Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20109 20110 20111 20112 20113 20114 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:12 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Hash whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy must you say that??

Because I've been told I'm weird. Lots of things that should bug me don't; some are even interesting.
.....Could you at least tell me what your suspicions are? And if it's period, then you're wrong. For some reason it didn't come this month. >_>
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:13 am

Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Hash whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy must you say that??

Because I've been told I'm weird. Lots of things that should bug me don't; some are even interesting.
.....Could you at least tell me what your suspicions are? And if it's period, then you're wrong. For some reason it didn't come this month. >_>

Damn. That was my guess. Tell me? I'm a good listener in case of problems.

Edit: Just got another idea, but don't wanna say it. Might be to presumptuous/demeaning and I don't wanna offend yu.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:14 am

Awesome Tree
Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi
But I know you really don't want to hear about it. It has nothing to do with other people. > 3>

That's nice. :3 Man, I wish I could participate in the Secret Santa thing for the cult. D: It would be so much fun.
Stupid being grounded. sad

On the plus side, I'm pretty sure we won the event.
I know. Dx I'm going to miss out on everything. ;A;

I'm not so sure on that subject. :/ Last I saw, BOO was up by one point. Haven't checked up on it recently.
Before it cut out, SIN was like 850000 and BOO was 828000, and then it greyed out and said the event was over.
I just hope Gaia doesn't try anything funny. >_> I know how much they want the good side to win.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:15 am

Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi
But I know you really don't want to hear about it. It has nothing to do with other people. > 3>

That's nice. :3 Man, I wish I could participate in the Secret Santa thing for the cult. D: It would be so much fun.

I'm not so sure on that subject. :/ Last I saw, BOO was up by one point. Haven't checked up on it recently.
Before it cut out, SIN was like 850000 and BOO was 828000, and then it greyed out and said the event was over.
I just hope Gaia doesn't try anything funny. >_> I know how much they want the good side to win.
I want us to win. I like this firey skin.

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:18 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi

Edit: Just got another idea, but don't wanna say it. Might be to presumptuous/demeaning and I don't wanna offend yu.
Thanks Hash. It's not a problem though or a big deal. xD It's just sort of...I wouldn't say embarrassing but I definitely would say that it would make me blush to say it. x'D
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:20 am

Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi

Thanks Hash. It's not a problem though or a big deal. xD It's just sort of...I wouldn't say embarrassing but I definitely would say that it would make me blush to say it. x'D

PM it? I'm great at keeping secrets of others.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:21 am

Awesome Tree
Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi

I want us to win. I like this firey skin.
I'm neutral when it comes to who wins. Never really mattered to me. xD But I have to say, I do like the BOO skin a little better than SIN skin even though you can match stuff better with SIN skin.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:23 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi

..................*thinking*..........
Fine but I better hear your other idea. xD

Montiqueue

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:24 am

Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi

Promise not to hate and/or castrate me?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:27 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi

Promise not to hate and/or castrate me?
I would never do that!! How could I? You're my friend. :3

Montiqueue

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:32 am

I can sleep easy now. Thanks Leaf. :3

(Not like I'm going to bed though)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:38 am

Hashire Kazemeijin

No problem. xD It's a lot easier to say something in a PM than it is to say here. People back read, you know. > .>

Montiqueue

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:39 am

Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin

No problem. xD It's a lot easier to say something in a PM than it is to say here. People back read, you know. > .>

It's all locked away. I promise I won't tell anyone.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:46 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin

It's all locked away. I promise I won't tell anyone.
Thanks Hash, you're a good friend. :3

Montiqueue

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:03 am

Rawr.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20109 20110 20111 20112 20113 20114 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games