Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:51 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
i was warning haseo that tri edge was at his school he was at but hes not there now hes at the old abbandoned cathidral and haseo traveled there not to long ago
"Why didn't you just say so in stead of running?"

*The stranger was still over his shoulder.*
um because i need to help haseo so let me go *pushes off vexions back and starts running*
*Follows the stranger and begins to glide along-side him.*

"I'm comeing with you."
Berry runs to both of them."your not leaving me behind. naota sayed once tri edge defeats you in the game he comes to the real world and goes after you."
*jumps up in the air and sticks his hand into his backpack and pulls out a hover board and rides next to berry and puts her on it* your gonna need the extra speed
"ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:35 pm
Daermon looked up from his spot in the tree to see the scene going on. He shook his head and petted his wolves. "You guys need any help?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:38 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon looked up from his spot in the tree to see the scene going on. He shook his head and petted his wolves. "You guys need any help?"
"hi daermon."Berry looks at daermon."do you know someone named Drarak?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Daermon looked at her. " Yes.....I happened to meet him before I came here....He sems quite......dark.....But I sense he wasnt always this way......"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:02 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Daermon looked at her. " Yes.....I happened to meet him before I came here....He sems quite......dark.....But I sense he wasnt always this way......"
"he was at this school before he lost control of the demon inside of him and i almosted died, but regained control after and saved me. he left the school after. i wish he would come back. he was really nice before."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"he was at this school before he lost control of the demon inside of him and i almosted died, but regained control after and saved me. he left the school after. i wish he would come back. he was really nice before."
"Enough. Both of you, stop talking about Drarak."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:07 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" drarak is your brother. maybe daermon can help us find him."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" drarak is your brother. maybe daermon can help us find him."
*He stopped moving.*

"I said stop talking about Drarak."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:10 pm
Daermon turned the one who had just arrived. "And who would you presume to be to tell me who or what I talk about? Your "friend" is no more than a shadow of his former self...He is being taken over by the darkness...consumed by it....And there is nothing you can do to stop it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:15 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon turned the one who had just arrived. "And who would you presume to be to tell me who or what I talk about? Your "friend" is no more than a shadow of his former self...He is being taken over by the darkness...consumed by it....And there is nothing you can do to stop it..."
"we need to him back into normal vexion. he is your brother. family should stick together in hard times. this is a hard time for drarak to be going though. you should help him."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"we need to him back into normal vexion. he is your brother. family should stick together in hard times. this is a hard time for drarak to be going though. you should help him."
"First of all, you..."

*He looks at Daermon.*

"Drarak is my brother. And second, Berry. He's not the only one going through hard times. I've suffered just as much as him. You see this is why I like my demon form better, I get more respect. But when I'm in human form I get treated like a child. I hate it."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:25 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"First of all, you..."

*He looks at Daermon.*

"Drarak is my brother. And second, Berry. He's not the only one going through hard times. I've suffered just as much as him. You see this is why I like my demon form better, I get more respect. But when I'm in human form I get treated like a child. I hate it."

Daermon jumped off his spot on the tree and walked over and slapped Vexxion. "Shut up and stop whining like some sorry little victim. If you want respect, earn it from the way you do things and carry yourself. Forget the past and move forward. Your brother is un able to cope with his problems because he is weak. If you want to be like him, continue down the path you are on. But If not, change your life and stop crying about everything." Daermon yelled in his strange language again and walkied off as his wolves followed him.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:26 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"First of all, you..."

*He looks at Daermon.*

"how do you think i feel? i always get treated like am useless, and weak. I tried of it."Berry walks off somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:27 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"First of all, you..."

*He looks at Daermon.*

Daermon jumped off his spot on the tree and walked over and slapped Vexxion. "Shut up and stop whining like some sorry little victim. If you want respect, earn it from the way you do things and carry yourself. Forget the past and move forward. Your brother is un able to cope with his problems because he is weak. If you want to be like him, continue down the path you are on. But If not, change your life and stop crying about everything." Daermon yelled in his strange language again and walkied off as his wolves followed him.
"DON"T WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!"

*He dashed towards Daermon and began to attack him with his katana.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"First of all, you..."

*He looks at Daermon.*

"how do you think i feel? i always get treated like am useless, and weak. I tried of it."Berry walks off somewhere.
Berry walked around the forest, and found a lake."a lake?" berry goes over to the lake.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games