Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:07 pm
"Well if i continue it will get worse for you, Gobi is getting worked up." Kit smiled and looked at him in the eyes. "And besides, You are almost out of chakra yourself, i can smell it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:15 pm
"You umm...smelled right...." He said. "But one thing....CAN YOU LET ME GO!!!" He shouted.  

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Kit smiled and laughed rolling onto the floor next to him. "Water manipulation." All the water was bent back into the twelve bottles. "Good fight, you did some unexpected moves. If you had about 50 percent more chakra you couls have fought evenly with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 pm
Kit kicked up onto his feet and started to walk away, "Maybe i will wander around the village.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 pm
jedi hit a tree upon impact. i dont think we should continue, your good. (people need to stop posting when we arent on, im gonna start deleting if im in a battle and i cant even find the page i was just on.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:37 pm
"Told you not to get blow away by my skill but looks like that was my fault." Rahenno said with a chuckle  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:41 pm
dont get to kocky, you are still way behind me. jedi pat him on the back. ive been learning some new tricks of my own since th last time we met.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:46 pm
"Sorry couldn't help myself, but i cant wait to see these new moves yours but in the mean time i'm going to work on my skill." Rahenno said thinking about the jutsu he was going to practice.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:49 pm
maybe if i start helping this village.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 pm
"You say something?" Rahenno asked not hearing him cause he was losed in thought.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Oroami stumbled into the training grounds, his eyes continuously changing from red to black. finally they stayd the pitch black color as he fell to his knees. Grabbing his head in pain Oroami began to scream, visions of his past surfaced, slamming his fists into the ground making large holes.

Letting out a large scream Oroami let out a wave of Water, Wind, and Lightning chakra. laying face down in the dirt tears rolled down his face, still haunted by his past. the spikes of ice began to poke out of his upper arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:04 pm
Susumu runs to the training grounds and jump to Oroamis position. seeing him in pain she kneels next to him "are you ok dear?"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:10 pm
Trying to stand Oroami placed on knee on the ground, as he began to come up, he fell back down. "Remember everything Oroami," the voice chanted repeatedly in Oroami's head. Pain shooting up Oroami's spine his Wings shot out of his vest, as they did they ripped his back open more then they usually did, the wings dripped with blood, an unusual occurance.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 pm
Susumu places her hand on oroamis back as he tries to get up when the wings pop out they slash her across her arm she falls back as they push with great force, some of her blood on his wings, Susumu looks in awe as Oroami seems to be in much pain, "Oroami!?" she calls out.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:19 pm
Oroami screamed in pain once again as the area around him began to get colder.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games