Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:01 pm
I cannot even fathom a response. It's beyond me to be speechless, but here I am. confused

Edit: I will be back in Italy in two days! I will be posting regularly (again) once I come back. smile For those who missed my viewpoints (no-one crying )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:04 pm
It's alright Tana, you're not the only who's been left behind in this rapidly moving, random OOC thread. In fact, it seems that it's been completely taken over by completely different people from the ones who used to inhabit it, to name a few: you, me, DTT, EKA, Kyo and Suimitsu not too long ago, the occasional Magni, Yoder and Cobalt . . .; what a way to start the new year, eh?

On another note . . . How was the American visit?

EDIT: Oh, so you're still here, haha, I feel bad for assuming you went back already, due to you being on all of a sudden. Holidays went by alright?  

Gale OverDrive

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:08 pm
No! I missed you Tan-kun! I thought about all you guys while enjoying my time under the Dominican sun!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:19 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Welcome, Aesi. Have something (non-alcoholic) to drink? Coffee, tea, root beer, ginger ale, cream soda? The choice is yours.

No alcohol? Ah, all right. Hot chocolate is my non-alcoholic drink.  

Aesi

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:21 pm
Coffee is mine (I'm addicted easily >_> ...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:10 pm
Gale OverDrive

Here are several words I can use to describe my American vacation: Stressful, relaxing, alcoholic, tiring.

You also forgot the lovely Mou. surprised heart

Tanakietsu

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:03 am
Yay Tana remembered me heart *attention whore*

Geh, I suddenly got addicted to Subeta for no apparent reason... but as always it takes me perhaps a week to get bored of each and every other site than Gaia. <3

Jaegermeister is love, pure love. Especially when out on a cold day, a single sip warms you up. Yum! Vodka is love in drinks, especially in caipiroshka (spelling?). One of the best drinks ever! Good red wine still wins everything, twice over.

In clubs I always love surprising guys (and girls too) by drinking beer and using snus xD Their reactions are hilarious! And yes I know snus is yucky (at least it's the general opinion and it looks so stupid when you're using it), but it gives me much better kicks than cigarettes (Wtf? They don't do anything) without being drugs. The only thing in the world that wakes me up when I'm really tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:31 am
Mou
Yay Tana remembered me heart *attention whore*

Geh, I suddenly got addicted to Subeta for no apparent reason... but as always it takes me perhaps a week to get bored of each and every other site than Gaia. <3

Jaegermeister is love, pure love. Especially when out on a cold day, a single sip warms you up. Yum! Vodka is love in drinks, especially in caipiroshka (spelling?). One of the best drinks ever! Good red wine still wins everything, twice over.

In clubs I always love surprising guys (and girls too) by drinking beer and using snus xD Their reactions are hilarious! And yes I know snus is yucky (at least it's the general opinion and it looks so stupid when you're using it), but it gives me much better kicks than cigarettes (Wtf? They don't do anything) without being drugs. The only thing in the world that wakes me up when I'm really tired.

*thuper gluggle* smile It's cause Mou is Miss Wonderful. wink  

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:28 am
Going to pre-convention set-up today, then working at that convention for the weekend . . .

Probably won't be here until Sunday night or Monday morning. XD.

Bye guys! Hope the guild doesn't fall into ruin in a couple of days! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 am
Have oodles of fun, Gale!  

Tanakietsu

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:16 am
Well I see the old rules are being enforced once again. Which can be good and or bad news depending on your point of view. Anywho Im just wondering if anyone would be interested an a Trigun or CastleVania RP if not well no big loss. I can dream sweatdrop .

Lussseeee ummm domokun anyone want to do the Giant Doctor thing with Caramel Bear?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:23 am
Trigun <3

I love tea and coffee. Mainly teas... green teas preferable.
My aunt is coming in, tomorrow, so I might not be on frequently while she's here. My mum's getting surgery on tuesday, too... so... Ja. I'll be away from the computer more often, methinks.

Still- setting up for the big shindig in Rebirth, for all those that matter. Thinking about setting up/joining another RP, at some point in time, but I don't know which, yet. My brain's been a little on the 'Want to do something, sooo laazzzyyyy....'  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:56 am
*sends 'Awww's and fake blushes in Tana's direction* 4laugh Tana is my snuggle buddy in this guild xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:32 pm
You guys are talking about adult things so much, that theres no room for me! )= I feel left out. *sob*  

Shizuki Sama

Stiletta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:10 pm
Shizuki Sama
You guys are talking about adult things so much, that theres no room for me! )= I feel left out. *sob*

Awww!! Don't feel left out! *Pets* Oh- has anyone heard about that new movie One Missed Call? What do you all think?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games