Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:20 am
*hangs head* Sorry Gale. I post as a form of procrastination. It's like a drug or something. My most sincere apologies. (On the brightside, I think most of what was discussed was semi-nonsense so... xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:46 am
You're very welcome, DoctorsWife! biggrin

*gluggles Sui again*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:33 am
*steals a handful of the orange muffins* me likey orange scthuffs. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:59 am
*Steals your muffies* My Muffies! >D  

Shizuki Sama

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:21 am
*steals a muffin and cunningly hides behind the sofa* munch munch munch mmm...blueberry  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:35 am
My muffins! NOOOO~! *puts everything thats muffinish in my mouth* *muffles* THERE! No one can get my muffins now. ^o^ Orange.. <3  

Shizuki Sama

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:39 am
:::reads thru forums and laughs::: Hello everyone, names Kasai, im hoping to be able to have a lot of fun here and enjoy kickin back and making new friends as well as letting my imaginatiion go crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:40 am
Ze Frank
Those art students, boy...so much anger. You wanna know how to piss them off? After you've bought them a blue-berry muffin at their favorite coffee shop, pull out a napkin and draw a graph. On one axis write the word "utility" and on the other write the word "beauty". They'll probably already start getting a little pissed off. You can tell if underneath the safety pins, their partially exposed knee starts to jitter. At this point, take away the muffin and say it was bought to be looked at, not to be eaten. To explain the graph, start by drawing some dots. Say that this one represents a Milli Vanilli album, and this one a seeing-eye pug. For reference, draw another dot representing most prostitutes. Then put one in the lower-right corner, and say it represents art.

That should just about do it. Let em have a bite of the muffin before they ask you to define art. Avoid that question unless you can hold your pee for about 3,000 years. But if you want to get them going, tell them you'll define art appreciation. Say it's your tolerance for experiencing the thoughts and emotions that something engenders, without contemplating, or participating in, its usefulness. At this point, take a bite out of that muffin, chew it up, and stick out your tongue.

Necker cube.

And from now on, you get five points each time they say the words “Objective,” “Subjective,” or “Continuum.” Tell ‘em that’s what you’re doing. And THAT’S how you piss an art student off.

Electric Kool-Aid

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:43 am
O_____O Your scareing me. And Hey there! I just joined yesterday! xD Kooolige, mind if you check the suggestion fourm? =o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:46 am
I already did, and we're discussing both of your ideas in the crew forum. I can't say for sure how long til we've reached a decision.

I <3 ze frank.

Electric Kool-Aid

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:47 am
Yay~! ^___^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 am
GODDDDDAAAAMM I f*ing went out of my way to give my ex her s*it back and she f*ing tells me to just keep it all. After months of complaing demanding that i give her things and her bike back. I waited at the spot we were supposed to meet for like 20 min. I had to call her for to tell me she wasnt going to make it and for me to just keep everything. stressed scream  

Gash Rain

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:15 am
.... o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:17 am
*pats* Must be hard for you.. *gives you lolipop* Here!  

Shizuki Sama

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:18 am
It happens.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games