Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:18 pm
stare *killed the conversation* heh heh...*hides bloody hands and knife behind her back*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:19 pm
lol to EKA ...and what's Bush Junta?  

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:21 pm
Skreemer
Anyway, I dont see the point in sugarcoating what I say.

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think saying "please" is sugarcoating. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:26 pm
Eh no worries about my ear dilema its makeshift fixed 3nodding

Anyways so its only four rp's at a time. Thats good and it keeps the people who are serious about rping in the rping thier that it finishes from start to end.

So Trowa count me in you Outlaw star RP. I'll probably draw a char for it tonight. Im thinking of useing the costume that on my Avi and naming him Either Amigo, or Lucky. And give him the Voice of Luis Cera off of Resident Evil 4. LOL aye policia

I actually drew a my char Atticus for the Bleach RP. Its okay im not that good at drawing.  

Gash Rain

Stiletta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:27 pm
Wheee!! I finally have wireless internet!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:31 pm
The Bush Junta is the force that has planted itself in the white house after the 2000 election (Which they rigged.)
Trowa razz lease is not a word that features much in my vocabulary list.You know the futurama episode "War is the H-Word" where theres the database of words bender almost never says? well Please is up there on mine, right below god.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:32 pm
Skreemer: Ok, I wasn't saying "YOU MUST BE HAPPY-JOY-JOY AT ALL TIMES! *DOOM*" I was saying try to find a way to at least sound less confrontational. It's a communication skill that is very important in real life as well 3nodding Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just chill out a bit, alright?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:32 pm
Duly noted, Skreemer. razz wink

Also, I'll look forward to seeing your character, Gash.  

Trowa The Fearless

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:37 pm
Skreemer
The Bush Junta is the force that has planted itself in the white house after the 2000 election (Which they rigged.)
Trowa razz lease is not a word that features much in my vocabulary list.You know the futurama episode "War is the H-Word" where theres the database of words bender almost never says? well Please is up there on mine, right below god.

O_O...wow... sweatdrop You have some very strong opinions... However, you might want to be careful about what you say. Some religious people might get really angry at you for saying that and it could cause problems... As far as the whole please thing goes, it's called manners and consideration...two things you seem to lack. You may want to respect people a bit more. It could serve you much better in the future. I'm not sure if I can say this in a nicer way and I'm definitely not making a scene. However, I will ask you to be a bit more respectful and considerate...as hard as it may be for you...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:39 pm
Okay babes of Gaia, let's please, please, please, move on to happy discussions and not be raging like children. *Looks outside and sighs due to rainy day*  

Stiletta

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:40 pm
I'm gonna be living on a farm, twenty miles away from anyone but my best friend. Why do I need manners? Besides, the reason I'm actually slightly tetchy is I'm suffering from weed withdrawal, so I dont have the fluffy pink clouds that usually surround life. Think I might join Trowas rp. Hmmm. Its that or go to Bishop and corpse paint up for new years eve.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:44 pm
Thank you Stiletta. Well put.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:48 pm
Stiletta
Okay babes of Gaia, let's please, please, please, move on to happy discussions and not be raging like children. *Looks outside and sighs due to rainy day*

Very well, then.

How about that local sports team?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:49 pm
*Smiles a little* With age comes time and some 'wisdom' persay. So, EKA what's up? How's your weather?  

Stiletta

Stiletta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:50 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Stiletta

Very well, then.

How about that local sports team?

Eh, I don't know much about this town's sports... I've moved so much I haven't kept up with any of them except for the ones I'm involved with.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games