Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:15 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
i know how to clean theam....* turns around and puts the spear in his mouth and pulls out a 12 inch hunting knife, runs up the cliff and dives 200 feet down into the ocean below him *

Uhhmm.... |o.O|
surfaces from the water and spits the spear out of his mouth, it has a wooden shaft so it stays afloat, he quickley undress down to nothening but his boxers And hurls his clothes ontop of a large rock * * yells back to theam* i will clean theam when we are done fishing ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:19 am
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
i know how to clean theam....* turns around and puts the spear in his mouth and pulls out a 12 inch hunting knife, runs up the cliff and dives 200 feet down into the ocean below him *

Uhhmm.... |o.O|
surfaces from the water and spits the spear out of his mouth, it has a wooden shaft so it stays afloat, he quickley undress down to nothening but his boxers And hurls his clothes ontop of a large rock * * yells back to theam* i will clean theam when we are done fishing ^^
o_O that's an interesting way to fish  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Nocturnal Hyena

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:20 am
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

*Blushes a little, not used to being around other furs in such little clothing.* Alright, how many more salmon do you want?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:27 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

*Blushes a little, not used to being around other furs in such little clothing.* Alright, how many more salmon do you want?
Uhm...I dunno  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:31 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

looks at him a bit puzzled but then smiles, * its ok man no need to be embaresed, * climbs up out of the water onto the rock that he had thrown his cloths onto , he looks out into the water as the salty air wipes his damp fur about, he fflicks his tail the jumps into the water with his knife in hand * .... a few seconds later the water begins to turn red around the area where he jumped in, as soon as it had occured the water returned to its normal color and he draged a large sword fish onto the rock * mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:36 am
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

looks at him a bit puzzled but then smiles, * its ok man no need to be embaresed, * climbs up out of the water onto the rock that he had thrown his cloths onto , he looks out into the water as the salty air wipes his damp fur about, he fflicks his tail the jumps into the water with his knife in hand * .... a few seconds later the water begins to turn red around the area where he jumped in, as soon as it had occured the water returned to its normal color and he draged a large sword fish onto the rock * mrgreen

Sorry...just not used to seeing such...sexy...furs in so little clothing. *Watches the water closely and claps his hands together as Westley emerges.* Very nice job!  

Nocturnal Hyena

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:40 am
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

Wow! Nice Job Stoarm!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:51 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

Sorry...just not used to seeing such...sexy...furs in so little clothing. *Watches the water closely and claps his hands together as Westley emerges.* Very nice job!
blushes* iam sexy? thanks blaugh redface * poses like a myrmaid on the big rock then lets out a small laugh and dives back into the water to clean the blood from his knife*  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:53 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

Wow! Nice Job Stoarm!
* ermerges from the water and nods his head thanks ^^ , swims back under the water, leaving the large sword fish on the rock *  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:53 am
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

blushes* iam sexy? thanks blaugh redface * poses like a myrmaid on the big rock then lets out a small laugh and dives back into the water to clean the blood from his knife*

I... I think most foxes are hot... *Smiles nervously.*  

Nocturnal Hyena

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:55 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

I think that to * smiles at him and swims back under the water * wink

* under the water he cleans his knife and swims happiley around at the bottom haveing his long hair swirling around behind him in the currents *  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:55 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox

Uhhmm.... |o.O|

*smiles* awwww...looks like Kraize likes someone ^_^  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:59 am
*looks at watch* well I gotta get going to work so Bye! *runs into the house changes real quick, then runs back outside and off of the beach*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:01 pm
Neote
*looks at watch* well I gotta get going to work so Bye! *runs into the house changes real quick, then runs back outside and off of the beach*
* emerges from the water and spits water out of his mouth like a foutain * ok well hurry back then ^^  

stoarm_fox

Nocturnal Hyena

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:13 pm
*Kraize walked along the beach gathering some driftwood and piling them up. He steps back a few feet and takes a deep breath and blows a small ball of fire onto the wood, creating a bonfire.*

(Gotta catch the bus, be home later.)

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games