Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:38 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Hope the kind
A lot of pro-Skylar in this Guild ^^'

I mean there's Marco, Alana and Hisaki..(I can't tell if it's sarcasm or not)

I wasn't planning for Marcus to dislike Skylar it just kinda..happened? He tends to internalize everything, and keep himself rational so he doesn't understand why someone would just go out of their way to tell people they're not liked. ( he's chill but he's ..well he's ten lol ) He's also feeling kinda guilty about Koru possibly hearing him and exasperated about everything that's going on ( I just hope the post wasn't too harsh sweatdrop )

Hahahaha! I meant that I often see a Skylar fan club whenever I pop into the OOC or it has something to do with Ray/Rey (I'm sorry if I misspelled that). Its real interesting! Oh! And I think there is a Koru fan club in here too~

Oh no! You are fine! I didn't find it harsh at all :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:08 pm
I would like to come back with Josh. I had stuff happen, sort of lost my muse on Gaia, and in general, and then I was just going to wait for the event to be over to try to come back. I'm actually running a regular literature blog, doing weekly art requests, and my creativity is at a level it hasn't been at in years. I know that has next to nothing to do with a rp, but I guess its a roundabout way of saying my previous issues are (mostly) dealt with.

I also would like ot know if I can just post Josh where he is and deal with the transfer stuff from that point on?

EDIT: also, I kind of want a solrock. I've been drawing them ever since minior was revealed, and have always thought they were way cooler in design than in application in the game.  

Xaven the Raven

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:57 pm
Xaven the Raven
I would like to come back with Josh. I had stuff happen, sort of lost my muse on Gaia, and in general, and then I was just going to wait for the event to be over to try to come back. I'm actually running a regular literature blog, doing weekly art requests, and my creativity is at a level it hasn't been at in years. I know that has next to nothing to do with a rp, but I guess its a roundabout way of saying my previous issues are (mostly) dealt with.

I also would like ot know if I can just post Josh where he is and deal with the transfer stuff from that point on?

EDIT: also, I kind of want a solrock. I've been drawing them ever since minior was revealed, and have always thought they were way cooler in design than in application in the game.

Okay ^^ I've just completed getting everything situated so you are officially free to post Joshua ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:46 am
So Marcus is gonna get kinda stocky in year 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:09 pm
Lol, the venusaur plushie wont leave me alone. At this point, given Kirsi's luck so far, I'm desperate =w=  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:33 pm
So I go back to campus on Monday and I am 200% hype to leave  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:35 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Lol, the venusaur plushie wont leave me alone. At this point, given Kirsi's luck so far, I'm desperate =w=

I think by this point its the Destiny Venusaur

It was fate that you draw its number owo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:15 am
*rolls around*
there's nothing to do . . .
guess I should make more outfit then  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:58 pm
"I'm pudding."
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:11 am
What up people!

What has everyone been up to in the time I was gone?  

Xaven the Raven

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:15 am
Prairiefox
Xaven the Raven

Okay ^^ I've just completed getting everything situated so you are officially free to post Joshua ^^

... I just got a notification for this.... Gaia is really starting to slip...

Is it cool if I just have him start at the Lottery event and move on from there? (Just thought it would be a great place for rp since a lot of peeps are there)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:52 am
Xiatian Li
"I'm pudding."
yum_puddi

yum_tea
I'm coffee  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:59 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xiatian Li
"I'm pudding."
yum_puddi

yum_tea
I'm coffee

Together, we're coffee pudding.
yum_tea yum_puddi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:15 pm
Im finally, 100% moved in for college and i am exhausted  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:09 pm
Xaven the Raven
Prairiefox
Xaven the Raven

... I just got a notification for this.... Gaia is really starting to slip...

Is it cool if I just have him start at the Lottery event and move on from there? (Just thought it would be a great place for rp since a lot of peeps are there)

Go right on ahead ^^ Just make your entrance post int the Outside Stadium thread and play the game in the prize lottery thread. Just be sure to please read all the rules before playing ^^  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games