Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:14 am
I bet Babi buys his friends. xDD

Oi, I took meh brother to the park once and someone thought I was his mother. >.>''
Thus, I never went to the park with him again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:23 pm
t0shi0
I bet Babi buys his friends. xDD

Oi, I took meh brother to the park once and someone thought I was his mother. >.>''
Thus, I never went to the park with him again.

No. stare

Haha, you're not a virgin. rofl

@Niph: Her name is Nikolita. (she was like my 1st gaia friend, she just became a mod like december or something) 3nodding

@Elf: How can you be one in a flash? make me one! and yes I'm sure! I want to be the sports forums mod. gonk  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:37 pm
I bet 'elfy is exaggerating just slightly.. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:39 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

Even if he's not how can he become a mod if he wants to? I want to and I can't. crying  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:08 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

Well, a bit. But there's no reason I couldn't become an owner or a crew of a major guild...like this one!! twisted
Plus I could become a mod of the ED or Writer's forum if I start posting heeavily in there for a month or two.

Two things work in my favour: My age and the fact I've been on here for a year and a half. Also I've had extensive prior modding experience on another forum so I know what it takes to be a mod, if not on the same scale as Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:13 pm
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Well, a bit. But there's no reason I couldn't become an owner or a crew of a major guild...like this one!! twisted
Plus I could become a mod of the ED or Writer's forum if I start posting heeavily in there for a month or two.

Two things work in my favour: My age and the fact I've been on here for a year and a half. Also I've had extensive prior modding experience on another forum so I know what it takes to be a mod, if not on the same scale as Gaia.

So you've been a mod, but not for gaia right? the only place I think I can mod is sports, music, technology, Q&A, games, manga/anime, chatterbox, and gaia exchnage. heart  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:30 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

So you've been a mod, but not for gaia right? the only place I think I can mod is sports, music, technology, Q&A, games, manga/anime, chatterbox, and gaia exchnage. heart

You don't have to be a mod straight away. Just apply for the position of a forum 'helper'. You can report abuses and people.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:25 pm
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

You don't have to be a mod straight away. Just apply for the position of a forum 'helper'. You can report abuses and people.

Yup, I know, I want to be one, but I don't know where to apply...and I talked to Xiahou Dun (the sports forum mod) and he was nice, the sports forum has the least mods it only has one purple mod and one helper. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:36 am
Hehe, I'm crew of a guild. But we have like.. 6 active members.. who are all postwhores to the extreme xD

@Babi - and which of those forums do you have experience with? You have to be really well-known.. I don't think you're an exchanger, otherwise I would have seen you around more.. like the mods//helpers I can think of are all really well-known exchangers..

@'elf - I think it takes a bit more than a month or two wink I know of serious ED posters (like, 2 years+) who aren't mods//helpers. Of course, they may not want to be either, but still..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:56 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Hehe, I'm crew of a guild. But we have like.. 6 active members.. who are all postwhores to the extreme xD

@Babi - and which of those forums do you have experience with? You have to be really well-known.. I don't think you're an exchanger, otherwise I would have seen you around more.. like the mods//helpers I can think of are all really well-known exchangers..

@'elf - I think it takes a bit more than a month or two wink I know of serious ED posters (like, 2 years+) who aren't mods//helpers. Of course, they may not want to be either, but still..

Ah well, if I'm still exagerrating then there's no hope of Babi becoming a sports mod for a very long time. xd Since there's only two in there. You have to become a helper first before becoming a mod.  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:54 am
xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:36 am
Made this in my lunch break. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:24 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Made this in my lunch break. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd nice one!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:24 am
ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:28 am
@Soumakisa - thanks ^^;; xD

@Charlie - wrong thread, dearie. And you have a NM Scarfie! <3 Nice going.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games