Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:31 pm
Spastic waffles
Yes, mine is going to be at least 4 books long, but I will finish it. All 4+. I don't care whether or not the story is really finished, because like you said that never reallly happens, the books will be and that it what matters.

And this will be the series that gets me rich and famous.

I'm considering using a penname. My name is so blah. I'd rather be Amaya Rose. It sounds so much cooler than my own name.

You're also starting a series that will get you rich and famous? Same here! Except mine involves lightsabers and robotic monkeys... so they probably won't be very similar sweatdrop

In fact, the two chapters I posted in the main forum were the opener for it (though I've actually decided to completely rewrite them xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:11 pm
I too am writing a series that will, more than likely, make me famous. Rich, I could care less about. I can walk. *shrug*

The important thing is, I can travel when I'm famous. And I wanna travel. ^^

But seriously, Hawk...K&E>>>>>>>Brian, Spike, and Ritz. blaugh  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:18 pm
My series will not make me rich and famous. It will make the nonexistant author famous and me able to give money to those I've always wanted to donate to.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:26 pm
That works too.

See, my parents want me to get a house as nice as theirs, or nicer, and live there happily with my taxes and my loving PhD spouse.

My plan: Write book. Become famous. Perhaps go to college, stay there for a while and party and learn crud about time/space continuums and quantum physics. Buy tour bus and go all over the place with loving fanboys if I get bored.Live in tour bus. When this gets old, die. The end.

And if I need to, I'd just live somewhere entirely random anyway, a little cottage in like, Canada.

Well, screw Canada. But somewhere with snow.

I hate the Americanized view of success.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:08 pm
Just finished my essay.
Still have a chapter to read for AP American.

And some practice quizes for Chemistry if I want to do them.
and and and..

I saw Resident Evil: Extinction today.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:15 pm
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around much. Things are a little shaky right now. I'll be on later. Hope your weekend was nice.  

Voxxx

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:46 pm
KirbyVictorious
That works too.

See, my parents want me to get a house as nice as theirs, or nicer, and live there happily with my taxes and my loving PhD spouse.

My plan: Write book. Become famous. Perhaps go to college, stay there for a while and party and learn crud about time/space continuums and quantum physics. Buy tour bus and go all over the place with loving fanboys if I get bored.Live in tour bus. When this gets old, die. The end.

And if I need to, I'd just live somewhere entirely random anyway, a little cottage in like, Canada.

Well, screw Canada. But somewhere with snow.

I hate the Americanized view of success.

Hmmm... let's see...

Well first off, I'd have a one-story house, no matter how rich I am. Stairs annoy me and escalators and elevators are too slow.

Secondly, all I'd really need is a PS3, an XBox360, a dog, and a hot tub. I need the gaming systems since all of the new fantasy games coming out for them look amazing and I'm obsessed with hot tubs xd Oh, and the dog would be a Siberian Husky named Fred. Many reasons behind that name.

And then I'd probably do the same as Kirby; whenever the home gets boring, grab a tour bus and travel all over the damn place. This world needs some more explorin'. ninja

Yeah... I'm pretty simple.

I'm not sure I agree with Kirby's "just die when everything gets boring." It sounds like that'd just make me even more bored...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:18 pm
My plan for my life:

- Go to USM and get major in ASL.
- Become sign language interpretor for hospital.
- Become puppy raiser for a guide dog school.
- Maybe, if I can find a male I can stand, get married.
- Adopt two boys (Ben and Ryan) and two girls (Raeya and Aaralyn).
- When I get bored of interpreting, become guide dog trainer.
- At some point when my children are grown, move back to Germany.
- Die at old age.

Kat's plan for my life (as she is completely unaware of any of the latter ambitions, this is what her perception of my plans for my life too):
- Go to UMO for English and writing.
- Become editor.
- Move to England
- Live with Kat, our (female) border collie Bill, our adopted children, Alexa Leora and Tiberrah, and our non-scented candles (Kat's allergic to all fragrance. And chocolate. And bananas. And horses. And corn. And...)
- Become crazy old cat ladies together.
- Die at some point in some crazy way that makes us famous.

Why have I not told her I'm avoiding all family the minute I have money to support myself? 'Cause how do you tell your other half you're skipping town and not taking her with you? gonk  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:31 pm
Hawk.. you made me depressed.. My brother has our dog.. Sierra.
She is Part wolf and Siberian Husky.

I miss her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:35 pm
I want a puppy for Christmas, guys.

Don't forget. A puppy that doesn't get huge when it's older. I want a dog that will stay small. And it has to already be house-trained.

Okay?

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:48 pm
Get a Yorkshire Terrier.
Or even a Shetland Sheep Dog.
They are kinda like Boarder collies.
And look like Collies.

But they are smaller.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:38 pm
You can have Frankie! She's a hot dog dog.

She's Val's dog, really, but Val's at college. Kat hates her, and won't mind at all if she's gone. xd

You just have to put up with her chewing through her collar every other month. rolleyes  

Reese_Roper

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:44 pm
I'm sorry about your dog, Tak. D:

Reese: Your girls' names are really pretty.

Couldn’t resist gabbing about my plans:

--escape confining small town
--become an ambassador
--get all rich 'n famous
--DO stuff. Like mountain climbing. And wearing my “cheating” shoes. I really want to build a school in Africa. Maybe take a humanitarian trip or two.
--Die young.
THE END  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:21 pm
Tak-Jak
Hawk.. you made me depressed.. My brother has our dog.. Sierra.
She is Part wolf and Siberian Husky.

I miss her.

Wait JUST a minute.

Alec said your dog's name is Sahara.

gonk I'm confused.

Cara-chi, you forgot the bus thing. ^^ That actually sounds like fun. K&E don't live to be middle-aged, why should I?

Nor do any of my chosen, for that matter. Except one or two. And Haenir. Man was HE old.

anddd....no one cares. Okay.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:35 pm
No hun, its Sierra.
You can ask him next time he is on.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games