Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:07 am
User Image

‡-Iron-Tager-‡

---------

Tager saw the girl's awkward feeling while she was walking off, not even bothering to say anything to him.

User Image

He sighed again, he had usually startled women with his appearance before, but somehow seeing a elegant girl walk off like that depressed him. The red man scratched one of his sharp teeth then light-bulb. If we could not find THe Red Beast and Gunji yet, he would simply start a class! It would be easy with his several advanced degrees in Demonic Engineering and Science. The red Demon could not hold back a smile. "Excuse me." He said to the joggers walking off.

Exit

---------

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:50 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

м Ε мΕ

He's gone. Make your swords vanish. He wasn't a threat so put your swords away! he snapped at himself, the blunt side of his swords trailing down his arms. Both of his swords had two blades on it that looked relatively vicious although they were ancient. Unfortunately for him, his body remained still until the red giant left the park completely. That then led to him standing up and spinning his swords relatively quickly and letting them vanish.
“Idget,” he muttered before starting up his jog again only a bit faster than he'd been doing before. He was speaking to himself for lowering his guard for even the slightest of moments. If that demon had been meant to kill him, he wouldn't have survived as easily as with his guard up.

User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Evanescence123.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:14 am
Dantes_river

Jades eyes deepened in color, flecks of red began to fill them, Silver stripes began to cover her body, and she tensed up for a moment, But she quickly calmed down as the man disappeared, her eyes returned to normal, the silver stripes covering her tanned skin dissipated, and she relaxed, she sighed softly and began to catch up to Eric, who was moving faster than before, which was fine with her. ' calm down..' she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:02 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

м Ε мΕ

“Sorry for ditching ya,” he muttered softly. He softly started singing Ghost of You by Good Charlotte as he ran his gaze seemed a bit more focused on the path in front of him yet was focused on everything around him. He could hear Jade's breathing, her footsteps a pace off from his, leaves rustling and birds chirping.

User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Evanescence123.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:48 am
Dantes_river

Jades eyes sparkled in the sun as she turned her gaze to Eric,
"It's ok, it was very nice what you did for her." she said softly, her lips forming a small smile while she watched him, he seemed so focused, calm even. It made her smile a bit more, and she turned her gaze back to the path ahead of them and kept moving, listening to the song he was singing, she would have sung along, or hummed, but she didn't want to interrupt him, he was doing just fine singing it himself.. that soft smile still lingering on her lips.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image

Amari puts in her earbuds wearing shorts n a tank, and starts to run thru the park  

II Xion Epic II

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:55 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

м Ε мΕ

“I choose death before dishonor and it would've been dishonorable to not help those who have a problem no matter how large or small,” he murmured lightly as he ran through the girl in front of him only to start running backwards.

“Sorry! You cut in front of me,” he called back to the girl while still running yet still not getting breathless. It wasn't like he really had a choice in phasing through the girl. If she hadn't have stepped in front of him, he wouldn't have had to run through her.

User Image
II Xion Epic II

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:29 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
She doesn't pay any attention to the strange boy and pays attention to her breathing n music  

II Xion Epic II

Evanescence123.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:08 pm
Dantes_river

Jade studied him carefully, " I see," she said as she watched him run through the girl.

Jade stopped running while she waited for him to catch back up after he had back peddled to apologize to the girl, then continued alongside him when he caught back up.
"It's a good trait, being honorable." she said with a smile watching him still. She realized she hadn't been speaking much, just responding, but she couldn't help watch him, something about him kept her mind in a fog.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 am
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

м Ε мΕ

“It's how I was raised before tragedy and disaster struck my homeland. I hope to whatever maker you believe in that you're not part of the ninety-seven percent of the world drawn in by stupid genetics passed through the males of my family. I've avoided getting people staring at me for a long time by wearing a hoodie and a mask and I don't want to start getting them dragged in now,” he breathed out without any intention of explaining the genetics he spoke of. He continued his pace while avoiding any eye contact with the female, readjusting his hood slightly to cover his face better.

User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Evanescence123.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:22 am
Dantes_river

Jade sighed softly as she took her gaze off of him and let it fall back in the path they ran, her smile never disappeared, she just kept pace with him, she understood what it was like not wanting to be stared at, so she couldn't figre out why she had done so to him. she again sighed softly to herself, she felt like an idiot, she closed her Ember eyes for a moment. "I'm sorry." she said in a soft whisper, almost to herself, yet directed to him.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:56 pm
Evanescence123

User Image

User Image

м Ε мΕ

It's alright. I'm just a little paranoid over people staring at me. It's how I learned of my genetic issue of being "cute" and "hot",” Eric chuckled lightly while making the air quotes around the word cute and hot. It was an irritating trait his brothers and him inherited from their father, but they'd learned early on that if someone didn't look directly at them it didn't seem to hypnotize people. Sometimes Yue would use it to get what he wanted from complete strangers, but Eric was more focused on keeping LuLu under control than bothering with Yue wanting to be a spoiled prince.

User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 am
User Image
Onaka Walked Around Quietly Looking For A Spot Away From Everyone Else. Soon She Found A Shady Area Under A Tree And Sat Under it. She Cant Been In the Sun Too long Anyway. She Sat Comfortably Under The Tree And Pulled Out A Notebook With Musical Notes In It. She Began To Write. She Kept A Look-out for Anyone Coming Near Her. She Just Wasnt The Best With Meeting New People.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 am
Mint Aki Groven & Miku

User ImageUser Image

Mint enters the park and notices the few people scattered in their own little groups. Miku purrs in her arms. "Want to go play dear?" The cat buries its face deeper than before and purrs louder. "I'll take that as a no." She giggles and sets down at one of the benches by a tree. "This seems nice" she thought to herself, "Maybe I can make some friends" . Mint pulls out her drawing pad and draws the girl and the boy that aren't to far away , but far enough where she can't hear they're conversation

{[Out of Control: ]}

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:37 am
Onaka Quickly Notices Mint. Shes So Cheerful. Its Painful To Watch Sometimes. Onaka Hides In The Shadows Watching Mint. Onaka Hesitated To Go Speak To her but The Sun Was Too bright.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games