Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:58 pm
Finally she repeated this one more time but this time she was running like if she would in a battle. knowing that counting on the water shuriken they would appear. In doing so she quickly formed the hand signs all correct and appropriately. " Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique " In return she got 3 water shuriken solid and grayish silver in color. she grabbed them and through them into a tree and the moment dents were left on the tree after contact they receded back into their natural form and ran it's way down the trunk of the tree. after this she was indeed excited and now tried for more then 3 shuriken. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:01 pm
Hehaku had an idea for some unique weapons for this puppet. Though he would need assistance in making them or to have them made by someone. Hoping his sensei would he planned things out on what would change and what would stay while working on the puppet. The wire trick was going to stay for sure along with other stuff.  

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:09 pm
" Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique " she repeats over and over again but at the loss of chakra unfortunately her last attempt would be her final until rest and relaxion are taken upon herself. So once more she tried " Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique " and 12 shuriken were produced and thrown at the already chipped tree. Exhausted Saraii left back to her home resided within a secret cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:15 pm
After the long period time of training he had finally taken a rest. The puppet had shown to be an alright puppet according to Hehaku's opinion on puppets. To some people that would seem strange simply because it's his first puppet to ever control and make. Yet Hehaku knew that it wasn't a great puppet. So he finally just decided to not complain...as much, and simply go with the flow of using the puppet.  

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Mudokai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:23 pm
Whats up everyone saud mudokai as he walked into the acadamy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:27 pm
(( Just to let you know, we are outside of the academy. ))  

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:31 am
While relaxing under the tree after so much training, saraii comes to find a bee's hive above the tree. eek 3nodding . " maybe i can get some honey ". she stands up to the ground but gets as far away from the tree as possible and conjures water shuriken and throws about sevral of them to the hive. the hive falls to the ground releasing the bee's. un aware that saraii was the one who thrown down there hive they simply started to fly away, i guess looking for the culprit. She creeps up upon the hive and looks inside to find some honey. "ummmmmmmmmmmm" she grabs the hive and run's into the academy, she hides in one of the classrooms. " honey" lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:56 pm
(i will not be able to be online much cause of school)

(what are you doing now in the academy?)  

kingjared32

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:58 pm
(Well right now the two of us, Saraii and me, are training at the time. We are waiting for our sensei (Marquis)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:05 pm
Time had gone as well as traps in Hehaku's puppet. Though before he had continued working he had gone into the tree, in the shade, in the peaceful silence he worked on his puppet. As he worked with the back still open he held a needle in his mouth the entire time incase he needed to test something. Sure enough he used it quite often.

"Take this out for a second." Hehaku thought to himself as he took out a sharp object shaped like pointed windmill with L shaped blades. When he had it around his finger he spun it with another checking if everyting was smooth. It checked out to be fine so he swung it off of his finger and it stabbed into the tree. "Good," Hehaku thought to himself as he left the windmill tool in the tree.

Soon after taking the tool out he reached back into the puppet and started to pull, twist, and push two objects around trying to get them to be equal in distance from a certain spot. Eventually he believed he had gotten them to the right spots. After he did he made a chakra string and focused and went to pull the tool out of the tree. He had to give a tug but he got it out. When he had he moved it back into puppet very carefully with the string. Finally he got it to the spot it needed to be at and he then started to close his puppet back up.

Once he was prepared as well the puppet he stood up and moved the chakra strings to their spots. The puppet getting into a standing position, nothing special. Having the puppet face the tree, Hehaku swung two of his right fingers. The puppet reacted by swinging both arms infront of him. After this Hehaku pulled two of his left fingers. It reacted once more, but this time something came out of the puppet. Needles had shot out from the knuckles of the puppet. As soon as he moved his two left fingers he then moved one finger from each hand, but what quickly followed up by another finger moving. First the puppet had bent over slightly and then the spikes from the mouth, forhead, and top of the head had shot out in the general directions of the needles.

After this he checked at where the weapons had struck the tree. He was pleased to see that they hit right on target. Or so he thought. As he looked over them he noticed that the three shurikens had gone a bit off. The shape, Hehaku thought to himself. "It must be the shape since there is no wind...but how to fix this? Or should it be 'what' would fix this problem?" Hehaku thought to himself as he started pulling all of the needles, kunai, and shuriken out of the tree.  

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:17 pm
((holy chapter to end me catching up to you students.o_O))

Marquis arrives walking to the academy his hands chewing on some clay. He's chewing on his toothpick. "Well what have we here? hows the progress been going?" Marquis laughs, amazing the kid has serious potential when it comes to building. marquis thinks to himself.

Walking over to a stump near the academy, Marquis sits. He looks behind him and knocks on the glass of the room the Saraii is in. Laughs then looks back to Hehaku. "SO...show me what you can do with that puppet of yours? have you named it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:28 pm
"No. I will only name a puppet if it proves its worth in battle...It's something that I heard from my uncle and thought it was pretty smart to do so." Hehaku jumped down with the puppet on his back and all of the weapons back in the puppet. "I guess I'll show you even though this thing isn't completed." Hehaku said after he had done so much work on the starter puppet.  

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:47 pm
Zeramaru walked slowly towards the academy and saw marquis with another puppeteer.
"hello." he said smiling as he walked up to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:50 pm
"Hello there." Hehaku said as he adjusted the headband around his neck. He had also moved the puppet somewhat infront of him, but so that both Marquis and Zeramaru could still see him.  

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games