Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:34 pm
In a shroud of swirling leaves a shinobi appeared wearing a black cloak decorated with blood red clouds that perfectly mtched his eyes and hair, Oh the back of the akatsuki cloak was home to a Uchiha symbol that was a jet black where the normal white would be. Sengetsu waved his hand out and the leaves dispersed. On his head was the straw hat with white streams that ran down covering his face, in his hand was an oddly shaped kunai which he spun playfully, his eyes emotionless as he began walking towards the village. his steps were light and though it was obivous they were being taken, little sound to no sound could be heard in the silence taht surrounded him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:02 pm
Suddenly an anbu in a black cloak appeared with an enormas dark presence appeared. "what is your perpose for being here?"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:08 pm
Sengetsu's red eyes stared at the anbu the depth seemes to stare straight through the shinobi."delivery." he cloased his eyes and opened them they, were now jet black. He stopped spinning the kunai."so stand down." he said looking up to reveal his face. The shinobi had grown quite a bit since the last time he visited the cloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:12 pm
The Anbu did not do his request. "sorry sengetsu, i by no means have to do anything you say, what is this delivery?"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:14 pm
Another ninja wearing a black cloak decorated with blood red clouds he was wearing the straw hat with white streams. the ninja walked up behind sengetsu. "having fun old friend?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:14 pm
Kit felt the presence and appeared walking to the gates. Standing next to the man with the Anbu mask he looked at the Akatsuki member. "Can i help you?" He noticed anothe member walk up. "Hmm can we help ya'll?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:21 pm
The ninja Pulled his hat off. "hello kit, long time no see." Kenshin's face was showed that withen the time he had aged a bit and his cloak had both his hands hidden.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:22 pm
Kit flipped his newly blue hair out of his eyes and looked at Kenshin. "Yes. I didnt miss you at all. May i ask why you are here?" He said confused. the only thing the akatsuki ever wanted was the demons. and since he was a host he felt uneasy.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:25 pm
"no reason thats important, im only here if sengetsu gets himself into trouble." Kenshin could tell he diddnt trust him, and with that last encounter with the assassin named kinkaru he had become much stronger for the knoledge. "i wont be here long."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:27 pm
"Yes i know." Kit opend his jecket and unzipped it letting it wave of wind flow through it. "Cuz you arent getting in."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:24 pm
Requiem aeternum dona eis

"Now, Kit."

Said Lenon's voice from behind him.

"That is no way to treat anybody."
Lenon looked at Sengetsu.

"May we know the contents of this delivery?"
Eternal rest grant to them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:26 pm
Kit didnt dare remove his eyes from Sengetsu and Kenshin. Activating his Kekkai Genkai he looked at Sengetsu. Turniong on the ability to see through walls and misc objects he tried to find this so called 'Package' "Lenon. We cant be too trusting. Sure they were my friends at one point. But no longer. they are the enemy. And that is that. I will treat them no diffrent from what they are...Scum"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:32 pm

"Kit, give them respect. I think they would have attacked by
now if they wanted you. Inside the Village I have virtually
impenetrable defenses-what you saw with the assassins was
nothing compared to what I upgraded it with."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:34 pm
"Fine. but i still dont trust them." Kit said as his eyes turned the regular red color. When he activated his kekkai genkai his eyes became darker like blood. but now they were just a semi regular red only slightly brighter.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:55 pm

"I won't make you."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games