Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:00 pm
OMG I got out of work early and when im walking back to my truck I fall over roling on the ground on top of my shoulder bag. I didnt feel embarrased though but I was hoping no one saw that. And I couldnt stop laughing thinking omg If I saw that It would have been funny as hell. i wonder if the security cameras got me on tape Id like to see it LMAO

Man something is wrong with me. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:03 pm
I was jumping in the cardboard bin at work the other day and there was a gap and I got swallowed up to my neck by boxes. >_> Was great.  

xXSuimitsuXx

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:09 pm
sounds similar to when i had to go down this garbage chute with a princess, a jedi in training, a wookie, and two droids. yeah, we had some trouble down there...wait a minute...that wasn't me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:12 pm
*loves Star Wars* It's my God. I've seen them too much. My brother and me had a Star Wars Marathon once; we watched Episode I, II, III and half of IV, but we were falling asleep XD We watched all of them in French, English and parts in Spanish, just because Yoda sounds like a mobster in Spanish.

INTERESTING.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:12 pm
Yeah man that was totally Chris Griffin off of family guy lol ahhh star wars episode.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:18 pm
i'm love the star wars  

HephaestusOS

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:20 pm
... Come on... I can't be the only person in this guild that attempted watching all the episodes in one shot... right? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:22 pm
Ive only seen the new star wars movies. A freind of mine is trying to get me to watch old ones. IV,V, VI me thinks.  

Gash Rain

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:25 pm
Watch them... >_> It's worth your time, friend. You'll become a new man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:30 pm
or a woman
seriously
my brother watched star wars (all of them, all the way through) and he transformed into a woman when he was done
i'm not even kidding! (except that i am)

i do recommend star wars to anybody and everybody though, even if you DO turn into a woman when you're through. i guess women themselves wouldn't have problems with this...  

HephaestusOS

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:36 pm
No magical sex change took place here. My boobs are still in place (stupid things) and I still love of chocolate (when I say 'love' I mean I can't live more than a week without chocolate... I'm surprised I don't look like Jabba).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:40 pm
Whats funny is a boss at my job acutally looks like Yoda, well a black yoda. Strong with the force he is. xd  

Gash Rain

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:41 pm
Louis Armstrong is the only true black Yoda.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:47 pm
so...i bet freddie mercury was a black yoda...  

HephaestusOS

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:49 pm
All I can say is STAR WARS YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games