Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:33 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Daermon turned the one who had just arrived. "And who would you presume to be to tell me who or what I talk about? Your "friend" is no more than a shadow of his former self...He is being taken over by the darkness...consumed by it....And there is nothing you can do to stop it..."
"we need to him back into normal vexion. he is your brother. family should stick together in hard times. this is a hard time for drarak to be going though. you should help him."
"First of all, you..."

*He looks at Daermon.*

"Drarak is my brother. And second, Berry. He's not the only one going through hard times. I've suffered just as much as him. You see this is why I like my demon form better, I get more respect. But when I'm in human form I get treated like a child. I hate it."

Daermon jumped off his spot on the tree and walked over and slapped Vexxion. "Shut up and stop whining like some sorry little victim. If you want respect, earn it from the way you do things and carry yourself. Forget the past and move forward. Your brother is un able to cope with his problems because he is weak. If you want to be like him, continue down the path you are on. But If not, change your life and stop crying about everything." Daermon yelled in his strange language again and walkied off as his wolves followed him.
"DON"T WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!"

*He dashed towards Daermon and began to attack him with his katana.*

Daermon disappeared and reappeared behind Vexxion and touched a point on his neck, paralyzing him temporarily. "I said earn respect...Not throw away what little I had for you antway and doo something stupid like that...I Used to kill your kind for a living so if you pull that stunt again, I will not hesitate to terminate you.....The paralyzation will wear off in a few minutes" Daermon walked away and went after Berry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:57 pm
Berry sat by the lake and sigh." i hope drarak doesn't get hurt. it must be hard for him."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry sat by the lake and sigh." i hope drarak doesn't get hurt. it must be hard for him."
*Vexion, back to his human form, walks up beside her and sits next to her, then starts to stare at the lake.*

"He'll be fine. Berry..."

*He hangs his head.*

"I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:09 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Vexion, back to his human form, walks up beside her and sits next to her, then starts to stare at the lake.*

*He hangs his head.*

"I'm sorry."
Berry didn't say word to vexion, and looked away from him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He hangs his head.*

"I'm sorry."
"I understand. I'm sorry it has to be that way."

*He walks away."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:14 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He hangs his head.*

"I'm sorry."

*He walks away."
"i still haven't forgiven you for what you sayed to me in your demon form. "  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He hangs his head.*

"I'm sorry."

*He walks away."
"i still haven't forgiven you for what you sayed to me in your demon form. "
*He stops.*

"I'm sorry. I'm still not over him leaving. If you can, please find it in your heart to forgive me."

*He starts to walk again.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:24 pm
Daermon looked at Berry and said " You just lectured him about being there for your friends.....dont you think you could forgive him?" Daermon walked over and sat down next to Berry.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:32 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon looked at Berry and said " You just lectured him about being there for your friends.....dont you think you could forgive him?" Daermon walked over and sat down next to Berry.
"i forgive the human him, but i don't forgive the demon inside of him."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" That I understand very well...But he feels as though you are angry at him as a whole......But I may be able to do something for him....His brother is too far gone....But Vexxion...Maybe....Its not too late..."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:41 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" That I understand very well...But he feels as though you are angry at him as a whole......But I may be able to do something for him....His brother is too far gone....But Vexxion...Maybe....Its not too late..."
"ok. but there has to been a way to save drarak."Berry looks at daermon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" My family has an old secret to ripping out dark or demonic souls from there human or half human host....The Powers will remain but the soul of the actual Demon will be gone....But Uh.....I dont remember how to do it"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" My family has an old secret to ripping out dark or demonic souls from there human or half human host....The Powers will remain but the soul of the actual Demon will be gone....But Uh.....I dont remember how to do it"
"i hope you remember soon."Berry gets up."i better tell vexion i forgive him."Berry walks to where vexion is.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:09 pm
bixyll teleprtoed by daermon " you never told me who you were"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:23 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll teleprtoed by daermon " you never told me who you were"
"daermon this is bixyll, bixyll this is daermon."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games