Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 pm
((Koji ate all his food XD))

"Um do you think Omazige knows there was a crazy man in a box down here?" Koji said staring at the man.

"Um when can i leave again..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 pm
"Hard to say, child." Omazige said, looking at Iraaka.

The man continued to bawl, burying his face into Hael's stomach.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:56 pm
((Well he did have A LOT of food on his plate, but whatever...))

"...Alright who's the p***k who ate my food?!" Caius yelled, glaring down at his plate.

"I don't know.." Hael whimpered, looking up at Koji before looking down at the man who was now clinging and crying on her. This just kept getting more and more awkward. "Come on... It's okay now..." She said, trying to sound reassuring. "At least you're out now... right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:57 pm
Koji rubbed the back of his head as he stared at the crying man. "What the heck..."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 pm
There was a blinding light as the man disappeared and reappeared in a miniature form, standing on Hael's stomach, giving no weight.
"I suppose introductions are in order~" he said, giving her a bow.
"I am Zero, the Netherdemon~"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Hael stared down at mini Zero, blinking a few times as her mind began to make out what had just happen. And her eyes trying to clear out all the spots that were appearing after the blinding light...
Her eyes then slowly widen.
"...D-Demon..?" She repeated in a quiet tone. She had a feeling it's what e was... or at least another halfa at the very least. But something about him admitting being a demon...

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 pm
Zero looked at her, slowly tilting his head.
"What? Never seen a demon before?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 pm
"What am i, a chew toy..."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Hael whimpered as she stared down at Zero. She had encountered a lot of demons. And only three were nice to her. Out of... A LOT. So chances were, he wasn't nice.
"...OMAZIGE!!!" She suddenly cried out, slapping the mini man off her stomach and scrambling further back until she was up against the wall of the basement.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm
Within ten seconds, Omazige was already in the basement.
"What's wrong!?"

Zero just seemed to flail in the air from the hit, not knowing what was going on.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm
Koji sighed and stepped in front of her with his tiger claws drawn just in case.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 pm
Hale was then suddenly hiding behind Omazige, clinging onto his back like a scared child.
"I don't know!!" She yelled, before suddenly pointing at the box Zero came from. "I saw that and thought it was Caius tricking me and the chains moved and I opened the box," She explained, the words coming quickly out of her mouth to the point it was almost impossible to understand. She then pointed at Zero. "And he came out and clung onto me and called me his savior then started crying and said he was a demon and I don't know!!" She cried, clinging tighter onto his back.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 pm
Omazige looked from Hael, then to Zero. Back to Hael, and back to Zero, before giving a groan, slumping over.
"...I don't think you have to be terrified of him..."

"...Since when have people been afraid of demons..?" Zero asked, tilting his head while floating.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 pm
"About 30 years ago."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 pm
Hael then looked up at Omazige, her eye color now half blue and brown. She was pretty scared...

She then looked at Zero, being sure to hide almost her entire body behind Omazige as she did. "...People and demons have been fighting for a long time..." She explained quietly. "With a few abused half breeds in between like myself and Omazige..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games