Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:21 am
I'm 18 and I feel old. God knows how my dad feels. However, I have vowed to kill myself if I ever get to the point where I cant even wipe my own arse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:19 pm
o.o You guys feel old dont you? xD Wow, look at how many posts i made, and ive only been here for 3 days. *Claps*  

Shizuki Sama

The_Doctors_Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:25 pm
I don't feel old. I am 17, 18 in June and I can not wait. Of course I am lazy I am graduating at 17 when if I had put effort in I could have graduated at 16. XD
I already told my family if I ever turn into a vegetable or can't take care of myself to PULL THE PLUG . or a swift bullet. I never want to be so pathetic I can't take care of myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:28 pm
Feeling olds just what happens once you have all the fun stuff of being a kid stripped away, learn the world isnt fair and that adults are just as petty as kids. After all, once the police in the town I go to college in realised who my friends were and that I was affiliated with a few certain bands, well they havent been too helpful.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:54 pm
I guess that means im feeling old too. I really hate my life now. sweatdrop Id sure wish i was like when i was in Kindergarten! crying Makes me happy to go online.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Wow. It's a sad day when an 11 year old feels old.

I figure that eventually I'll come to a point when I've for all intents and purposes "out lived my usefulness." Most likely somewhere between ages 58 and 60, but it depends on how my mental capabilities are holding up. For instance I know a 90 year old who's sharp as a tack, but my own mommom is loony as a chicken with its head cut off and she's like 82 or something.

*shrugs* Life is crazy.

Electric Kool-Aid

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:33 pm
Yeah, certainly is. )=  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:36 pm
i must agree...with pretty much all that was said
i don't want to get so incapable, so i'd like to be killed before i get old.
i feel old sometimes, but only in comparison to small children...and freshman. i mean, i know i was a freshman just last year, but the fact that i'm not one makes me so much better and older than them (at my school)...i don't know  

HephaestusOS

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:47 pm
I feel old a lot, too. That's the thing about Seniors; we're the oldest students in the school!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:48 pm
Someone go to the artsy subform, and go to the topic. "Something somthing peek? )=" No one commented on my drawings. *sob*  

Shizuki Sama

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:49 pm
I was thinking of becoming a judge when i grow up. =o And if that didnt work out, a lawyer, and if that didnt work out, mabye a police officer/investigator. ^o^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:05 pm
I'm going to work in pharmaceuticals. Like being an emo musician, no one knows who I am outside of press releases and I'll profit from other peoples suffering. And trust me kid, your life dosent truly start to suck til you've had your heart broken.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:20 pm
*gasps and looks at Skreemer* Your heart's broken? We can fix that.*grabs an automated external defibrillator* I wanna be a doctor *twisted smile* Just kidding. I have no idea what I want to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:21 pm
sweatdrop  

Shizuki Sama

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:31 pm
I was 28 before I 'knew what I wanted to do when I grew up.' As for my impending demise . . . I vow to 'take care of myself' before I can no longer take care of myself, whatever that age may be.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games