Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:51 pm
somewhat intolerable coldness. It wouldn't be bad but there's no snow, we had a green and brown mushy Christmas, which makes me sad because I like to go cross country skiing (and they don't make snow for us)
On the bright side: the coldness makes you really appreciate tea/your hot beverage of choice and the space heater 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:52 pm
I think my cats got worms..... again.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:55 pm
Im like in a Trigun mood, love that series btw. Especally since Yashirow Nightow does the artwork. ANd for GUNGRAVE.

Happy go lucky Vash, meets hardly ever talks if ever Grave  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:56 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
somewhat intolerable coldness. It wouldn't be bad but there's no snow, we had a green and brown mushy Christmas, which makes me sad because I like to go cross country skiing (and they don't make snow for us)
On the bright side: the coldness makes you really appreciate tea/your hot beverage of choice and the space heater 3nodding

Cross country skiing sounds cool. But hey...by you is it like 83 degrees? It definitely does not feel christmasy when it's blazing hot outside.
Hot chocolate is amazing...I just thought I should add that in lol.

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:57 pm
ooo, worms are not good for the little kittehs. (We saved one of ours and put it in a jar with alcohol, it's freaking awesome, and just a bit creepy.)

It's like 30 degrees here (Fahrenheit, not Celsius) Whoot! I spelled both of those right the first time! (and Chai is my drink of choice, or Jasmine green tea)
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:05 pm
Mac-sama is not a little kitty. he's a rather large and obese cat who spends much of his time asleep or eating. He had worms a few times as a kitten and threw them up in some awkward places, like my brothers bed. I'm gonna get him with the tablets tonight.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:05 pm
I'm not much of a tea drinker, myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:06 pm
I prefer snowbording- I've always been able to fly higher on the board rather than skiis which are much more confusing to me. *Ish not a very good multitasker.* But you are right about the hot beverages coffee espresso with a bit of chocolate syrup is always the best!  

Stiletta

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:12 pm
I have a 14lb cat who will permanently be in my mind a "little kitteh" Yes, I'm pathetic.
Our other kitty seems to be rather bulimic. It's nasty, she pukes stuff everywhere it's like projectile sometimes (alright I'm gonna stop there cause it's just gross)

I don't like heights, so downhill skiing/snowboarding are not very fun for me. The lift scares the crap out of me.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 pm
lets see.... two gigner toms, one called Billy who lost his tail when a car hit him (Not hard enough), one called Mac. they arent brothers like people think but they seem to get on most the time. And we also have lucy who is 16, skinny and not entirely all there. They all worship our new halogen light heater as a sun god  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chocolate-Chip-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:19 pm
P...Projectile? O_O --hides behind a shield--

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:32 pm
My Kitteh
To show her *cough* girth
Other kitteh

Let's see: Both my cats have Japanese names: Tsuki(means moon) and Okiku(chrysanthemum)

Tsuki is the grey one, she's got a cute face, but is massive.

Kiki is the blue calico (sometimes called diluted tortoiseshell), she's glamorous and deadly. I've got some lovely scars from her.

Both are ex-strays

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:37 pm
Thats one Cakey kitty.
Somehow my cats manage to eat shitlaods and still be relatively light. you know, compared to sacks of bricks their size.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:37 pm
sweatdrop She's uh...big boned? *sigh* who am I kidding. She was so tiny when I got her, what happened?  

Electric Kool-Aid

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games