Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:42 pm

I got it I just meant it wasnt that funny with that face. I guess I qill use neutral if I dont like them from now on.

rofl
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:50 pm

User Image

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:53 pm

Akkad's pretty good, but you have to admit, the majority of the ones you won were due to blue shells. xd
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:53 pm

User Image

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:54 pm

So Akkad are you any better than the last time we raced? (what was that last summer?)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:55 pm

Meta Fish
Akkad's pretty good, but you have to admit, the majority of the ones you won were due to blue shells. xd
It was the only way to catch up. I'm usually pretty good (lame excuse No. 23), but I couldn't help thinking going up against you. Ask anyone I race with and they will say I put up a good challenge. I was a little nervous is all. sweatdrop

Akkad`

Akkad`

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:56 pm

Seaphron
So Akkad are you any better than the last time we raced? (what was that last summer?)
2.10.06 eek
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:57 pm

Are you serious? DAMN!

HOLY s**t MY WIFI IS UP! Fish do you wanna go one more round?

Seaphron

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:58 pm

Akkad`
Meta Fish
It was the only way to catch up. I'm usually pretty good (lame excuse No. 23), but I couldn't help thinking going up against you. Ask anyone I race with and they will say I put up a good challenge. I was a little nervous is all. sweatdrop
Don't you peddle you b***h excuses to me

I was nervous as well. You did well, but I noticed that you tried to act as though you weren't a snaker, so that I wouldn't snake, and that you tried to act as though you didn't know about some stuff in the game until the final laps, and then you would snake and use the special passages and whatnot.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:59 pm

Seaphron
Are you serious? DAMN!

And I just turned off my DS. But for you, I guess I'll make an exception. Get your code up, mine's a page back.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 am

Meta Fish
Seaphron
Are you serious? DAMN!

And I just turned off my DS. But for you, I guess I'll make an exception. Get your code up, mine's a page back.
sweatdrop How?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 am

Meta Fish
Akkad`
Meta Fish
Don't you peddle you b***h excuses to me
I was nervous as well. You did well, but I noticed that you tried to act as though you weren't a snaker, so that I wouldn't snake, and that you tried to act as though you didn't know about some stuff in the game until the final laps, and then you would snake and use the special passages and whatnot.
Wow, I laughed at that because it was true. I didn't snake at first because I wanted to see if you would. Then I started to so I could catch up. Remember that little trick I did in Sky Garden?

Akkad`

Akkad`

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:01 am

So are just you two gonna race then? neutral
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:02 am

I can't find the damn friendcode gonk

Seaphron

Akkad`

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:05 am

Seaphron
I can't find the damn friendcode gonk
Nintendo Wi-fi :: Friend codes :: Confirm
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games