Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:57 pm
welcome ppl ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi!

This is where we introduce ourselves, righty?

Okaii. Hi everyone. ^^ My name is Sparky, I'm
of legal age and I live somewhere on the eastern (I
forgot if it was east or somethin') part of Asia.
I like cute and sparkly things and, of course,
expressing myself in random ways.

That is all. Thank you.
Happy Sparky

Happy Sparky

7,600 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:27 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:32 pm
Hm. okay. So, my name is Chelsea. I live in sunny southern California, and I hate it here. Being in California turned me into a wimp when it comes to being in cold weather when I go visit my dad in the winter. I like to roleplay, I couldn't read enough no matter how hard I try, I like to write, and... I want to be a heart surgeon. There is my supposed randomness.
Te he. cheesecake. o.o?  

Dusty-chan

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 pm
XD Welcome  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 pm
Hola! Mi nombre es Chukckie, el muneco aseceno, yay! xD [I'm pretty sure this means 'Hi! My name is Chuckie, the killer doll, yay!' in spanish...not my fault if it isn't!] Well, you guys can call me Harley. It's not my real name but I'm goin' with that identity for now. Anyways...some stalker found me and I got the guild request, badda-bing badda-boom! I'm not tellin' you where I live or anything else...stalkers ninja  

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

Cg Serinity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:41 pm
Hi *bows to everyone * I am Cg Serinity but for short call me Serinity . I love to read,write,sing,dance,be random, and create new things .I am currently in college and I am studying to be a child psychologist this is my first year and I am super excited . I love when it rains and watching the sun rise and set I also love scary movies and action flicks and unless I am force to watch I hate chick flicks well that is all I want to say bye *giggles and waves at everyone * ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:42 pm
First of all for RANDOMENESS, you don't brag about randomness, it is just THERE
Second of all, I am completely the opposite of random in R/L, mostly on Gaia, though, am I opposite.

Anyway, I'm Jason, my name spelled backwards is Nosaj, And I always get the saying that I'm 'wierd' My middle name spelled backwards is Werdna. My last name spelled backwards sounds like a Poke'mon.

Anywhay, I am SHEBENTEEN as of Saturday. I have no idea who invited me to this guild, but it sounds fun. By the way: NINJAS RULE. User Image 's drool.

I know that you all feel like you hate me now, but ttrusst me, that'll all change in the future..why because
ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM

I hate to party, I mostly am on the computer and on video games when I'm not in school. By the way, I'm only a sophomore, if you wonder why I'm a year behind, ask in PM's. HELLO GUILD  

lone_beast

Lonely Phantom

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100

vampireninja_500

Fashionable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
hey my name s vamp ( nickname of course ) i live in Canada xd . i love roleplaying, drawing , and playing video games , and i hate the cold whitch is stupid because i live in Canada were its really cold in the winter xp  
Herm. Well, my names Sasha [Or Alex, whichever you want to call me (Most people call me Jew or Sasha)], I live in the smack dab of the U.S. I'm sixteen, I like the rain...especially on a Summer day... Hm, well, I really don't know what else to say. I guess, all I can say is, I can be random, especially when I am hyper, I love the warmth, but I am extremely active in the cold weather, I like to roleplay, quarters, pennies and other loose change intrigue me, this is where being Jewish comes in...Oh! And, I act so much like a cat, people have started to pet me, true story, Yuh, comes with laying in the window, basking in the sun...

Erm, and, that is all. Okay..?

Swerty2

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:43 pm
XD Haha, welcome everyone.......

@ Harley ninja *stalks* XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:45 pm
vampireninja_500
hey my name s vamp ( nickname of course ) i live in Canada xd . i love roleplaying, drawing , and playing video games , and i hate the cold whitch is stupid because i live in Canada were its really cold in the winter xp

Is this Ironic...or an oxymoron? I'm confuzzeled...

Swerty2

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:46 pm
Don't mess w/ paranoid people!!! ...I like muffins xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:48 pm
Hi everyone I'm Enchanted_Musician 92, but just call me Music ^^ I love anime from Naruto to code geass.

I play in my school Symphony I am the 2nd violin section leader & I'm 3rd clarinet too ^^ when playing other songs when needed. I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA!!!

I also like Family Guy & Futurama ^^ I'm also trying to finish my dream avater if anyone can donate 50K to me plz do so i really want to finish my avater
(look in profile and you will see how close i am to finish this avatar)

Finally I like ppl that are kind and love All types of music & healthy food. Please feel free to send a friend request if you want to be friends I dont mind ^^  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Swerty2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:48 pm
Muffins will fall the the Iron Curtain....of cupcakes..

(That's right..I just went Soviet Russian Cupcake)

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games