Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:11 pm
it is bizarre how the post numbers sky rocketed here. *shrugs* Mostly newish people too!

*watches Mou and Tana dubiously* HAND CHECK (that is unless I'm allowed to join the cuddle puddle) wink I was part of a youth group that was Quaker, and everyone was very cuddly and huggy. It was great but uncomfortable parents began to impose the 1 person per sleeping bag rule. As a protest, we unzipped two sleeping bags and managed to fit like 6 people in them. It was ridiculously uncomfortable, but kinda funny. *shrugs*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:23 pm
Aesi
Trowa The Fearless
Welcome, Aesi. Have something (non-alcoholic) to drink? Coffee, tea, root beer, ginger ale, cream soda? The choice is yours.

No alcohol? Ah, all right. Hot chocolate is my non-alcoholic drink.

I'm sure there's alcohol, but you'll have to ask someone of age. I don't carry any alcohol.

Shizuki Sama
You guys are talking about adult things so much, that theres no room for me! )= I feel left out. *sob*

Don't feel left out. I'm in the same boat. sweatdrop  

Trowa The Fearless

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:46 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Aesi
Trowa The Fearless
Welcome, Aesi. Have something (non-alcoholic) to drink? Coffee, tea, root beer, ginger ale, cream soda? The choice is yours.

No alcohol? Ah, all right. Hot chocolate is my non-alcoholic drink.

I'm sure there's alcohol, but you'll have to ask someone of age. I don't carry any alcohol.

Shizuki Sama
You guys are talking about adult things so much, that theres no room for me! )= I feel left out. *sob*

Don't feel left out. I'm in the same boat. sweatdrop

Ill try! )= And guys! What do you think of a roleplay i made? Too complicated? )= I needed somthing like this x__x  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:49 pm
*grabs EKA and gives her a bear hug* ninja

Now now young members, let the elders play in peace xD Tsk tsk. *hands them some goodies*  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:02 pm
)= Dont treat me like a 5 year old! *sob*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:03 pm
Mou
*grabs EKA and gives her a bear hug* ninja

Now now young members, let the elders play in peace xD Tsk tsk. *hands them some goodies*

*nuzzles Mou* I'm sure glad sickness can't be transmuted towards the internet. sad I have a mild fever, a fading voice, and a flight back to Italy tomorrow.
*shows hands* xp Hand check complete! *goes back to nuzzling Mou*

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:06 pm
Shizuki Sama

Your roleplay has hints of Zatch Bell, methinks. Whether you meant that or not, I don't know. Just an opinion. *pats head*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 pm
Tanakietsu
Shizuki Sama

Your roleplay has hints of Zatch Bell, methinks. Whether you meant that or not, I don't know. Just an opinion. *pats head*

I watched Zatch Bell, erm.. not a fan of a puppet boy much. xD

Shizuki Sama

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:36 pm
Tiny Announcement: *Sob* I cant really find the roleplays i like, So far, i only found 3 roleplays i seem to like, and 1 was closed because it was getting "Nowhere' And then another i cant post because a few members! >-<

So would you people pleeeease do me a favor and join the in the Roleplay, "~Red Dawn~"? *Puppy eyes.* *Sob* Theres nothing to do these days. Not even the topic you guys are talking about! (Way Under age.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:01 pm
... What? You're asking us to join a roleplay so that you can have fun? What is this... Not to be rude but if you feel "Way Under Age", maybe you shouldn't be here.  

xXSuimitsuXx

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:16 pm
no offense, but i tend to agree
the thing to do if you aren't in many RPs is to GO LOOKING FOR MORE
sure, this may be a thing that you've already done, but maybe not. RPs are not always what you expect them to be just from their titles
if you need something to do, read a book. literary studies not only help how good you are at RPing, but they also help you know more about what everybody else is talking about...well, sometimes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:35 pm
Hm... I can't remember how young I was when I joined the RPR. But I still picked role plays, and joined them. Sucked it up, and didn't care what the adults were talking about, and just enjoyed myself. Made friends, and family, and am still here.

I don't think age really matters sweatdrop  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:47 pm
I think it does; this guild is PG13, after all... 11 year olds obviously feel out of place and are left out by the 'adults' (13+ XD), as said by Shizuki:

Shizuki Sama

Just saying. Just saying...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:51 pm
Wow.. you guys think im complaining. o.o

@ Suimitsu: Its not just so that I "can have fun." Im try to make even the tinyest memories of my "Break" It doesnt hurt to have fun. >_>

@ Heph-San: Sure, literary studies can help, but the games on the computer can be a distraction. Its kinda hard to keep my eyes away from it. (Life on the computer can be so addicting at times) Any suggestions? (Besides deleting the game itself.)

Yeah, im feeling pretty pissed right now. x____x
Dont need anymore of this. Just skip this topic. -________-

Shizuki Sama

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:56 pm
... You just said 'me me me me' with different words, Shizuki. I'm just saying that this isn't really the place for an 11 year old. Nothing _personal_. You said it yourself...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games