Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:56 am
User Image
                                          The Beautiful Child ‹⊰ Minako ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Others
                                          Condition: Pretty hurt.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          I am: Minako
                                          Threat Level: None
                                          Allegiance: KHA

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Just Another Day
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Minako searched through one of the cupboards finding a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, this was certainly going to help in case her wound got infected which seemed like a likely scenario so this was a good find despite not being the item she was looking for. Then she suddenly flinched not from the sharp pain that stabbed her but by being found out by Odayaka who notified probably everyone in the room about her presence and her condition which made a sweat drop appear on the back of her from being found out, Minako didn't necessarily needed the attention from something seemingly minor from her perspective.”No no no I'm fine, this is nothing you should worry about."Minako said not wanting to bother the group in the first place and decided to streach her back up a little to reach some of the higher cupboards while continuing to speak.”All i need is some of tHAAAAAAA!!!”Minako suddenly intrupted herself by screaming in pain and collapsed to the ground and curled herself into a ball quivering in the sudden jolt of pain she received from probably stretching her back which likely disturbed the wound. The bottle of hydrogen peroxide rolled away from her once she collapsed when she lost her grip on the object.
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:11 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true
fiendish az

User Image

Sasha rubbed her head due to Xero's brashness. However she understood why.

Sasha looked at Minako as soon as she came in. She couldn't help it, she was hard to miss. Her eyes glowed slightly to be unnoticeable but the stuff that Minako were looking for would appear, however Minako reached the hydrogen peroxide. She was also trying to remove the piece of wood from her backside using telekinesis. She knew Minako was strong. That was until Minako collapsed.

She immediately rushed down to grab Minako.
"I know your strong, Minako. You'll be alright." she smiled as she took hold of the piece of wood and pulled it out in one movement.

"Oda, that bottle please."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:46 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Minako fell to the floor, Odayaka was a little startled, taking a step back before realizing what just happened. She was about to assist Minako, but Sasha was faster with taking action. When Sasha requested her to get the bottle that Minako dropped, she nodded and looked around before spotting it. She walked over to it and picked it up, then returned to Sasha and Minako, handing Sasha the bottle. She looked at Minako's wound, her ears go down, "How did this happen anyway...?" she asked.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:33 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero was jerked out of the bed by his collar to stand and face Jaecen which Xero smiled at the man's words and then his body faded into a black mist releasing the hold on his shirt. He appeared behind him as though he had always been there and spoke. "I have my medic, and a great ally who can train my group before we leave. Not to mention I am fully recovered since my last battle. I will contact you before I head to your manor with my people, till then I would like you to ask Miss Kurona Light to join my group in your place. I will look forward to your answer when I arrive there."
With those words, Xero left to find a few more to join him. He still needed some skilled in the art of stealth and someone as skilled in assistance magi to give aid and protection during battle.

^^EXIT^^

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Prince Radius of Heart

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:50 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Still fuming, Jaecen chewed on his thumbnail. "s**t.... Why are these things so long and how do I explain this to Kuro...?"
Nami grabbed Jaecen's wrist and pulled his finger out of his mouth. "Seriously, you might need those!"
Jaecen raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?"
"It's... Well... What other reasons do girls have nails?" Nami failed at explaining.
"Uh, as far as I know just to paint 'em and there's no way I'm doin' that." Jaecen replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image

With: Others.

Out..Of..Care:Can't get a break can she? Lol.
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kunai_18

Floppy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Minako felt someone grab her arm the moment after she fell to the ground, through the pain she turned her head slightly to make eye contact with her.”O-oh hiIIIIII!!!”Minako said as she was about to greet her even in that miserable state but was cut off when Sasha pulled out the price of wood without letting her at the very least brace herself for it which resulting her body to spazz out slightly from the sudden pain as she let out another yell. Gasping a little from the effort on trying to withhold the majority of the pain inside her.”You...Could..Have..At least..warned me.”She said through the gasps as her hands tried to grip the cold marble floors as she dealt with the pain. She noticed Odayaka went to grab the bottle she dropped upon Sasha's instructions which she did after recovering from being startled by her sudden shouts of pain which she did before asking the typical question of what happened to her which was something rather normal to do. Minako didn't answer her question straight away, she was still trying to catch her breath after the sudden yank from the chunk of wood out of her upper part of her hip, once she was ready she answered her.”People who exploded attacked us out of knowhere but those guys didn't hurt me, it was shrapnel from the explosions..”She said in a rather rushed manner not wanting to be interrupted again for the third time.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:22 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka's ears went down when Minako seemed too pained to give a more proper answer, but she was able to understand the gist of what she was trying to explain. She then looked towards Xero as he began to leave, "Wait! Wh-When do we-!?" but, he was already gone, "...get ready for the mission...?" her ears twitched as she let a sigh. She looked at Jaecen and Nami, "You two need to think up a plan quick." she said, laughing a little.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:46 am
Jaecen Light

He waved. "Don't worry. I'll do that on the fly. You just deal with this."
Nami's eyes opened wide, recognizing the person. She rushed over. "Minako!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:07 am
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kunai_18

Floppy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Minako at this point felt slightly more tired out due to having the wound not starched to keep the blood from pouring out, she didn't know what Sasha had plans for taking it out with know warning but she decided to take action and placed her hand over the wound to cover it. She immediately felt her hands become wetter and warmer which wasn't a good sign, there was a reason why she didn't remove that price of shrapnel after all. She then heard someone call her name in a somewhat frantic tone, the voice sounded strangely familiar but she couldn't recall why but once she saw Nami's face as she came towards her, she was pretty surprised by this, the last time Minako saw her was when she forgot all about her and the small amount of time they had with each other, small but one of her most enjoyable moments. Tears slightly flowed down her face without her knowing do to Nami calling her name however she didn't keep her hopes up, there was a chance that this only knew her name and face, if she recalled that was she gave her..”Hi Nami..Hows it going...?”Minako replied in a slower mellowed out tone due to the surprise and bloodloss.
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:53 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true
fiendish az

((I can't spell right today))

User Image

Sasha sighed,
"im sorry Minako. I though it wouldn't hurt as much if you were distracted."

She cleaned the wound and continuously cast curaga to make the hole smaller. She noticed Minako had her hand on the wound and sighed deciding to work around the hand. She was able to do so, and be gentle as well gently pulling out any splinters.

She smiled hearing Nami call out Minako and Minako seemed to cheer up, even if a little bit. She thought the last time they saw each other was when Nami had went into coma right after a battle. That was a hectic time.

She didn't mind that Minako was bleeding, she concentrated the curaga spell to slow the bleeding down. It wouldn't really scab over but later on the skin would make a nasty scar.

"your doing great Minako, just a little more" she said softly as she was quick to remove the many splinters.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:35 am
Jaecen Light

Nami looked at Minako's pale face. "Apparently, better than you...."
Nami closed her eyes and held up her hand. She took a few deep breaths as water enveloped her hand. The water pulsed green. Nami brought her hand to her mouth and blew into the water. It created a bubble that Nami snatched from the air. She handed it to Sasha. "Th-this should help more... S'just an antibiotic healing water." Her head spun slightly but she was sure that she was fine.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:37 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka watched as Sasha began to heal Minako, relieved that she was able to heal her in time. Who knows what would've happened if Minako hadn't been here with such a serious wound. She then looked at all the blood that Minako had bled out, her ears go down, "I'll, erm...clean the blood up." she said as she stood up. She knew a faster way than just mopping up the blood, and hadn't used this spell in a long time. She held her hand up, her palm faced towards the ground and closed her eyes as her ears perked up. A circle formed on the ground under Odayaka's hand, and flashed a few times before a giant crab(how it looks) began to come out of the circle. Its eyes stuck up from its body, looking around before looking up at Odayaka. She smiled at it, "Hey, its been awhile Pinchers." she said before kneeling down, "Its a clean up job for now though." she said, pointing to the blood. The crab's eyes moved around for a bit before it began to walk over to the blood, and then began to blow bubbles at the blood. The bubbles had a glow to them though, once they touched the blood, it would absorb the blood then vanish out of thin air.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kunai_18

Floppy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

”Well it hurt reguardless.”Minako said as she winced whenever Sasha yanked a splinter out causing her body to slightly tense up as she did so, she tried to not focus on her wound but on Nami, doing so helped numb the pain. She gave a weak laugh at her comment about her condition agreeing with her.”Yeah i certainly had better days then this..”She replied watching Nami preform some magic that essentially created a bubble which at first seemed rather pointless to her but once Nami handed it to Sasha and explained its property's to her it no longer seemed that useless to her expecially. Minako stared at her for a moment before she asked a rather serious question to clear something that had been dwelling on her mind for awhile.”So can you tell me something honestly..Are you the..one w..who remembers me or the one who forgot..me..?”Minako said having mixed feelings about asking the question that had been weighing down on her heart for a while now, not to mention she was feeling a bit weak at the moment, enough so she couldn't wipe away the still somewhat wet tears that lingered on her pale face. After saying this she noticed something skittering across the tiled floors and left a trail of bubbles in its wake, she focused on it and realized it was a small crab, needless to say she was to tired to appropriately express herself, but it did seem rather cute.
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:51 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true
fiendish az

User Image

Sasha's face hardened then she sighed. To be honest, she was normally always honest. With Minako, it was hard. From what happened to Jaster earlier in the year when Minako was new, it confused her.

"I remember you, Minako, but other parts of you, it confuses me." her voice seemed sad.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:57 am
Jaecen Light

She closed her eyes and put a hand to her head. "Frankly, I'm not sure. I've had a lot of crazy stuff happening to me. Well, medically, anyways... I remember you, but it isn't all coloured in."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games