Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 am
((why are you up so late?))

Keliah lay in the hallway of the bulb, being unoticed. Her limp body lay in its exact position.

Amara stood guard as Lorna was standing outside. She was in her tiger claw fighting form.

Jean looked at Marcove. "Marcove...let's go to Tenshu...I fear the worst is yet to come" she said with a sigh. She normally wouldnt even talk to Marcove like this.

Lorna's eyes flashed a hazely purple. Her skin begins to turn into pure diamond as she awaited Alastor. "Go ahead and strike Alastor...let's hope you get a good one in" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:57 am
(Because the one who won't let me on the pc is sleep.)

"A good one? It'll be the first and last." Alastor steps forward and throws his hand forward, bringing up a wave of white energy slicing he Earth as it proceeded.

Nas smiles and brings forth a torrent of wind and rain. "Ha. At this rate, the winds will pick up and the building will be picked off into debris!"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:00 am
((LOL i remember those days...what happened?))

Lorna looked as the white energy was coming towards her. She smirked as she easily absorbed the energy,redirecting it towards Nas with ease. "Damn Alastor, and I would have thought you would have done your research" she said to him as she began to scream, the supersonic vibrations ripping amongst the ground, Lorna manipulating the class to be damn near invisible,being carried in a manner towards the dubris would be able to lodge into his skin.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:08 am
(F in Trigonometry also known as super-math.)

"Goddamn it!" Alastor cries as he is thrown back against a Silician buidling. "I shoulda did my homework." He looks over to Nas and feels blood trickling from his ear. "She's gonna deafen us...Nas!"

"What!"

"Get some fog up! And watch out for the glass!" Alastor places a hand behind him and backflips, the glass slicing through his calf muscle.

"Idiot kid. Hold on!" Nas, a Prime Leader designates himself as her adversary and creates blades of wind to cancel the glass. With a toothy grin, he drops two bolts of lightning, one near her and another over a nearby building.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:13 am
((aww im sorry,that does suck, i stopped after Albebra 2,lol))

Amara's eyes began to roll in the back of her head, she would go deaf, if she didnt do something quick, but she couldnt focus her powers well enough. "Daad....your lightning wont..." she said, before crouching on the ground.

Lorna stopped looking at them, as the lightning struck her. She laughed as she took out her whip. "You know, stones are like surge protectors...completely neutral" she said with a smirk. She encased the whip with diamond tips, as she slung it at Nas,attempting to get him out the way to fight Alastor. Her hands turned a light purple as she began to cast out 30 orbs. all hex bolts, if one was to hit, then...it wouldnt be good.

Amara looked up as 8 orbs came circling her, as she tried her best to avoid them, but soon was caught by one. "Damnit...my powers are useless...they'll just back fire on me" she told herself. Amara scaled up several buildings, she had a plan, on how to crack miss Lorna when neccessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:24 am
(I should've, but I want the advance diploma.)

"Someone wanna get a lock on that jewel?! I guess it was my mistake getting you to make these Lorna. I won't make it again." He limps through the bolts, narrowly dodging the 12 that neared him and falling to evade the last as it rips the back of his shirt away. He lifts his head and points his finger, aiming for the jewel around her neck.

"Fantastic." Nas slices the bolts that threatened him and begins to walk forward before being struck by one. Following it is her whip tha cracks on inches from his eye. The diamond glistens dangerously close to him before returning to it's owner. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...damn it...." He stands and stomps, creating a seismic shock that rolls out, quaking the entire city and the mountains over.

(Edited...)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:31 am
Lorna smirked. "Did you think I'd be stupid enough to make these able to absorb my aura, I was born at night, not last night" she said. "Alastor if you're going to try and ******** me, ******** me harder" she said with the foulest mouth anyone could here. She grabbed him, she had inhumane strength right now in this form as she through Alastor through several glass buildings. She looks at Nas as almost everything is destroyed. She focused on the glass that was shattered and foremd it into a prizm, trying to trap Nas inside.

Amara had to remember what she had learned before when her and Lorna used to play with one another. "Diamond...that's her weakness...if I can find a diamond and shoot it at her at a highspeed, it will crack her, and heavily injure her. Alastor hang in there...I have a plan on taking her out she projected.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:46 am
~I'm glad Amara, because with a shot leg and her breathing down my neck, I don't think I can try to ******** any harder!~ he lifts his ragged body from the rubble and looks at Lorna with transformed eyes. "God I hope these two know what they're doing. Including Nas. Godspeed..."

"And the b***h appears." Nas said walking toward her. "I never did like trading slaves or even compliments with you. Damn, i'm going to enjoy killing you." As he walks forward, he reaching a barrier and stumbles back. Glass. "...Let me out before I destroy everything around you! Now!" he cried as fog began to form in the prism.

"Well, there goes our lives..." Alastor quipped, still hanging from the building. ~It's up to you, Amara... take this!~ he finds her and throws her his diamond. After this fight, he'll no longer need it.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:51 am
Lorna smirked at Nas. "Dont go giving me that bullshit Nas, I know deep down inside, you wish you could have had me" she said to him. She smirked. "Nas I think you forgot...my ability includes transmutation, so now you're in a diamond prizm...hmmm you might want to stop before you suffocate today" she said to him. She looked at Alastor. "What business do you have here...you dare come and intrude on my country" she asked him.

Amara caught the diamond. She began to examine the diamond,she couldnt just activate her power, or it would easily be absorbed. Give me just a few more minutes Alastor... she projected to him.
((the finale will be up in the next post))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:59 am
(And I believe I will sleep after it. No need to push my luck right?)

"I'd turn to my right hand first." Nas spits as he rests agains the glass. He'd waste no more energy and in turn waste no more oxygen. "If it weren't for me being only able to the control the air around me, I'd strike you from the inside of this damn thing."

"Give it a rest..." Alastor barks. He looks to the deadly beauty and speaks," Well, Lorna, we came to put you down, or at least eliminate all ties. We've found someone with more of an edge against our enemy and we've agreed you'd be weight to carry." He crosses his arms and the weight causes him to fall to the ground. "Ow...anyway, it was suggested that we take over your little city and craft jewels for our own army. We'd be unstoppable."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:07 am
((Lol...im a risk taker,i always push))

Keliah's body vanishes from the premises of Shale. Her body unconciously floats into Amara's. Keliah had taken possesion of Amara. She looked at Lorna and squeenched her eyes.

Lorna looked at Alastor. "So Im dispensable...you dont know what kind of enemy, you have made" she said as she began to raise the glass and diamonds around her. They were all facing Alastor, when all of sudden, they fell to the ground.

Keliah/Amara took the diamond and hurled it at the speed of light into Lorna. "Take that..." she said silently.

Lorna's eyes widened. She didnt know what hit her. She looked down, a small split was in her torso. She touched it. "What...how?" she asked as the crack got progressively bigger. She couldnt maintain her diamond form. She reverted back to her human form as blood began to surface, leaving a deep gage wound. Blood began to run down her legs, as she fell down, falling over, not dead, but unconciouss. she lost too much blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:17 am
(Blackjack, poker, video games...I gamble to much as it is.)

Alastor stands with his mouth agape and can only thank a higher being for the victory. "s**t!" he exclaims as he walks toward Nas. "s**t man, you can control the goddamn weather and you lost to a ******** glass blower? What?"

"It appears that to me, you little s**t, that I'm just as expendable as she was the way you're talking to me."

"I'm sorry, okay? It's just weird...at least Amara came through right? That's your daughter for you."

"That's not my daughter. Not anymore."

"Cold hearted huh?"

"Different aura signature. The point is she hasn't tried to attack us yet. She must be in her right mind." Nas looks at Amara and nods, showing his appreciation. "The city is mine. Not ours, Alastor, but mine."

"Fine. I prefer the water anyway. I'll keep L'eausis until we go to Tenshu. Now that will take a bit more planning..."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:21 am
Keliah/Amara lept off the building, crouching as she landed. She walked over to Alastor and Nas. "You know Alastor, this is real cute how you're trying to ******** me over" she told him. She looked at Nas. "Oh and that's great that you can identify signatures, but I rather like this body" she told him. "Stop being greedy, it's not cute Nas, and how about we say it's mine...after all Kilitia and Silicia are big on trade, and Amara now rules Noroa, not you...you've been MIA" she told him. "So what is your next plan Alastor, and this time it should include me as well" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 am
Lunia shook her head at Tenshi, smirking with almost a bit of sadness. "No, they need to be without us for a while i think, we should leave them alone...", she said, looking at her surroundings, trying to get her vision back to normal.  

xLulie

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:35 am
Wyatt crouched next to Lorna he quickly put a force field over her to prevent anymore blood loss. "Why did you have to get in over your head i could have helped you" He said to her even though he knew she was unconcious. He rushed at the group forcing himself to stay in his human appearance. "You bastards!" He yelled. He readied several bullet sized force feilds until he saw Amara only he could somehow tell it was Keliah. The bullet force fields vanished and he lowered his head. Ever since Keliah had transformed him and Lorna it had made it impossible to hurt her even if he wanted to. He was forced to change back to his wolf like appearance.

Ricky gasped as he came back to life. He blinked as he sat up "Huh...what happened" He said. He stood up and looked around "Why are we in Shale...and where's that strange guy" He said. He frowned looking between Kessaris, Alyss, and Kendal.

Kendal frowned "Well..that guy escaped after..killing you" He said. He looked towards Kessaris "Thanks Kessaris" He said.

Ricky looked confused "well that explains alot...I think" He said. He looked at Kessaris "You seem worried" He said. He felt like he had missed alot.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games