the way the wind rustled in the willow trees near her parents estate. Maybe it was the way the mist lingered on dreary days. Maybe it was because of the stories her nanny Portia would weave before she went to bed.

Portia! She gazed again at the locket in her hands and then at the boy that stood before her.
"She would have liked you," Laini said gesturing to the locket."Alma gemela...yes I think she would have called you something like that...It means kindred spirit." She paused wondering why she was telling him so much and then added "no pun intended" with a sly grin.

User Image  

Beyond sky

Romantic Reveler

Evanescence123.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 am
Jade pulled her hand back to her side, her smile never fading. Jade stood by Eric not sure if she should continue running alone, or wait, she liked the company, but did not want to be in the way either. So for the moment she stood silently, a soft smile lingering on her ruby red lips,.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 am
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

м Ε мΕ

“She might not. I may seem all rainbows and sunshine, but you'd be surprised. If you'd like to join our run around the park, just jump on in. I don't mind and I plan on being here for a while or at least until my brothers come to find me,” Phantom responded to the female as he took on a mischievous smile. She did have a funny bone. The only few people he knew could be as bored as she acted earlier was his little brother, Wennin, Koail, Tex and Enya. He lightly waved at Laini before tapping Jade on the arm.
“Well let's continue our jog, Jade. I can do this for a long time after all. Have a good day, Miss Laini Tudor,” he hummed cheerfully before making a princely bow.

User Image
Beyond sky

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Evanescence123.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm
Dantes_river

Jade felt Eric tap her arm, she looked at his hand, and then in his eyes, she nodded with a smile and turned to look at the girl "Nice to meet you." she said and then she began to continue her jog with Eric.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

‡-Iron-Tager-‡

---------

Suddenly a red man popped out from between the trees, causing the joggers to collide into his massive red body. They both bounced of his massive red shape.

User Image

He sighed, not being able to find what he was looking for. He then turned around and saw Jade, and Phantom. "Oh excuse me." He said scratching the back of his head.

---------

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Beyond sky

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:25 pm
Evanescence123
Dantes_river

User Image

Laini shrugged as she closed the newly mended locket. Her lips formed a straight line, showing her obvious distaste for even the word "jogging". In response she wriggled her toes... which so happened to be strapped into four inch heels.
"As you can see jogging isn't my thing."

In one fluid motion she put the locket back were it belonged...on her neck and sashayed off. "See you aroun-" Her words were cut short as she was caught off guard by a giant red men. She stopped to sigh and shake her head,but then continued walking. This school was full of all sorts of strange characters,herself included,but it was growing on her.

User Image  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games