Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 am
Calisto smirked as Marcove shifted the tied of battle, she then quickly shattered the glass with her thought and performed a round house kick to Marcove's head knocking him unconcious. She picked him up looking at him. "So Dulceri....exchange for your son's life for your abilties" she stated with a toothy grin. "And if you make one subtle move, I swear, I will kill him without hesitation, he'll be disolved like a piece of thread" she stated with a cold glare.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 am
(Wow. He's a kid. lol.)

Dulceri stood up and prepared to run, but stopped. He looked at the situation and assessed it accordingly. Looking at his son, he thought about it angrily and simply grimaced. "Fine dammit." He powers down, revealing the many scars he had taken. His hair which was at first white was now a deep grey. "Here..." He extends his hand to her, waiting for her to grasp it. "I suppose that you'll do better with my power than I did."

~~~

"Ahh." Ambrosia pauses the air infront of her and teleports infront of it, allowing it to continue forward. Afterwards, she jumps and spins around, preparing to attack with a back kick to his chest.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:49 pm
((Lol, lucky for me I dont like children twisted ))

Calisto's lips spread as she saw that Dulceri was in a predictament. She leans in taking his hand absorbing his aura as she saw the pain in his eyes. She smiled as she continued, she wouldn't stop, not now she felt stronger as her eyes glew a demonic color. She looked at him and at the unconcious Marcove.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:48 pm
Alyss saw Marcove unconscious and it made her feel a twinge of pain. "No one has a right to hurt my father or my brother." She muttered to herself, closing her eyes. Alyss, like her mother, had telekineses and it had been the most powerful thing she had. She opened her eyes as they both went to a red color, looking at the woman. "Let him go!" She shouted, which she never ever did. Alyss shot metal spikes at the lady and at the same time, her hand went towards her brother and he shot towards her, pulling him to her side and out of Calisto's reach.  

Maha clone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:57 pm
Void appeared before the spikes he raised a long black sword that he had manifested from the shadows and swipped the spikes down sending them crashing into the ground. " Alright Calisto you got what you want, let's go there is no more point for us to be here. " He said with a calm collected voice, he didn't like her methods but he had to agree with them for now, as long as his own family was safe he didn't care.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:42 pm
Calisto looked at Alyss. Oh she would love to feel the crimson liquid flow across her body, leaking from the little girl. She then looked at Void and nodded. "You're right" she stated. She stood next to him. "I'm ready when you are" she stated waited to be teleported.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 pm
Krys looked up and saw the fighting picking up a bit. "We should get inside," she said, not wanting the girls to get caught in the crossfire. She took each of the girls' hands and led them into the bulb as fast as their legs would take them.

Zephyr went to the balcony and looked up at the sky. She felt drawn to the fight. Ever since failing in saving that girl ,three years before, she had pretty much felt useless. But now, through that stone she had attained so many years before, she had a power that she had yet to show anyone. Still, she wondered if now was the right time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 pm
Dulceri lay on the floor of the building looking up at the ceiling as he caught his breath. He had just blacked out, but he knew all the events that had previously transpired. "..." His eyes narrowed with a deep anger and filled with tears of remorse. He looks over to Marcove and Alyss who were still standing and held his hand out to Marcove. He clenches his hand and an incredibly weak wave of sand brushes upward then falls. He tries again and receives the same effect.

"Get off of me Alyss!" Marcove said as he broke from her grasp. He runs over to his dad but trips over a mound of sand that soon crawled over his leg and back. He tries to lift up, but is stopped by the force of the sand. He realized that his father was trying to kill him. "Dad!" He cried as veil of sand covered his face. "Dad..." Only his hand was left sticking out, but soon the sand over him fell.

Dulceri held his hand out to crush him with immense pressure, but he couldn't. His control over sand had disappeared. A tear rolled down his cheek as he faced his son whom he soon turned away from.

"Dad, I'm sorry...please."

"Shut up and get away from me." He said as electricity surged from him. His power had been replaced now thanks to both him and Calisto. "Get away from me before I electrocute you. Now..."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 pm
Kendal forces himself up weakly he couldn't believe they had failed. He runs over to Marcove and hugs his friend "Marcove your alright I tried to fight but I wasn't good enough" He said. He let go of his friend and looked down.

Apollo frowned as he watched Dulceri he had flashback of a time way back. He stormed over to him and deciding to protect himself put a force field over himself before backhanding Dulceri "How dare you! how dare you treat your son like that!" He said his eyes glowing with anger.
(He deserved to be hit)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 pm
(Ah. It only gets better/weirder/crazier from here pal.)

"Ow." Dulceri remarked sarcastically. "I just saved...well...tried to save you and you slap me. Okay." He stands up slowly and shakily, but stands up with fortitude. "Damn it. Well Apollo, I have to ask you something. What position are you in my little army?"

~~~

Marcove was too busy looking at his father with incredulous eyes to bother responding to Kendal. He stood up in his friend's arms and continued to look at his father apparently confused by his actions. He looks at Kendal, then looks away to the floor.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:53 pm
Apollo looked at Dulceri "You may have saved me but he's your son damn it, he tried to help you when it was obious we were out matched can you honestly say you wouldn't have done the same thing for your father or friends?" He asked. He then thought for a moment he hadn't thought of his position in a while "All I know is I'm a soldier" He said.

Kendal frowned feeling hurt from Marcove not responding he understood but still it hurt. He let go of him. "I..tried.." He said. He then turned and left. He wanted to find his parents before things got bad again. He was a fair disance away when he began looking "Mommy? Daddy?" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:10 pm
"Ah, but it was through a mistake that I lost my trademark power." Dulceri looks over to Marcove, then back to Apollo. "I'm sure you have a family crest of some sort boy. If you lost it how would you feel? Also, thank you for telling me your position. You're fired. You've always been to young an inexperienced to be a soldier anyway." Dulceri said bluntly. "When you age, or become strong enough to defend yourself alone...and not be manipulated by a woman, then you can reinstall. Your dismissed."

Marcove looked on as Kendal left and reached out for him until he was caught in his father's gaze. "Dad, I'm-" Before he could finish, his father had turned away.

"Today has taught me a lesson." Dulceri continued as he walked toward a window. "You don't use weaklings to protect a nation! Thanks to you, Nephilis and his super team of ******** have taken away my power and possibly quite more...I know how to stop it early though." He bursts out of the building, destroying the ceiling and walls as he jolts out through the sky.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 pm
Apollo glared at he herd he was fired "I wouldn't take losing out on my son thats for damn sure! and you know what I'm glad I'm fired" He paused and stormed over to Dulceri "I have protected your nation, guarded your family, and even attempted to save your life and you know what your just a lonely, bitter, sad excuse for a man trying to play god! Why don't you do your son, friends, and nation a favor and burn in hell!" He said his voice obvious full of rage and his eyes burned with anger. He then held his hands out and blasted a hole in the wall before walking through it "I'm headed home!" He said. However he planned on heading to his original home in Kiltia. "Oh by the way Dulceri Drop dead!" He said just before he was out of earshot.

Kendal frowned as he couldn't find anyone he was soon back at the bulb "Mommy!" He called hoping for a response. He hadn't found her or his father. He looked down and cried he was scared and worried. He wished he had stuck with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:53 pm
Kenji heard a child's voice from the bulb and muttered something about going to check on it to Amara. He found a little child, no more then the age of four, looking as if he was lost. "You seem lost. Who's your mom?" he asked softly, smiling lightly to try and not scare the boy.

Kurai sends out a beam of light as the girl dodged his strike. As the beam travels forward, he puts one hand to the ground as sand comes out of his arm. He lets it travel towards the girls legs, trapping her in one place. He'd gotten more and more used to this element.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:42 pm
" Alright then, " He said snapping his fingers, a black portal appeared behind Calisto. " You go first I will join you shortly, and do not worry I won't be killing them I wouldn't dare get in between a Celestial and their target. " He said calmly, the portal closed around Calisto it would take her anywhere she wanted to go, however it was just a single trip. Walking through the air he looked at Dulceri. " Oh how the mighty have fallen, firing, arguing, threatening you are so full of suprises. " He said with a small laugh. He looked as Apollo left and said. " Well you are right on one thing that boy was way to young to be in charge of much of anything. " He said reaching up and taking off his demonic mask to allow his long dark purple hair to fall from inside of his hood. " I guess I will never be able to get that fight, you've become crippled. " He said softly staring for the first time Dulceri eye to eye, showing the man behind his mask. It was then Dulceri blasted through the roof of the building. " Avon was right they're so much fun. " He said as he turned into a thick cloud of black mist and shot into the sky after him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games