Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:31 pm
A ninja Wearing a white Cloak with the hood up and an Anbu mask appeared. "state your business."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:55 pm
Raziel did not hear any of Mifune's words. He was, insted, fixed on a sword that the two Metal Titans forgot in their wake. It was white, blue, black and about the size, maybe alittle bit taller, than Raziel. he walked over to it and placed his right hand upon the hilt of the massive sword and pulled it forth from the ground, disrupting the earth and it shook for the last time as the blade glided out of its place. "Mikyo's....the Angel's sword?" he whispered to himself. It was light, about the weightless in his hands, the last remnince of Mikyo and the Archangel now rested comfortably in his hands as tho it was made, customized, for Raziel. "I think....I will also stay in Cloud. Mifune, do you have a Squad?" His head turned towards his new friend, but his mind was still on the blade.  

Oni_Soul

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:00 pm
The Anbu turned to the Genin named Raziel. "you two should head into the village."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:57 pm
Marquis sighs and jumps from his clay eagle, freefalling towards the ground he lands right in front of Mikyo and sojiro's graves. he places a bottle of sake down on the graves. "Mikyo for the short time i knew you, we drank, and so I send you two away with a parding gift in the other realm of existence may it bring you happiness and good tidings." Marquis then places a clay rose (non explosive) in the bottle of sake and walks towards the cloud village.  

marquis27

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:51 pm
Mifune's eyes looked to the demonic-ish sword in his hands... He cursed, then slung his katana sack over his shoulder. "Use that blade how it should be used. Hopefully then, we can become Nakama..." (Friends, crew, comrades). Mifune turned and stalked into the village, warily eyeing the anbu that overlooked the entire place. Some of the dirt in the area was upturned, giving testament to his father's wake. The name Sojiro meant 'Reduced Earth'... Now it was true.

As Mifune walked inside a rumbling off to the distance caught his eye. A large column of Metal Bamboo rose as high as the cloud gate, then swayed in the wind. A nice, soft whistling tune wisped through the area. It was a nice tune... Hopefully it would stay there... time itself would watch it...

(To Susumu's office)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:43 am
Angel followed Raziel and Mifune into the village. He was silent. He had no intention of attracting attention.  

o Apollo i

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:58 pm
The anbu Stared at angel and the vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:49 pm
a shadow clone of futashi appeared in a flash of lighting and dusted himself off. he then look at the gate. "been a long time sense i have been here. my vacation is somewhat done." he said, and walk in.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:58 pm
Kit walked up to the gates. His face was tired and his cloud headband glinted on his arm. the gates natural defences dactivated and opend up just enough for Kit to pass through. Stepping lightly he walked into the village towards Lenons house.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:38 pm
Kit exited the village. His shirt following behind him. He had a bag slung over his shoulder.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:06 pm
Kit walked up to the gates with his shoulder bleeding agin. He fell onto his stomach his vision blurry. "Man this...sucks..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:15 pm
futashi appeared at the gates next to kit. he then was trying to help him. 'come on. lets go to the hospital. you need treatment." he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:17 pm
"I dont know what.." Kit said trying to get to his feet. Falling agin he sighed when fFutashi caught him. "Yeah lets go."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:20 pm
futashi then took kit to the hospital.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:54 pm
futashi walk out the gates to mist. he knew that zann will be there for some reason.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games