Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:01 pm
Sengetsu's rage flared at the insult. "Accursed?!" he bellowed loudly in a fit of rage he turned towards the hiding shinobi. "Burn to ashes." from his mangekyou active eyes a black flame emerged and formed into a large fireball. Engulfing all in its path, "Our power is second to none. We are the most powerful beings in the universe." his voice began to change. the man once called Sengetsu was no longer present in the shell that served as his body. It now had a new inhabitant, Senji Uchiha. The counterpart of the Tsuchikage and the alternate personality of the man Senji endoursed all means of violence and chaos. however the ninja's comment had inflicted a bitter dark rage upon the man upon which Sengetsu could no longer hold back the insanity lurking within. The large fireball was unstoppable, and as it was in fact the tendency of prey to have a breif moment in which they were completely vulnerable following an attack or evasion it would be almost impossible to completely dodge the incoming onslaught. Knowing this Senji watched as his destructive art unfolded before they're very eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:06 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

the bone cage wrraped around the sword and clamped onto. then kenshin came from behind at blinding speed and swung the sword of the cherished at him while grabbing something off his back. "This is gonna be fun, especially knowing that Sengatsu is here, although maybe not for you kid." he jumped after swinging his sword and went inside the bones dodging the attack. "And that im perfect for dodging."

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:09 pm
Ronnel watched as the burning Amaterasu blast rolled towards him.
"Kuso. I just had to piss the Uchiha off. Two Sannin level shinobi against one Jounin? I'm screwed! Fuuton: Okuridashi Kaze! He shouted as he flung his hands out from him. He spun away from the black fire, his eyes widening in fear when he saw a lick of the dark flame catch one of his medical pouches. Watching as it devoured his medical tools, Ronnel hastily shrugged off the pouch and tossed the bandolier away. He slammed into a tree just after he tossed the burning line away from himself.
"Oof. Kami, how I hate that clan. Everything for power..." He muttered under his breath. Ronnel blinked when he saw that the bones had tried wrapping around the blade he had left when he used his wind dodge.
"Oh yeah, the ultimate Ninjutsu group and the ultimate Taijutsu group. This little medic is SOL."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:26 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

suddenly the tree was chopped intop three and bone tenticles wrrapped around Ronnel. "Give up, you toast so dont think it will be easy." suddenly bone Pillars arose from the ground and rose higher then buildings from the ground up. "And now this is my feild."

Carbon-kazuma

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:29 pm
Senji watched as the jounin dodged. "hmph...you'd be a waste of my time." he redirected his attention back to the kazekage. "Sengetsu wanted to leave...he wanted to end this peacefully, but I wasn't going to allow a jinchuuriki to get away. That boy's brother is right. Sengetsu is a nice guy and that makes him weak. Heh, but don't worry about weakness against me." he clenched his fist tighter around the handle of the scythe, his knuckles cracked loudly in the process. "It would seem you no longer have any intentions of fighting...which means the rest of you should leave and let me and the host settle things here." he laughed at his remark. "It would be wise."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:33 pm
((Please to be stopping with the auto-grabbing of me. Thank you.))
Ronnel grimaced and ripped free from the bone tentacles.
"Great. I have a guy who can snatch me at just about any given moment and hold me in place for tank over there to burn to ashes."
He glanced down at the ground that he was running in zig-zags across. He threw one hand up into the air with sand flying from it, an eye froming from the sand. He flipped over as he ran, pressing his nahds against the ground with a muttered "Shindan no jutsu", and grimaced as he saw the bones of the Kaguya spreading out under the field.
"What I wouldn't give for the Sands of Decay right now.." Ronnel flipped up and growled at the two of them through his rebreather.
"And to think this all started because of a misunderstanding. I'M NOT GOING TO BACK DOWN KAGUYA!" He shouted at the bone wielder.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:43 pm
{it was your chioce to be grabbed by the bones, but you cant ripp from kaguya bone, its to strong.}

The bone pillers all shot out bone Senbon continuosly at Ronnel. some to thin to be seen by the naked eye. coming at him from all angles. the bone tenticles flowed back to his bone club and he placed it back on his back. "Now it's time to get serious." he vanished and came flying out of a pillar. he swung his sword of the cherished and 7 more swords flung from it and went in a cricle then creating a barrier around him and Ronnel. "do you honestly think i care who you are? i came to back Sengetsu, but your in the way so im going to kill you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm
Ronnel grimaced as he felt multiple senbon slam into his armor. He opened another jar up rapidly, letting sand flow from it. He ran through a chain of handseals, and the armor hardened over him as he stared at the Kaguya. Ronnel grinned as he realized something.
"You don't have chakra eyes! Hehehe!" He began flashing hand seals, letting clones of earth, dust and wind form around him. Three clones fromed from sand and wind to glare at the Kaguya, and two clones rose from the ground glowing cherry red. One of the clones formed of sand and wind through its hands through a chain of handseals and a wind blew the senbon back at the pillars. A tempest of Wind rose up around three Ronnels, but not before it could be seen that one of them burst into dust under the hail of senbon.
Voices sprang up from various points around the Ronnel field.
"No, we remember the last Kaguya we faced. He was eager for anyone to kill. And that fight hadn't grown into anything, so we were not yet in your way. But the battle is begun, and neither you nor we wish to back down. Things are just starting to get fun!"
((Sorry, misread how you were saying that.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

blind fire091

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:55 pm
(Ronnel escape! come to the rain village gates!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:00 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

"Hmm, you are a fool to think i'm like the other Kaguya." Bones rose up from the ground and from underneath the winds dispersing as they wnet up. then became a Spike trap as the now dome like spiked deathtrap rained down on the Ronnels. Kenshin formed handseals and looked at the scene in front of him. as he completed them he swung his hands to a cross and the swords all 8 of them flew at Ronnel from 8 different directions. then kenshin made a few handsigns at it unfolded.

Carbon-kazuma

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 pm
Before the blades began spinning, the voices of the Ronnels rose again.
"No, we know you aren't that other Kaguya. He attacked a village, whereas you are helping an ally! Your motives are far more respectable!"
Then the attack began.
Two of the Ronnel clones gripped their arms as Blades of shining silver charkar ripped out and knocked aside one of the eight attacking blades. The seven other blades ripped through the mass of clones, killing many of each type.
Around the field, groups of Earth clones grouped together with some of the Lavastone clones, and managed to deflect another sword from killing anymore.
Several Ronnels looked up at the skys and saw the spike trap dropping down on them. One Sandstorm clone rushed over and desperately placed its palm against one of the bone pillars using the Muki Suna Kaishin against it, the patch of sand causing the bone pillar to temble as its support decreased.
Some of the others looked at the blades shooting towards them and dashed out of the way, one screaming as it burst into wind when the blade cut through its shoulder.
A large group of Ronnels managed to get out of the killing area, several of them glancing at a Ronnel that stood transfixed by a blade.
"Oh no! Did he get the boss?"
The scream came from another side though. Down on one knee Ronnel yelled out as he grasped the cut a Blade of the Cherished had opened on his leg. His vision swimming, he forced his hands through a jutsu, one that made his hands glow green. The wound healed rapidly.
Two of the clones that had survived turned and glared up at the man who had hurt Ronnel. They nodded at each other and applied chakra to their feet as they began running up the bone pillar he was standing on.
"Let's see if you hide from a couple clones!" They cried out. Two more clones dashed in front of them, using the Sand Staff jutsu to recreate the sandy bodies into spiked staves the two attacking clones would use.

((Lol, Blind, I have like one chance only to escape, and it's not likely to occur.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Pakkun knew the way to get Syn to stop the genjutsu. Syn stops the genjustu and looks at pukken, "Thank you, you have done everything I needed you to." Syn looks around to see how many people were around now. He knew that they would take the kazekages side over two akatsuki member. "Good Sen your here. Now I think we can collect the one of the tails lesser that the kazekage has. Syn was able to see the chakra in him that was like his own lessers chakra.

((Edited for a miss type.))  

SynysterGatesRules

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:20 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

{never said i was on the bone pillar.}

bones shot out from the bone pillar and pierced the clones. Kenshin flashed around the dme and grabbed two of his swords. he appeared in front of the real Ronnel and slashed for his left arm and then went for a stabb at his heart. but unfortuanetly the real kenshin was standing a couple yards from the bone pillar as the clone went for the kill and the clones were all demolished.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:24 pm
((Crap, sorry, thought you were.))
Ronnel looked up as the kenjutsu attack aimed for his heart. He rolled forward into the attack, the blade passing harmlessly behind him. His eyes flared as he glared at Kenshin's chest, silver chakra ripping from them to blast into his chest.
"Angel Pulse!" He cried out, his hands already sliding into a different jutsu as he franitcally thought of a way to hurt this Taijutsu and Kenjutsu master.
My only hope is to get him in a genjutsu! But none of mine are strong enough to deal with this guy, not even the Sanity Shatter! Kuso, this is not looking good. Sorry Kashiim, I wanted to help you for old time's sake...  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

{how do you lean into the attack and not get cut into when it was going for your heart.?}

the other sword cut off Ronnels left arm since he didnt try to dodge it. The clone of kenshin was a bone clone that the attack attemped to destroy but the clone shot out spikes into Ronnel and straight to his heart and many other vital parts of his body. "Nice try kid."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games