Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:47 pm
Vashtya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male; Pink/Pink/Aqua

gonk How much? He would be the perfect gift for a friend of mine who ADORES spirals.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm
Lural
Vashtya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male; Pink/Pink/Aqua

gonk How much? He would be the perfect gift for a friend of mine who ADORES spirals.

...I literally just told someone that I'd trade him for a different spiral Dx (literally not even 5 minutes ago, aaaaaah D<) If it falls through unexpectedly though, I'll let you know? ;w; I wish I'd checked gaia before replying, now!  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 pm
Is it Zaiqukaj? xd

(Give you 3 guesses who my friend is that I wanted to give it to)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:53 pm
Lural
Is it Zaiqukaj? xd

(Give you 3 guesses who my friend is that I wanted to give it to)

LMAO yes, it actually is! xDDDD NOW I FEEL A LOT LESS BAD haha <333

I still cannot believe my spiral pair threw a pink/pink baby xDD *was so amused*  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:56 pm
It is really funny!

Also, after I asked how much, she was like "OMG I get to do a spiral trade!"

you made her very happy.

Also, if you're interested, that's Emothunder here on Gaia. (She has a couple kin! Boon is the only one I remember off hand though.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 pm
hahaha xD I'm glad to hear that! (and dude, the male she offered in exchange was gorgeous, and much more to my color prefs xDD so win-win!)

and oooh :0 she should come join us hereeee >_> *tries to convert all the people* biggrin  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:09 pm
*Tries to drag her over*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 pm
I do enjoy that generally any unwanted dragon has someone who likes those colors. Hopefully Lural's timing in asking didn't cause any extra stress.

And everyone from that clutch turned out amazingly. I wanted to keep them all but that's no good for the gene pool.  

emothunder

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 pm
purplerosesbeauty
Awww, he's pretty! I like them <3 Lets do it c:

Eeee huzzah! I will write it down so I don't forget. :333  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 pm
haha yeah, it's nice that everyone has different color prefs! Makes it likely that most dragons (except for exalt fodder...which are loved in a different way >_>) are likely to have someone like their color combo *w*

and rofl nope~ just a bit of guilt until I found out the person she wanted it for was you xDDD  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:41 pm
This is what you get for wanting nice things, Emo! I want to get you things, and then you end up getting things one way or another. *Glomp*

I think that there are people who would love exalt fodder too, if they hadn't been exalted.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:42 pm
xD a valid point...although how long it would have taken to find someone who loved some of those color combos is the question >D  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

emothunder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:05 am
I had to adopt some exalt fodder during plague's last push. I found a female banana/banana/blood to go with my male gold/gold/blood. It is so perfect once I can scroll them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:06 am
that's awesome! biggrin and those are going to make for some gorgeous combinations in hatchlings!  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

emothunder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:20 am
I'm off to bed but tomorrow I want to know about breeding projects other folks are working on~  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games