Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:50 am
OMG bad new I dropped an earring down the Drain. And I just my ear piecred last week crying so now i got a steel 3mm ball and fake a** diamond stud on my left ear.

Lessse ICO is and Under-rated game. Its really Good from what I hear and so called sequal to that game is Shadow of Collasas I belive. Ive seen ICO at gamestop last time i was there I know a freind of said Its really good. I'll have to look into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:54 am
Trowa The Fearless
Welcome, close to crazy and Shizuki! Have some cookies.

Also, your respective avatars are adorable!

COOKIE!!! Thank you  

KendraMadra

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:55 am
OMG I loved the episode where they met!!

But I have to say they are really different and I never saw the one where Greg got beat up but I do remember his first test razz I love the toilet thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:56 am
Part of me wants to complain about lack of interest in my RP, but I know better. [/tangent]  

Trowa The Fearless

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:57 am
FallenAngel0127
OMG I loved the episode where they met!!

But I have to say they are really different and I never saw the one where Greg got beat up but I do remember his first test razz I love the toilet thing.

lol oh yeah! I remember that! Good times...Good times... cool  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:58 am
Buy Ico. and dont b***h about no one going to your rp. A lotof the time, good ideas get passed over, even in this guild.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:59 am
Tis okay Trowa, I love Outlaw star but I havent seen anything past the race where they fight the Mcdougal Brothers in that meteor feild. Id love to RP in it. Actually Im trying to get a freind to join but hes never RP'd so i doubt hed be able to even join this guild xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:01 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Part of me wants to complain about lack of interest in my RP, but I know better. [/tangent]

I know exactly how you feel I get it all the time but I just get rid of it and make a new one.  

FallenAngel0127

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:01 pm
Skreemer
Buy Ico. and dont b***h about no one going to your rp. A lotof the time, good ideas get passed over, even in this guild.

O_O ...that could have been said a little nicer don't you think? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:02 pm
Skreemer: Let's try and be a little more chill alright? He wasn't bitching I don't think.

Trowa: There are so many rp's to choose from that sometimes the more specific ones get skipped over *shrugs* not much you can do about it, better luck next time.

Gash: Sucks about your piercing, best of luck.

Electric Kool-Aid

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:06 pm
When you're right, you're right, EKA. And, no, I wasn't bitching. I know better than to do something like that.

And, truth be told, Gash, I don't remember much past that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:07 pm
You could look at it this way...It's better not too have many people in the rp than to have many people who just joined it for joining sake...especially when those people are illiterate and can't spell and don't even go along with the story and the list goes on... Trust me...From experience, you'd probably rather have a few genuinely interested people than a lot of annoying and incapable people. sweatdrop

((I've been too afraid to make an rp ever since that disaster))

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:08 pm
Chocolate-Chip-Ninja
Skreemer

O_O ...that could have been said a little nicer don't you think? sweatdrop

Tell me about it. I have created so many roleplays, most that have gone down the ditch. I miss my Madame Black one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:12 pm
Since it came up: The rules actually mention that each person is only allowed 4 roleplays up at a time. We are going to start enforcing this because we're certainly looking for quality rather than quantity, and it's kind of a pain to be deleting rps off the 3rd page that all have something like 2 posts and only a paragraph for set up. Some people have 4 up currently, so let's make sure we pay attention to how many we whip off! There's an announcement from Gale on the same topic. Thanks guys.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:18 pm
I noticed that announcement. I'm going through to find all my old rps that need deleting. it wont let me. Anyway, I dont see the point in sugarcoating what I say. I'm not part of the Bush Junta.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games