Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:04 pm
Tuesday sighed and heaved himself off the table.
"See ya." He said, Bou fidgeted in her seat. Lilli would be mad once he found out what he did. He turned around, seeing everyone was still sitting there, shocked. Miyuki had a torn expression on her face, turning from Chiharu to him. Tears spilt over her face. She got up and ran out the dining hall.
"s**t." Tuesday muttered under his breath.
"Well Lilli..Aren't you coming?" He asked, his expression upset. He would have to make his decision today. Whom he'd stay with. And he wasn't going to run away this time.
Okay. You have every right to be mad. You can hit me or tell me you hate me. He thought to Lilli.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:06 pm
[[New Rp is opened, Gaiz! biggrin I need to make characters. ^ ^lll]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:14 pm
Lilli watched as Miyuki ran out of the dining hall in tears.
Lilli stood, shaking her head.
"Yes, I'm coming." Lilli said, softly.
"See you, Bou, Chiharu." Lilli said before follow Tuesday out.
"So it was her? Miyuki?" Lilli asked as they walked out the front door.
"And Takeru, I'm not going to hit you. I try not to result in physical violence." Lilli said, sighing.
"And I'm not going to yell, or tell you I hate you. There's really no point in doing any of those, either." Lilli said.
"I'm guessing this breaks your promise. I'm not mad, just... upset. Even if I have the right to be mad."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 pm
Doubt washed over him, after it another wave of anxiousness washed over him. He sighed. They were outside now.
"I know. I promised you though. Well first, Lusian and Tsshyeiah's daughter are getting married. I don't know what this means for Klaash and Melanni, but since Tsshyeiah is...protective...over marriages, they probably won't be getting a divorce. It means that Klaash doesn't have to have children with Melanni, right away." He said first, avoiding what Lilli really wanted him to tell her.

[[Gah. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts again. Last time I played it...I was on my way to The End Of The World, the last level, and my dumbass dog stepped on the Playstation. I was so effin pissed. I beat that dog within an inch of it's life.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:57 pm
[Gosh Ori. Abusive much? stare ]

Lilli's mouth dropped open in shock.
"What the hell? Tsshyeiah has a daughter!?" Lilli shuddered at the thought. She'd probably be like a mini Tsshyeiah.
Lilli shook her head.
"Oh well. It's not like I can be with him. Not with what Tsshyeiah did to us." Lilli said, rubbing her arm where the scar was.
"You probably know all about what happened, huh?" Lilli asked.
They were know deep into the woods.

[Just to remind you Ori, Tuesday doesn't know what happened because he was channeling Lilli out of his thought's at that time... ;P]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:47 pm
Tuesday stared at her in confusion.
"Actually no. She's quite sweet. The opposite of Tsshyeiah. I've had a couple encounters with her. But what do you mean, 'With what she did to us.'" He asked.

[[THE STUPID DOG DESERVED IT! IT RUINED MY DAMN GAME! FMNB!]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Lilli stopped, and stared at Tuesday in confusion.
"How.. How could you not know what Tsshyeiah did to me, and Klaash?" Lilli asked, surprised.
Tuesday shrugged.
"Klaash came to see how I was doing.. and we hugged, and kissed... but.. you know.. Any way Lusain, that creepy guy that looks like Esloleiar was watching us and told Tsshyeiah. She has a manipulation of fire.. and.. well burned us." Lilli said, pulling her sleeve up.
There was a scar on her forearm. It was strangely shaped like a hand. It was pinkish and the skin was rough unlike the rest of her skin.
"Klaash's face and shoulders were burned. His scars aren't as bad as this since Tsshyeiah didn't hold his face and shoulders as long as she held my arm."

Lilli leaned against a tree.
"It hurt like hell." She said, sighing.
"And with Tsshyeiah's daughter, I'm surprised she isn't an evil b***h like Tsshyeiah..." Lilli said, trailing off.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 pm
[[ xD Lul, I dunno what to post. D: How bout we make it Klaash's birthday tomarrow? biggrin ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:06 pm
Tuesday froze. Guilt masked his face.
"Oh." Choked out of his mouth, which was agap. It was barely audible.
"Lilli...You want nothing but the truth from me. No lies. I know that." He thought outloud.
"It wasn't Miyuki, she's too...fragile." He said, using the word he used with Chiharu. "But...I just wasn't sure...You seemed so busy with Klaash. I didn't know what happened to you guys, I was thinking about the Korean alphabet at the time...To channel out your thoughts. But I was...You know...Busy with Chiharu. And I..I figured that you and Klaash, like with what's happening with Lusian..That Klaash would leave Melanni at the news. I can't believe I just blocked you out like that. And you got hurt...Because of me." He adverted his eyes the whole time. Suddenly he grabbed her and looked at her fiercely.
"I COULD'VE SAVED YOU LILLI. I COULD'VE HELPED. STOPPED TSSHYEIAH. BUT I-I-" He stopped, staring at her. His grasp loosened and his arms fell to his sides. There were hand marks on her arms from where he was grabbing her. He sat, leaning against a tree. His hair was covering his face. It was getting longer.
"I'm sorry Lilli..Really." He said, it took him a while to realize that tears were streaming down his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:15 pm
Lilli sighed.
"Oh, Tuesday." Lilli said, taking his hands in hers and lifting him from the ground.
"It's alright. It's not you're responsibilty to save me everytime I'm in a situation where I might or do get hurt. You're responsible fot yourself, me for myself. Don't blame yourself for something I did. Please, it makes me feel guilty." Lilli said.

"Now, Chiharu? Well... she is beautiful. But I don't see why you would so soon. Damn." Lilli said, shaking her head.
"Well... I guess I can't blame you for it. I kind of let you into doing that by being with Klaash. So.. whatever I guess you're forgiven." Lilli said. Her tone of voice wasn't convincing.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:25 pm
He sighed and moved out of her hands.
"Lilli...I..What is this? What are we?" He asked her, tears were in his eyes.
"You still love Klaash. I know that. But you-you," He moved his hands in frustration.
"You would much rather pick him than me." He finally said, looking at his feet. He wasn't wearing shoes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:37 am
Lilli sighed.
Tuesday was right.
Lilli still does love Klaash, but she's unsure whether she'd go with Tuesday or Klaash if both of them were a choice.
"Tuesday, no. You don't know that. I'm sick of you always having to read my thoughts. It's like I can't ******** think for myself. I can't ever be alone with my thoughts. And I hate it because some of my thoughts are hurting you." Lilli said.
She looked up at the sky, partially hidden by the trees.
Lilli inhaled deeply.
"I'm just tired of hurting people. But I guess I cant change that because in the end, not everyone can be satisfied. I just need some time to think, by myself. It's just... being with Klaash isn't an option anymore. He has Melanni. And with what just happened... I don't want to put him or myself through that again, " Lilli said, she sighed in fristration, " I just need to talk to Klaash." She finally said.
"I'll have an answer to your question 'What are we' by the end of the day. I promise." Lilli said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:34 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"I try not to Lilli. And with what happened when I did channel out your thoughts..." Tuesday couldn't look at her arm. Her soft, beautiful plain of pale skin was eternally scarred.
He turned and held her hands.
"Alright. I'll think about other things...The names of the human bones...? Or maybe the national anthem of Greenland." He said, a weak, crooked smile on his face. He hugged her.
"I'm so sorry Lilli...I love you." He said, holding her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:44 pm
Lilli hugged Tuesday tightly.
"I love you, too." Lilli said, looking up at him.
She craned her neck until her lips met his. She kissed him softly.
After a moment, Lilli pulled away.
"Sorry," She apologized, "I'm just hungry. Let's go." She said, taking his hand.
"Why don't you wear shoes? I always have on shoes. Even when I'm just walking around the manor..." Lilli said, laughing softly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:49 pm
Tuesday smiled, still holding her hand as they were walking through the forest.
"Oh no anytime." He said, smiling at her.
"I guess I don't wear shoes...Well you'll laugh." He said, grinning.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games