Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:11 pm
"WHAT?! FEUDAL ERA!?" Akito yelled in suprise. "That's just great! I can't help the others, I can't wait it out to the future, and Milleniummon is going to totally destroy the human world!" He sighed taking a few breaths.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:11 pm
InuYasha's ears went backa against his head to protect themselves from the onslaught of sound that came from Akito's outburst. When he heard that something was going to destroy the human world, he growled. "You need to come with me." he said, thinking that if he came from the same time as Kagome then everytime she went back to the future she would be in danger.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:41 pm
Akito nodded, and stood up. "Lead the way...I guess..." He said. Guilmon also stood and waited to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:49 pm
InuYasha ran off, stopping in the bow of one of the trees and looked back. "Hurry up! I don't have all day!" he snapped angrily. He wasn't in the best of moods.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:55 pm
"For your information we just got our asses kicked, so we aren't going to be in the best of conditions to hurry, so cool your jets!" Akito said angrily as he followed the fasted his sore body could go. Guilmon followed him at his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:04 pm
"Not my problem." InuYasha grumbled and hopped to the next tree about 5 yards away, waiting impatiently for them to catch up.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:38 pm
"Jeez, and I thought my sister was a pain in the rear..." Akito muttered. "You COULD help you know!" He called out. "It'd help us get to wherever you're taking us faster!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:14 pm
chibi_blue_mouse
Miroku walked in on the slaughter and caught the exchange of words. One of his eyebrows rose. "He may not be InuYasha but they act exactly the same . . ." he muttered to himself as he watched from behind a bush.

Vergil raised his hand in the direction of Miroku,several crystal-like swords appeared from the air and flew toward Miroku,all of which missed of course"got lost?that's a shame....."  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:25 pm
InuYasha just scoffed and continued to lead them the way he was doing. He didn't like to help other people . . . even if it meant he would have to wait impatiently. Helping people when he didn't get a fight out of it, only made him more irritable.

Miroku stiffened and then stood up. "I am not lost. Merely curious. Not too many half demons wander so close to a human village." he said, his tone suggesting he did not want a fight. "However, if you are here to hurt it's inhabitants, I will not let you do so without first trying to stop you." he said, but made no defensive nor offensive moves. It was obvious Miroku did not want a fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:40 pm
Akito had a though. He jumped on Guilmons back. "Alright, lets try this. Hyper Speed." He slipped the power-up card through his digivice, Guilmon started to run, and fast, quickly passing up Inuyasha in seconds, but he tripped on a tree root and they both fell face first into the ground, the power-up's effect vanishing.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:03 pm
InuYasha stared. "What the hell was that?" he asked irritably and then jumped down, grabing Akito by the back of his shirt and picking up Guilmon under his arm. "Keh. You two are annoying." he muttered and then sped back to Kaede's hut.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:59 pm
"And you need a breath mint...I'm not even close and I can smell your breath..." Akito said, waving the air infront of his nose.

"weeeeee!" Guilmon cheered as they sped to the hut.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:08 pm
InuYasha growled at the statement and then let a low hanging branch 'accidentally' hit Akito in the face. "Oops." he said, in a way that wasn't appologetic at all, with a smug grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:31 pm
""Just you wait you a*****e, when I'm done saving the world I'll kick your a**." He muttered under his breath.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:05 pm
InuYasha scoffed again. "Keh. Like a weak human like you could beat me . . ." he said cockily. He had by then reached the hut and threw them in, not caring at all about their previous injuries, and then walked in himself.

Kagome jumped seeing two . . . well a person and a thing, being thrown in. She glared at the doorway just in time for InuYasha to walk in. "InuYasha! Why did you just throw them in here?" she asked angrily.

InuYasha shrugged. "Cause." he said nonchalantly.

Kagome's glare intensified. "SIT!!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games