Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helena Poe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:13 am
What about something like, "I'm thinking of a number between one and 84,000...if you guess it, we'll let you in."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:35 am
Resident Isaka
My friends drove for 6 hours to Toronto and you can't even take the subway? burning_eyes
Well, I looked at it and aside from VG cats, there weren't really any attractions there that I was really enthusiastic about. Besides, I didn't know it was coming until like a week before, and I didn't have a cosplay or anything. Oh well, maybe next year.
I later found out that my Journalism instructor was there. Funny thing is, he wasn't there to do interviews, he was there for fun.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:50 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
My friends drove for 6 hours to Toronto and you can't even take the subway? burning_eyes
Well, I looked at it and aside from VG cats, there weren't really any attractions there that I was really enthusiastic about. Besides, I didn't know it was coming until like a week before, and I didn't have a cosplay or anything. Oh well, maybe next year.
I later found out that my Journalism instructor was there. Funny thing is, he wasn't there to do interviews, he was there for fun.
Yeah, I didn't go beause there wasn't many things I wanted to see. The merchants alley and the artists corner are the one I like the most but since there a convention here in Montreal in August, I'll go there instead. I bought a Mokona last year. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:25 pm
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Yeah, I didn't go beause there wasn't many things I wanted to see. The merchants alley and the artists corner are the one I like the most but since there a convention here in Montreal in August, I'll go there instead. I bought a Mokona last year. whee

Yea, right now I can only afford to go to conventions here in Dallas, which is A-Kon. Though, I hope by the time my brother graduates from HS, we'll have enough money to go to Comic-Con. that's the plan anyway. sweatdrop  

Vankala

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:29 pm
I don't wanna wait for Comic-Con! >.< It's really bothering me because it's gonna be my first convention. I don't even know what kind of cosplay I can do. D<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:00 am
I think I'm just going to make a S.T.A.R.S. uniform, I can get all the gear fairly easily.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:21 am
Where you gonna get a vest?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:25 am
Either at the airsoft store where I'm gonna get the gun or a surplus store. It'll be hard to find one just right, though. D:  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:15 am
Well, depends on which STARS member you'd be going as... It sure as hell would be hard to find one that's not black or of a dark greyish hue. So Chris, Barry or anyone else is tough luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:40 am
I thought about that, so I decided to just be a generic STARS member.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:44 am
So what's a vest color of a generic STARS member?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So what's a vest color of a generic STARS member?

He could be refering(sp?) to the STARS outfire that Chris wore in CV. I mean that would've become the generic STARS uniform if the Mansion incident never happened.  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:50 pm
Probably black. I was thinking about doing Wesker's color scheme. Although, the vest won't have all that stuff on it, of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:41 pm
Well, if you're an ebayer, there's a great ebay store at ehobbyasia.com
That place got all kinds of military goodness. Browse it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:48 pm
I would make a generic scientist of Umbrella. I got the Umbrella patch but I miss the lab coat.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games