Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 am
||don't wanna leave el peeps behind||
||and yeshhh (: ||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:57 am
||It's ok ^^ I'm excited about replying on All Hearts, tho ^.^||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:08 pm
((I am confuzzled @_@ Is it still at night after the school dance? Because Armand and Madeline fell asleep and are waiting for the next day @_@))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:19 pm
||Hmm, how about we make it early morning?||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:25 pm
((Like right now? XD And they still have school right?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:41 pm
||nah, it can be a weekend. Parties are much more fun if they've been on a friday ^_~ ||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:39 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

"You've chosen?" He turned aroundand smiled at her. "Airi-san, now that you've picked a swimsuit, may I show you what I've chosen for you?" He took her hand and guided her to the dressing room. "I want to take you to dinner. And I thought you'd like this."

Stepping aside he gestured her to a dress. (( http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/QCheartsTwilight/Last Kiss/bellasdress.jpg ))

//Yes. Glad to know that I'm not teh
only one roughing it. If you need to vent anytime like I do sometimes, you can contact me on aim, or hotmail. Aim-meuscrausai Hotmail-ghost_at_the_piano@hotmail.com Thanks again for being so nice//  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:47 pm
((Crap we both already kinda posted that they had school in the morning >.< I can edit though if you want.))  

ManAxXxSamA

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head no and continued kissing her, nibbling on her lip and then her neck. She had already ripped off his shirt so he removed his pants and kissed slowly down her torso, taking his time and teasing her further while still pinning her firmly down. She was right, it was killing him not to just take her right there but it felt nice not to be the one being teased for once. He ran his tounge around her belly button before returning his lips to hers to kiss her sensually.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:47 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was hungry. Hungry for blood and hungry for Hunter. Her body wanted him and her thirst was unbearably calling for a nice, warm and tasty drink of blood.
His pants were off- he was kissing down her stomach and back up to her lips.
Her thirst could wait!
Veronica flipped him over and pinned him to the floor. Her clothes were all gone, as was his now. All in one flip. "Dammit Hunter," She groaned.
Her lips crashed into his and she figured she was going to have to take control if the madness of his teasing was ever going to escalade to anything more. Because, as much as she enjoyed it, she was the most impatient person around. And she wanted him and she wanted him now.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:56 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned against her lips and kissed her back hungrily when she pinned him to the floor. He ran his hands down her back and cupped her butt in his hands before squeezing lustfully. He pulled her down on top of him and moved his hips against hers, "What did I do?" He asked teasingly, still gyrating his hips with hers.

ll Took a page from Evo's book with the lustfull squeezing. xD ll
ll gyrating xD funneh words I use lol ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:02 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica bit at his lip. She squealed softly as he squeezed her butt. Her hips smashed against his and ground him gently. "I think you know what you did mister," She sighed before forcing him to take her. She couldn't wait anymore- Being impatient and everything... Well, waiting wasn't one of her strongest points. And he was so damned good. And now that she was a vampire he didn't have to hold back at all! Because there was no way he'd hurt her now.
Unless he did so on purpose, which he wouldn't.

||dylan post after they time skippy here soon..||
||ands i love your words. XD and Evos.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:13 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi gently took the dress from Hideaki. Her cheeks lit up in a slight blush. "Such a gorgeous dress," she breathed. She glanced up at Hideaki as they reached the dressing room. "Thank you, Hide-san."

Airi took the dress from him and slipped into the dressing room. She slipped off her regular clothes and into the luxurious red dress he had chosen. Airi was pleased at seeing her reflection in the mirror. She swept her blonde hair over her shoulder and tousled it gently. She made sure that she appeared presentable enough. Presentable? She smiled.

Airi came out of the dressing room and smiled a little at Hideaki. "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:34 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed softly and stroked her hair as she lay on top of him. That had been by far the best sex he had ever had in his many many years. he growled contentedly and shifted to his side pulling her close to him before realizing they were still on the floor. He picked her up and tossed her none to gently on the bed before pouncing on her and kissing her neck before wrapping his arms around her and snuggling into her neck.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was content on the floor but Hunter tossed her over onto the bed and she giggled. Okay, that was fun. And the sex wasn't so bad either.
He was pouncing at her and kissing at her neck. She nuzzled closer to him and kissed the top of his head.
"Mmm, I love you Hunter." She growled. Her throat burned intensly, She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, trying to dull it.
Yeah, it was a failure. "Hunter, will you teach me to hunt before I die of thirst?"
She didn't want to, she just wanted to stay in his arms. Not leave.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games