Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:40 am
Acos was suprised, but she had managed to think of one of the guardians before being teleported. She had ended up thinking of Eiji. She looked around, and she saw Eiji and some other people. "Eiji?" she said, confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:18 pm
((So where is everyone? Finals week? I feel like posting so I'm gonna post anyway since y'all are MIA.))

Sasori looks around but does not see anyone or thing there. She decides that since it would not be possible to go back the way they came down, that they should try to find a way out. She leads the way with her fire ball for light and starts down one of the numerous tunnels. She picks the one and starts walking.

After some time of walking, she was not quite sure how long, she hears some talking up ahead. It kind of sounds like Tarik talking. Had they caught up to them? Sasori stops to listen, dousing the light of her fire ball.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:53 pm
Tarik talks to Aku and Ryuu as the book burns. He then senses something. The power of Sasori and the other guardians. "The guardians are here." Tarik whispers.

He then walks over to where the chemicals and ingredients are. He picks out some and walks to the table like he noticed anything. He mixes the ingredients and pours it into a couple of bottles. He subtly picks the bottles up and puts corks on the tops of both. Then he suddenly tosses the bottle towards Sasori.

There is an explosion and the wall of the tunnel where she was, collapses. Sealing the guardians on the other side. "That ought to keep them busy for a few minutes. I guess it is time to pick up some goodies and leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm
Sasori cursed Tarik for seeing them and once again gaining the advantage. Her anger triggered her powers and the odd feeling she had of enhanced powers. As she thinks of the wall, her anger causes fire to burn a hole into the solid rock. "Wow, did I do that?" She burns a hole large enough for them to squeeze through to the room Tarik was in.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:15 pm
Tarik tried not to worry but since they went back to Antera's past, he had wondered if they Guardians might be able to take the advantage as they were of Fey blood. He was more concerned after reading the diary that was left for them.

He needed for he and Ryuu to escape. Aku would not be in danger since she was of Slayer blood.

Tarik grabs a bag and stuffs some ingredients and clothes in it.

The wall begins to burn away and he grabs Ryuu and Aku and runs for the exit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:27 pm
Ryuu and Aku spilt up as they enter the temple. Aku listens to Tarik as her read the dairy then nods. "That sounds like it..." She replies to his suggestion, then goes through other books. Ryuu takes her pouch out, putting various things into it.

Upon hearing noises, Ryuu quickens her pace as Aku opens a cabinet of some sort. "....strange." She mutters as she sees a brand new bow. Tarik suddenly grabs her, along with Ryuu, running to the exit. Ryuu broke free of his grasp, why are we running away from them?

Aku quickly grabs the bow, readying an arrow as they turned the corner, then stood behind a wall to distract as they make their getaway.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 pm
Tarik says as they run, "We need to distance ourselves because the guardians have evolved their powers and now can use the stone I have. They were weak before because the could not work together but their powers grow. They may not know yet so I don't want to tip them off. My powers are stronger but by not as much now. They are still missing a light guardian and I have a light stone."

After they reach the top of the stairs, Tarik casts a dark spell on the doorway. It seals the doorway with an evil curse so that anyone breaking the seal will be stricken with a paralyzing ailment. Tarik chants the ancient demon spell. "Paralizmo sealamous precuriamous demonicos superium" The secret door is sealed.

Tarik picks up some weapons from a side room. He them takes the shirt he put in the bag and puts it on. "As we travel across the mountains, we will pretend to be Aku's slaves. It will be less suspicious that way." He gives a master's whip to Aku. "Take this. It shows that you are a slave owner. I put on the clothes of a slave." He tosses some slave clothes to Ryuu. He puts on a slave collar and hands one to Ryuu. "These are slave collars but these are deactivated. I put some smaller weapons in here so they will not be obvious."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 am
Amiric's eyes narrowed as he spun, no less than four arrows surging from the darkness. He saw a large nmber of shambling undead coming toward them, some with rotting flesh and some without, but all were armed with rusted swords, spears, bows, and battle axes. "We have to find out what is doing that... and stop it," he said quietly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 pm
Sasori was going to scamble through the hole but sees they are being attacked from the rear. "Amiric, I think you are just a magnet for these creatures." she smirks and winks at him as she starts shooting fireballs at the undead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:39 am
Amiric snorted as he shook his head. "I think these creatures are too stupid to be drawn by anything.... whatever is controlling them, however, may be able to sense us," he said under his breath. He drew his own sword in time to deflect arrows that looked barbed and rusted from both him and Sasori. He could sense whatever was controlling them had a very malevolent will; it sought death to anyone and anything near it, whether human, demon, or whatever. Why does it seek death? he thought warily. He exhaled as he realized it wasn't just death it sought but something worse. It seeks undeath, not just death... it can control the undead!! he thought in surprise, sensing Sasori's surprise as well as she sensed his thoughts.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Sasori thought back "Well I have no plans to join the undead and I hope we are not dead or in one of the 13 realms of hell."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 pm
Amiric snorted softly. We're in an underground crypt, and whatever is sending these undead can likely sense us, he warned.
(Click here [1:42-end]followed by the next three parts [10-12]..)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 pm
((ok yy))

Sasori whips out her katana to whack away at the creatures. "I hate when we get attacked" she mumbles. She peeks into the room Tarik was in but he is gone. "Darn it. We lost Tarik too."

"There must be an exit in that room. Maybe we can ditch those undead things if we get out of here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 pm
Tarik felt awkward with the collar on but it was a good disguise and would help them easily pass through the little mountain towns without alerting anyone. There were guards across the nation looking for intruding demons and other mystical beings. Once they got out of the main part of Antera, they would be more free but there were other dangers in the outer lands.  

Mario Dragon

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:18 pm
Ryuu puts on the collar, then blinks as she pokes it. "Wow...these collars are a lot better then the ones back at home." She recalls then goes to a side room to change. Meanwhile, Aku hooks the whip to her belt then glances at a mirror. She hums with a shake of her head, tying her robe to cover the dress. "Posing as your owner, there will be moments I have to prove it..." She says out loud scratching her chin. Ryuu steps out now in the slave clothing Tarik handed her, then shrugs lazily throwing her old clothing towards the wall. Tatsuko snuggles her head up against Ryuu's cheek while she sat.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games