Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:47 pm
((Not if Rah tells her. >..<))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:48 pm
{actually i could tell her by using my pet.}  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:49 pm
(jedi where exactly is ur pet?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 pm
{in my pack}  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:52 pm
(well)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:58 am
jedimastersonic
{in my pack}

((>.> Animal abuse!))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:55 am
Sengetsu watched as the crystal began to surround him. "Even now you are so naive...How easily you cloud nin forget." around him as the crystal stopped as it touched his skin. Around him rock began to form tearing from his body as the secondary puppet jugernaut was summoned. From within the Golem container emerged Sengetsu. Turning slowly he walked away, many yards away from the commotion his true escape would go unnoticed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:59 am
{Explain your post a little bit.}  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:04 am
Nikki-Xion14
((Sumi wont know, cause that would be meta gaming.))

Norai gripped his cheek and flipped over his body and landed behind him. "Alright see I backed away, no problem here." She said holding her hands up, still holding her bow for defense reasons.

Rahenno's eyes narrowed as he knew this woman wasn't an ordinary person. "Leave cloud, and don't come back." He said as he waited for what the girl would do next. He could tell she was strong but he also knew she knew nothing of him. At this though he only gripped his staff tighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:11 am
As Rahenno gripped his staff, Sorcam saw the tension between the two. If it came to a fight, Rahenno wouldn't be able to preform his best after the fight with Sengetsu. A wooden rod shot up from out of the ground and into Sorcam's hands. He stood, leaning on it, to watch.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:40 am
(Sen please edit your post. I sent a barrier around you. So there would still be space around you when it is formed around you. It's like a dome that formed around you. Then the walls shot in towards you to crush you.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:54 pm
Norai backed up and put her bow behind her back. When she did she grabbed two arrows from her quiver and channeled her energy into it. She then drew the arrows an threw them at the ground. One was glowing green the other glowed brown. When they hit the ground the area burst into a violent sand storm. Though it wasn't a normal sand storm it was infused with some strange power. The sand storm was violent it blocked sight, and it blew so fast nothing could be herd. It was even strong enough that all that could be smelled was sand. Norai took the moment of confusion and jumped over Rahenno without him even noticing, for she didn't make a sound. She landed on a piece of rubble right next to the cabinet and began pulling the folders out and putt them in her pouch.  

Nikki-Xion14

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:18 pm
Sorcam clasped his hands together quickly, and a wall of wood erupted up in front of him. The sand was redirected around Sorcam, and he could see around his area, but couldn't see Rah or the woman.

((Wheee~ This'll put her on the wanted list, for stealing secret files. You know, you should put more protection on them, Rah.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:17 pm
((Ok explanation- I used kawari no jutsu and substituted with my secondary puppet appearing inside of the puppet whoa ttacked Rahenno earlier all the way back by the tree. I exited the puppet then strode away.))  

xLytez

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:44 pm
Nikki-Xion14
Norai backed up and put her bow behind her back. When she did she grabbed two arrows from her quiver and channeled her energy into it. She then drew the arrows an threw them at the ground. One was glowing green the other glowed brown. When they hit the ground the area burst into a violent sand storm. Though it wasn't a normal sand storm it was infused with some strange power. The sand storm was violent it blocked sight, and it blew so fast nothing could be herd. It was even strong enough that all that could be smelled was sand. Norai took the moment of confusion and jumped over Rahenno without him even noticing, for she didn't make a sound. She landed on a piece of rubble right next to the cabinet and began pulling the folders out and putt them in her pouch.

Rahenno didn't move as the storm picked up. He formed seals and wind started to pick up around Rahenno. The wind exploded around him giving him enough area to see the girl taking the files. He seem to dash at the girl in one step, he drew his staff as came within inches of the girl and broke his staff at the end of it and held it in his other while swing his staff with the other.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games